- Active Posts:
- 41 (0.02 per day)
- Most Active In:
- Mechanical Markers (20 posts)
- 07-August 08
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Aug 28 2008 04:53 PM
- Member Title:
- Forum Newbie
- Age Unknown
- Birthday Unknown
- Omaha, Nebraska
- Click here to e-mail me
- Brigade Name:
12 Aug 2008 - 08:48
Topics I've Started
09 August 2008 - 02:07 PMWhen making an autococker for sniping,
1) Are there any particular bodies (turtle/mini/full body or fireball mountain/stock/etc.) that are more compatible with sniping mods like sights and Q-Loaders than others?
2) What kind of mods do you want to invest in when making a sniper autococker
3) Apex, does it work?
4) Bipod, is it necessary?
5) Sights, what brand/kind type?
6) What kind of internals
7) What kind of stock? I don't think the T2W or any other CAR/Tippmann stocks would fit, will they?
8) Any other thing I blatantly forgot in my ignorance.
08 August 2008 - 09:34 PMI've been wondering how one would go about making your paintball marker incredibly, obnoxiously, stupidly LOUD.
The only thing I've been able to think of so far is to use a short barrel with no porting, and maybe increase the optimal operating psi of your marker?
Are there any other ways to make a marker really, really loud?
08 August 2008 - 07:36 PMSo I'm interested in looking at some low capacity hoppers, I've got a couple questions:
1) The only low capacity hopper I've really found is the 40 round gravity fed hopper. Are there any others?
2) Can I use those really old school see-through plastic tubes (the ones they use on stock class and pump markers) and put them on my normal feed-neck like I would a normal capacity hopper?
3) Are there any electric/agitated/etc. low capacity hoppers?
4) Is there any low capacity hopper that lowers your profile by a LOT or has some other distinctive advantage over normal hoppers?
07 August 2008 - 10:56 PMI know the mq2 valve replaces several internals for eBlade autocockers but how exactly does this work?
I've also been a bit confused about how solenoids work.
Can someone explain the mechanics behind mq2 valve and solenoids in general to me in semi-lamens terms?
07 August 2008 - 10:51 PMSeries of questions pertaining to the E2:
1) What is the Zero B code?
2) Does anyone make/sell these anymore?
3) Is the solenoid too big for a pneumatics shroud?
4) Were there ever any after-market upgrades for the E2?
5) Was there ever any "successor" to the E2? (meaning was there ever another electro trigger frame make for 'cockers after the E2?)
QuantumPhysics hasn't added any friends yet.