- Active Posts:
- 923 (0.31 per day)
- Most Active In:
- Electronic Markers (267 posts)
- 10-October 05
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Apr 16 2010 12:01 AM
- Member Title:
- Elite Weekend 2007 Sportsmanship Winner and 2008 Instructor
- 34 years old
- July 10, 1979
- Spokane, WA
- Brigade Name:
Topics I've Started
17 February 2009 - 09:37 AMLast year we had around 300 players.
02 February 2009 - 11:07 AMWell, I sold my Droid so I could buy an RX and wound up spending the money to send my wife to Wayne Dollack's Grand Finale to play with Destiny Army so I don't have enough funds for the marker I want so, it's time for me to get into pump. I'm buying:
- Silver Phantom
- 11" Barrel
- Center Feed (open class)
- 45 Frame
- BottomLine Air
- Drop Forward as an extra since I'll be running a 45/4500 and I'm not sure if I'll need the drop or not
- Detent Rings, trigger shoe, spring seal kit etc. etc.
Thank you Mr. Taxman, now would you please hurry up and deposit that check?!?!
The one thing I do want to change is the feedneck. I heard that you're supposedly able to fit an Impy feedneck or something onto a Phantom. Can anyone help me with info on that?
30 October 2008 - 12:44 PMI'll get a poster here in a couple of days but, we are going to be holding a Toys for Tots game at Nitehawk Paintball in Reardan, WA on Saturday, December 13th. The preliminary plan is to have a $12 field fee or $2 with the donation of a NEW toy.
Most likely we will have raffle proceeds and possibly some other things going to Toys for Tots but these are the only solid details I have right now. I will post the age ranges for the toys etc. here when I find out.
Let's do it for the kids!
22 October 2008 - 08:04 AMJust released less than an hour ago is the new MacDev Cyborg RX. My favorite features for this year are
- Completely sealed operation: No places for dirt and water to get in except down the barrel itself
- Toolless bolt and drivetrain removal: Easy to work on if need be
- Drivetrain-style assembly from the ram to the valve: Slides out in one piece, again, easier to work on
- Filtered HPR: Keeps dirt from your air tank and fill nipple from entering the gun
- OLED Board: Much easier to change modes than with blinking lights AND it has a Game Timer!
- USB Port: For installing software updates rather than having to send the board in
Retail price is going to be $1299 starting at the end of November but, pre-orders are $1250 and include:
- Free FedEx shipping
- Free MacDev Shift barrel kit
- Delivery prior to general release
- The happiness of knowing you supported a fellow scenario team if you order one through the Irregulators
Rather than creating a 56K Death page, I'm just going to post a bunch of links regarding the new marker.
Green - http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo249/t...rx/1c2432db.jpg[/IMG]
Purple - http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo249/t...rx/67c9f092.jpg[/IMG]
Goldish - http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo249/t...rx/18e2f565.jpg[/IMG]
And Bronze and Black are still available, we just don't have any good pictures of them yet. No word on the Red and Blue that were available for Droids last year. Any questions, post here or PM any of the Irregulators. We'll be happy to help
EDIT: Colors list update!
10 August 2008 - 05:13 PMChris "Snapshot" Alessio, freelance writer for PB2X has written a 3-page team profile on the Irregulators and it has appeared in the September issue. We want to offer a special thanks to Chris for this opportunity.
El Toro Loco
Huff n Puff
Bad Karma Six
Showing 50 random friends of 52 (View all)