- Active Posts:
- 93 (0.04 per day)
- Most Active In:
- Mechanical Markers (44 posts)
- 18-June 08
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Feb 27 2011 01:12 PM
- Member Title:
- Forum Newbie
- Age Unknown
- Birthday Unknown
- United States
Posts I've Made
15 January 2011 - 12:09 PMPost pictures. Interested.
15 January 2011 - 12:05 PMConsider 30 shipped?
07 March 2010 - 11:28 PMI'm interested Sergeant, if there are any openings left. I sent you a PM as well.
28 April 2009 - 09:26 PM
25 April 2009 - 09:47 PMWell, my process was like this:
- Masked off the lens which took around 5 minutes.
- Cleaned it up, took about 5 minutes. Made sure it was clean of all oils and gunk.
- Laid my base tan coat on which was only 2-3 minutes. Let it dry for 20 minutes.
- Took my netting which I cut from a fishing net I had, placed it on my mask. I tightened it around the mask by taping it many times in the inside. Takes a bit to get this part down good, as you can see, my net missed some areas in the curvy part under the eyes. This took me about 10 minutes.
- Went back with a green and brown and sprayed my mask. Let dry for 30 minutes this time, removed netting and had a nice complete paint job. Of course to preserve add clear coat.
I used Krylon, so the dry time is around 15 minutes.
Stewart hasn't added any friends yet.