Reputation: 0 Neutral
- Active Posts:
- 26 (0.01 per day)
- Most Active In:
- Paintball Accessories (8 posts)
- 26-December 08
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Mar 26 2010 01:14 AM
- Member Title:
- Forum Newbie
- 24 years old
- September 26, 1990
- Marine Corps
- Website URL:
25 Aug 2009 - 17:42
25 Jul 2009 - 08:40
25 May 2009 - 20:40
11 May 2009 - 14:54
22 Apr 2009 - 14:38
Topics I've Started
18 May 2009 - 07:37 AMI want to trade my alpha black for a bt delta elite.
There are no problems with my alpha, it works great. i've just got a new modding project in mind and i need a bt delta or delta elite, and the budget is tight at the moment so i figured i would try and trade my modded alpha.
Spec on Alpha:
Aluminum 20rd mag (custom machined)
Grenade Launcher/1 shell (yellow paint removed)
red dot (not shown in pic)
14" CP Barrel (stock barrel included/shown in pic)
03 May 2009 - 06:56 PMok its been awhile since i last posted on this forum.
so heres the updates to my Alpha Black. even though its still not quite finished yet. i still have some work to do on it.
04 March 2009 - 11:05 PMwell i modified an airsoft CASV shroud to fit on the Alpha Black. i also machined a aluminum block to look like a 20rd magazine. and well as you can see i have a side folding stock. i still have more to do, but i thought i would get some opinions on it.
16 February 2009 - 09:10 PM
27 December 2008 - 04:51 PMwell when i painted this i never really took pictures of a step by step process. i used a stencil to paint this rather than the masking tape method. i will post an image of the stencil on here so you guys can use if you want to. im not really good at how to's but hey im trying ok.
what i did was:
1. i inlarged the size of the stencil to fit an entire piece of paper. (i printed out on sketching paper, thicker so it wont bend as much.)
2. i spent a long time with a razor blade cutting out the black stripes. ( you can do this one of two ways the way i did it, by using the stencil, or you could cut out the black tiger stripers and lay them down on your maker)
3. i began to spray paint the marker, with the stencil labeled layer 1. (i had already stripped down my marker, and also taped off the inside.) the paint i was using was Krylon red and black i also had clear coat.
4. pretty much lay the stencil on how you want it and go at it. (again im not very good at how to's)
5. make sure both sides match. by that i mean if you lay the stencil so the stripes are flowing backwards make sure you do the same to the other side.
6. when i painted it i had to many red stripes, so i just put the stencil back on but painted it black instead, to even it out more.
7. the red was to bright, so i "misted" the marker with black paint. by misted i mean held the black spray paint high above marker and sprayed to make it darker.
8. i let it dry, and well after it was dry i applied the clear coat.
and for the last time sorry bout the crappy how to.
here is the stencil:
and here are some more pictures of the marker. (remember this is from awhile back, so the pictures are not updated. i will try to get newer pictures on here.)
ok well i guess i have one picture of my current setup (i was taking measurments of the marker for future upgrades, so its stripped down right now, but well its still not complete)