Reputation: 0 Neutral
- Active Posts:
- 458 (0.22 per day)
- Most Active In:
- The Lounge (137 posts)
- 01-March 08
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Apr 16 2010 05:24 PM
- Member Title:
- Forum Member
- Age Unknown
- Birthday Unknown
- missoula mt
- Brigade Name:
Posts I've Made
29 May 2009 - 05:47 PMlots of ideas!
1. Chunk it over a 2,000 foot cliff
2. put it on some rail road tracks and see how it takes a 300,000 ton freight train
3. Take it 60 miles out to sea, tie a mason brick to it, drop it into the sea
4. Dump 8 gallons of unleaded gasoline onto it, ignite
5. Post as a "l33t sniper gat" on Ebay and make $300 for it
These seem to be your best options.
19 May 2009 - 04:04 PMI prefer quaility so DVD.
14 May 2009 - 05:43 PMIm headed to Iceland
05 May 2009 - 08:10 PMThey seem to base it too much on how powerful something is. Not like accuracy and speed are important.
05 May 2009 - 06:05 PMpmed