Reputation: 0 Neutral
- Active Posts:
- 15 (0.01 per day)
- Most Active In:
- Newbies Corner (8 posts)
- 23-February 10
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Mar 03 2010 05:42 PM
- Member Title:
- Forum Newbie
- Age Unknown
- Birthday Unknown
Topics I've Started
02 March 2010 - 10:59 PMI am having trouble reassembling my marker and had a few questions
1) with the velocity screw does that fall out when i take the gun apart
2) if i clean the externals after a day of play can i just put 2-3 drops of oil in the asa to lube the gun
3)how do i adjust the grip... i cant get it to stay in now
also... it the x7 phenom easier to clean or still a hassle
02 March 2010 - 04:16 PMSo i own an A5 but im lookin to add an x7...... i tried taking apart my A5 and could not for the love of god put it back together... so i had to take it to my local shop....
no i looked at an x7 phenemo and with 1 whole piece for the bolt and valve..... it looks very simple.......
1) Is it ?
2) Is it a good buy ?
3) if you own one do you like it
24 February 2010 - 05:44 AMhi guys yall were so helpful with answering my first question i figured id post another
i got some $$$ for my birthday and want a good second gun(I already own an A5)
here are some qualites i am looking for
1) easy to clean
2)easy to operte
3) can take hpa
5)electric or electro-mechanical
I was thinking a smart parts Ion or a Azoidin Zenith
Thanks for your help
23 February 2010 - 06:55 PMHey guys.... im new
i just bought a basic tippmann A5 package and it might be bad already
here are some problems
1) when i dry fire the marker a very large cloud of co2 will come out... is this normal....
2) it will usualy get my hand a little wet
3) when i go to look at the barrel... its got a ton of residue in it an most wont squeegee out...
im kinda bummed cause i was hoping to use it at my private bday paintball party saturday...
anything helps... thanks sooooo much