- Active Posts:
- 32 (0.01 per day)
- Most Active In:
- Paintball Accessories (13 posts)
- 01-January 09
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Jan 07 2011 04:46 AM
- Member Title:
- Forum Newbie
- Age Unknown
- Birthday Unknown
- Not Telling
Topics I've Started
24 June 2010 - 06:14 PMOpen to offers or trades. Discounts on multiple items. Enjoy !!
Rhythm Innovations Tippmann Parts
- A5 Rhythm magnetic trigger $25
- all aluminum replacment for your egrip trigger
- drop in your existing sear
- comes with hardened armature pin, metal trigger guard, and A5 patch.
- A5 aluminum single trigger guard $15
- A5 aluminum double trigger guards $12
- A5 aluminum double trigger with spring $20
- C98 aluminum double trigger with spring $20
- C98 hardened armature pin$8
- A5 Rhythm magnetic trigger $25
19 May 2010 - 03:27 PM
09 May 2010 - 01:16 PMI have completed my latest 98 rifle. It may be my last for awhile as the weather is too nice to stay inside.
Im not a machinist and all the work was done with a dremel, hack saw, file, drill press, and lots of sandpaper so a project like this is in reach for many of you. Trigger is mechanically linked to the original. The vortex is removeable without taking the gun apart and can be converted back to stock if needed. Its very light and solid.
Check out my next post with some pics of my other builds. If you have any questions about the different steps, shoot me a pm.
Other recent builds.
05 April 2010 - 05:40 PMSOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
Yes, its single shot, bolt action using some real rifle parts and some McGyver creativeness. It does not re-cock by itself so its true bolt-action, not just for show. It can also be converted back to semi-auto and comes with a secod power tube etc to do so. The walnut? stock has a few nicks/dings but is solid without cracks and is coated with Spar Varathane over Danish oil. Most of the internals including valve, main spring, orings etc are new. Internals are also lightly polished. It tends to fart when fired but the velocity is not affected. I chronoed it today and it was at 320 with room to go up or down.
Im in Canada so shipping will be in the neighbourhood of $30 for Canada and the US.
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
25 March 2010 - 03:24 PMIm selling off some of my autococker stuff. Most of it has never been out of the package. Good stuff thats hard to find in this condition. Prices do not include shipping. Im in Canada so expect an extra few days for delivery.
Please, no calling dibs.
1. Gloss black 45 frame with internals SOLD
2. Gloss black 45 frame with internals SOLD
3. Gloss black 45 frame with internals SOLD
4. Gloss black 45 frame with internals SOLD
5. Dust black Benchmark double finger slider with internal, grip panels (bonus extra trigger plate and single shoe included) $30
Homemade hardwood 45 panel grips treated with Danish Oil and multiple coats of Spar Varathane (they use it on boats, it tough stuff).
5. Gloss black 45 frame with internals, curly maple panels (top right) SOLD
6. Gloss black 45 frame with internals, walnut with maple inserts SOLD
7. Gloss black 45 frame with internals, teak cross-grain (bottom left) Frame sold SOLD, panels still available
8. Gloss black 45 frame with internals, walnut (top left) SOLD
9. Walnut with finger grooves. $12
10. Walnut SOLD
11. Vertical teak (bottom). Not sure how they turned out slight differnet in color but still nice. $10
12. Gloss black 2K front block with Orracle parts SOLD
13. Ram $15
14. Orracle 3 way with shaft $20
15. Cocking rod SOLD
16. Cocking rod $10
17. Ball detent SOLD
18. Ball detent SOLD
19. Ball detent $7
20. Ball detent $7
21. Orracle bolt push pin SOLD
22. Orracle bolt push pin $7
23. Ram $15
24. Ram $15
25. Ram $15
26. Outcast LPR $15
27. Delrin push pin SOLD
28. Delrin push pinSOLD
29. Delrin push pin $4
30. Ram SOLD
31. Ram $15
32. Ram $15
33. Outcast LPR SOLD
34. Trigger shoe (0 available) SOLD
35. Sears with pins (2 available) $5
36. 2K Trigger plates (2 available) $5
37. Old style trigger plate (1 available) SOLD
38. STO ram swivel fitting SOLD
39. Used black ball detent (a little sticky, needs WD40) SOLD
40. Used CP chrome rail (missing jewel) SOLD
41. Stock black feed neck, threaded $Free with purchase of $40 or more
42. Eblade pancake solenoid colar thing, gloss black SOLD
43. Orracle 3-way spools. Change to a different tip for a new look. $2 each
44. Used Belsales gas through grip. SOLD
45. Hammer, no lug $4
46. Twist-clamping high rise feedneck, gloss black.SOLD
47. Used dust black 2K front block $6
Green front block and ball detents are duplicates pictured ealier in thread.
rickfactor hasn't added any friends yet.