- Active Posts:
- 128 (0.04 per day)
- Most Active In:
- Canada and the Global Brigade (50 posts)
- 01-November 05
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Feb 01 2010 06:04 AM
- Member Title:
- 35 years old
- October 2, 1978
- Not Telling
- Ottawa, ON
- Woodsball, scenario ball, the pwnage of noobs and the punting of speedballahs.
- Brigade Name:
Posts I've Made
01 February 2010 - 06:07 AMThinking about the CEF for D-Day 2010? Now is the time to enlist! Limited billets are going fast...
1 CAN PARA is at 85% of capacity
Canadian Scottish Regiment is at 70% of capacity
9 BRIT PARA is at 60% of capacity
Royal Winnipeg Rifles is at 50% of capacity
East Yorkshire Regiment is at 40% of capacity
Do not miss your chance to join the maroon goons! Enlist today for D-Day 2010 with the CEF.
01 August 2009 - 06:39 AMHey guys,
I've been looking at going to D-Day for the last few years, only problem was, the cost of travelling obviously, now seeing that you guys do convoys, and all the sorts, my dreams are looking like they are becoming a reality. Now the only thing that is my issue, if i do join the CEF, is there a unit for snipers? (I'm sure i'm hearing some people's skin crawl right now for that question) I've been playing the position for roughly 3-4 years now, and i believe i'm very adept at it. I'm already trying to save up for D-Day 2010, and with winter rolling around, i'll be making some good coin. Also, anybody know if they use the new Tiberius FS rounds there yet? cause i'd like to know if it'll be worth bringing my modded marker for this!
We distribute snipers through our various line units - every unit can make good use of a skilled sharpshooter in their ranks. The "best fit" units for you, if you prefer the sharpshooter role, would be (in no particular order): 1 CAN PARA, 9 BRIT PARA, ROYAL WINNIPEG RIFLES, EAST YORKSHIRE REGIMENT, CANADIAN SCOTTISH REGIMENT, or 41 ROYAL MARINES
Note that you must be 15 years or older to serve in 1 CAN PARA, 9 BRIT PARA or 41 ROYAL MARINES. Further, as Digi already mentioned, effective 2010 you would need to pass selection at an officially sanctioned CEF event to be considered for 1 CAN PARA membership.
Personally, I would recommend 41 ROYAL MARINES, the ROYAL WINNIPEG RIFLES, the EAST YORKSHIRE REGIMENT, or the CANADIAN SCOTTISH REGIMENT for you. They are each significant line units that see heavy action throughout the day, and have the mass and organization necessary to make best use of your individual skills, as well as to accomodate your inidividual interests.
For more information, visit www.ddaycommonwealth.com
15 July 2009 - 03:29 AMAll,
1 CAN PARA and the CEF are taking to the airwaves. Tonight 1 CAN PARA XO TAC ONE and potentially 1 CAN PARA S-2 2LT MOMMA ROG will be representing the CEF in the first installment of a special series entitled "The Divisions of D-Day" on Paintball Live: http://www.pblive.tv
The show will kick off live at 2215 EST (1915 PST). It will begin with a running of the CEFs newest recruitment video, developed by our very own SGT PISANSKI (http://www.youtube.c...h?v=oeOtMUc5e7M) and will be followed by a Q&A period on the CEF with TAC ONE and MOMMA ROG.
The series is intended to highlight some of the uniqe divisions at Oklahoma D-Day. 1 CAN PARA and the CEF are the very first unit to be featured. All members and interested parties are strongly encouraged to check it out.
14 July 2009 - 01:20 AMAre you ready to take up the challenge?
Be part of the tradition. Be part of the team. Be part of the Legend.
Enlist with the CEF.
10 July 2009 - 02:52 AMSo, you have seen the pics, read the magazine articles, and a dreaming of your chance to get to Oklahoma D-Day... but it is just a dream because Oklahoma is too far away, the trip is too expensive, and time off is too hard to get, right? Wrong.
The CEF and 1 CAN PARA are dedicated to the effort to make the largest paintball event in the world as accessible as possible for our players. The CEF can offer you several ways to help cut costs, facilitate transport, plan and budget, and make your D-Day dream a D-Day reality. How do we do this?
- 1 CAN PARA and the CEF operate convoys to bring players to Oklahoma D-Day. By pooling resources, arranging common transport, and using well-tested routes we can reduce the cost of travel to the individual player.
- 1 CAN PARA and the CEF operate a common Dining Facility (DFAC) that serves up two meals a day all week to anybody that wants to "buy-in", reducing food costs for the individual player
- 1 CAN PARA and the CEF are supported by a number of sponsors who can offer our members great deals on new kit, reducing equipment costs
- 1 CAN PARA and the CEF can offer our members accomodation in CONEXs (sea containers), providing excellent shelter from the Oklahoma weather, saving our members the pain of hauling tents and such all the way to D-Day
- 1 CAN PARA and the CEF run fundraising events all year (t-shirts, decals, coins, raffles) to build up our common operating budget. The proceeds from these efforts all go to further reducing food, transport and accomodation costs for the individual player.
Just another advantage that sets the CEF apart from the rest.
Be part of the team. Be part of the tradition. Be part of the Legend.
Enlist with the CEF.
VOZ hasn't added any friends yet.