- Active Posts:
- 80 (0.04 per day)
- Most Active In:
- Buy/Sell/Trade Non Paintball Related Items (32 posts)
- 02-October 08
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- May 01 2010 10:36 AM
- Member Title:
- The Sniper You Don't Want To Meet
- 23 years old
- January 7, 1990
- Runnelstown, MS
- Brigade Name:
Topics I've Started
16 November 2008 - 07:29 PMBig Bone this is probably all for you because I know you know a lot about painting guns.
Ok, first off forgive me if these have already been answered, but I have always found it easier to ask for myself to make sure on an answer.
So I'm gonna stop being proper on my typing cause it'll go faster that way. Plus I have really never liked having to do it in school.
ok so im gonna try and paint a tippy m98 that i found while cleaning up some storage buildings for my moms boss. i already have all the original paint off the gun. yeah i know prolly a stupid move but it was already coming off where the balls go into the gun. i guess from a buster from the previous owner. so here are the ?s.
1. what grit sandpaper do i need to use to give the paint something to bite to on the metal? 100 or 220? i have read post on here saying one or the other but cant remember which was which.
2. what grit do i use to give the next layer of paint to bite the first? again 100 or 220? thats where i got the two mixed.
3. is it better to put a primer on first and then put a base coat on there or just use a base coat?
4. if i do put a primer on do i need to sand it before adding the base coat? that is what i mean by ? 2
5. should i paint the internal of the gun when painting the outside too? only on the primer not the other paint.
6. if i was to use a paint that give the surface a stoney feel could i do multi layers for different colors of stone? or get one color, apply to gun, and then paint the other colors on top using regular paint?
7. what is a good clear coat that i can use to put on when finished? there is a specail clear coat for the stoney paint that i was thinking about using but now sure if it was do well with the other paint.
8. even if the can says dries in 10 minutes is it better to wait maybe an hour or something before painting another coat or layer of paint?
9. what technique is used for fading like Micah's X7 in his sig?
for right now i think thats it on the painting ?s
10. is there a good sandblaster i could buy that has everything i need? gun, bag, hoses, all that good stuff.
11. what kind of airbrush gun and all that would be a good one to use to paint guns and similar stuff like that?
12. does anyone have either one for sale by chance? if so let me know.
i think thats it for right now on those
if i think of anything else ill keep it posted on here.
thanks in advance the any help.
btw im gonna see about painting the gun in a tigerstripe thats unique-ish to me.
Deleted: 13. has anyone ever used a program called eMachineShop that let you design things and get them fabricated? i need some help on using it.
I should've just went to the help guide that downloaded with the program. Helped A LOT.
Added: 9. what technique is used for fading like Micah's X7 in his sig?
Forgot to add that this morning.
25 October 2008 - 10:28 PMFACT: Barack Obama opposes four of the five Supreme Court justices who affirmed an individual right to keep and bear arms. He voted against the confirmation of Alito and Roberts and he has stated he would not have appointed Thomas or Scalia.
FACT: Barack Obama voted for an Illinois State Senate bill to ban and confiscate "assault weapons," but the bill was so poorly crafted, it would have also banned most semi-auto and single and double barrel shotguns commonly used by sportsmen.
FACT: Barack Obama voted to allow reckless lawsuits designed to bankrupt the firearms industry.
FACT: Barack Obama wants to re-impose the failed and discredited Clinton Gun Ban.
FACT: Barack Obama voted to ban almost all rifle ammunition commonly used for hunting and sport shooting.
FACT: Barack Obama has endorsed a 500% increase in the federal excise tax on firearms and ammunition.
FACT: Barack Obama has endorsed a complete ban on handgun ownership.
FACT: Barack Obama supports local gun bans in Chicago, Washington, D.C., and other cities.
FACT: Barack Obama voted to uphold local gun bans and the criminal prosecution of people who use firearms in self-defense.
FACT: Barack Obama supports gun owner licensing and gun registration.
FACT: Barack Obama refused to sign a friend-of-the-court Brief in support of individual Second Amendment rights in the Heller case.
FACT: Barack Obama opposes Right to Carry laws.
FACT: Barack Obama was a member of the Board of Directors of the Joyce Foundation, the leading source of funds for anti-gun organizations and "research."
FACT: Barack Obama supported a proposal to ban gun stores within 5 miles of a school or park, which would eliminate almost every gun store in America.
FACT: Barack Obama voted not to notify gun owners when the state of Illinois did records searches on them.
FACT: Barack Obama voted against a measure to lower the Firearms Owners Identification card age minimum from 21 to 18, a measure designed to assist young people in the military.
FACT: Barack Obama favors a ban on standard capacity magazines.
FACT: Barack Obama supports mandatory micro-stamping.
FACT: Barack Obama supports mandatory waiting periods.
FACT: Barack Obama supports repeal of the Tiahrt Amendment, which prohibits information on gun traces collected by the BATFE from being used in reckless lawsuits against firearm dealers and manufacturers.
FACT: Barack Obama supports one-gun-a-month handgun purchase restrictions.
FACT: Barack Obama supports a ban on inexpensive handguns.
FACT: Barack Obama supports a ban on the resale of police issued firearms, even if the money is going to police departments for replacement equipment.
FACT: Barack Obama supports mandatory firearm training requirements for all gun owners and a ban on gun ownership for persons under the age of 21.
23 October 2008 - 12:07 PMAlright guys so here's what you get.
Number of downloads: 21
The pic doesn't have some stuff in it due to me being too lazy to get another group shot of all the stuff.
I do have more pics of everything by itself if you want some just ask.
Black Sony PSP (thick)
1GB Sony PSP memory card
64MB Max Memory memory card
32MB Sony PSP memory card
Hard aluminum case
Soft form foam-like PSP case
Smaller soft foam-like case
Hard plastic case for PSP & 2 UMDs
PSP slim case
8 clear plastic UMD holders
White plasitc swivel case
UMDs –1 movie, 4 games, 1 demo game, and 1sampler disc
Lords of Dogtown
Madden NFL 07
Socom U.S. Navy Seals Fireteam Bravo
World Series of Poker
Syphon Filter: Logan’s Shadow demo
Original sampler disc
Sony 3.6v 1800 mAh battery
PSP docking station
Sony PSP battery charger
PSP home charger
2 car chargers for PSP
PSP external battery pack
Action Reply Max for PSP
PSP headphones remote
1 sync cable for PSP
2 pairs of headphones
Clear plastic PSP stand
Thick thumb stick
Clear rubber memory card sleeve
2 Cleaning cloths
2 Screen protectors
My selling price is $350. OBO
I will accept PayPal, cash, and money order. I prefer PayPal.
On shipping, it is your choice on how you want it shipped. You pay for shipping.
I prefer to use a service that has tracking, insurance, and signature verification on pickup.
I know it may cost more, but if is better to use it incase something happens to it.
Just let me know what shipping you want and how fast you want it and I'll find out what the cost is.
I will accept trades. Just let me know what you got.
If you would like to buy just certain items from the bundle, just let me know.
I will take cash and trade combos.
Any questions feel free to ask.
You do not have to read the rest of the post for they are mostly Bumps
16 October 2008 - 12:41 AMOk so here's what I have for sale.
PSP - see pics for details
- Black Sony PSP (thick). Works great. Has partial skin on back.
- PSP docking station
- Sony 3.6v 1800 mAh battery
- 1GB Sony PSP memory card
- Sony PSP battery charger
- Soft form foam-like PSP case. Holds PSP, 4 UMDs, and 2 memory cards
- Hard aluminum case. Holds PSP & many accessories
- 512MB SanDisk memory card
- Lords of Dogtown
- Madden NFL 07
- The Con
- Socom U.S. Navy Seals Fireteam Bravo
- World Series of Poker
- PSP home charger
- White plastic swivel case. Holds 2 UMDs & 2 memory cards
- Action Reply Max for PSP
- Smaller soft foam-like case. Holds up to 5 UMDs & 2 memory cards
- PSP headphones remote
- Hard plastic case for PSP & 2 UMDs
- 2 car chargers for PSP
- 2 sync cables for PSP
- PSP slim case
- 64MB Max Memory memory card
- 32MB Sony PSP memory card
- 2 pairs of headphones
- Clear plastic PSP stand.
- PSP external battery pack
- Syphon Filter: Logan’s Shadow
- 8 clear plastic UMD holders
- Original sampler disc
- Thick thumb stick
- Clear rubber memory card sleeve
All origanal parts in & out.
Camera - no pics
Kodak EasyShare C633
3x optical zoom
2GB memory card
Photo printer for camera
Cards - no pics
Not sure what all I have or the quantity of each but here's what I got:
Baseball - well over 500
Football - maybe 50-60
Basketball - maybe 30
Pokemon - unknown
Digimon - unknown
I think Yu-Gi-Oh - unknown
Wrestling - maybe 10-20
And I think I have some Magic the Gathering
Here is a link to my photobucket to see all the pics of the stuff
To view pics, go to left of window to Albums. I have an album for the PSP Bundle and an album for the Tippmann.
I want to try and get a new Tippmann X7, PS3, and a Sony ?DCS-T700B? not sure of number. It's the new one with the 4GB internal memory in it and in black.
I plan on putting all this on here for sale if I can get a rough price on all of it to start out. Any help will.. well help lol.
edit: Come on guys don't just look give some input. Heck offer something if you want.
- Black Sony PSP (thick). Works great. Has partial skin on back.
OSOKS hasn't added any friends yet.