- Active Posts:
- 31 (0.01 per day)
- Most Active In:
- Electronic Markers (15 posts)
- 06-January 08
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Aug 25 2008 11:56 PM
- Member Title:
- Forum Newbie
- Age Unknown
- Birthday Unknown
- Not Telling
- Click here to e-mail me
Topics I've Started
30 June 2008 - 06:06 AMFor pics follow the link. Looking for $400.
Gun has been used about 5 times. This gun has never been taken apart and the cyclone is stock. No mods have been done to the internals. I am throwing in a aluminum 3000psi tank and remote. I purchased the tank used so it looks a little beat up but works perfect. I am also throwing in all original parts.
Tippmann X7 E-Grip - $379
M4 Stock - $30
Scope Riser - $20
Red Dot Scope - $50
M16 Short Mag - $20
Weaver Rail Covers - $15
Tactical Hopper - $20
Tank 3000PSI - $50
Remote - $30
Stock Parts - $ ?
Total - $614
* The most customizable marker ever made with a thousand different looks
* Magnesium receiver is extremely lightweight and durable
* Cyclone EP (Enhanced Performance) system feeds up to 20bps
* Air-thru stock compatible system eliminates gas line under the marker
* Low profile, offset hopper for clear site line
* Modular shroud with four rails to add on sights and scopes
* AR15 style magazine with built in tool storage
* Picatinny top rail to easily add new risers, sights, or handles
* Upgraded adjustable rear site helps with long range aiming
* Push pin design for easy field stripping and accessory add ons
* Includes eGrip - the eGrip can shoot up to 20bps and features 5 firing modes including semi auto, turbo, 3 shot safety burst, auto response, and full safety auto. Requires 9 volt.
* Includes maintenance pack, barrel sleeve, and gun oil
* This gun accepts A-5 threaded barrels
19 March 2008 - 03:27 AM$420 Shipped to your door. Any color.
http://www.pbreview....s/reviews/5493/ Has the gun rated at a 9.9 out of 10.
14 March 2008 - 11:16 AMUsed for 1 game, less that 500 balls put through it. After shooting this gun I must have the F8. My loss your gain.
Item number: 120233687385
10 March 2008 - 08:20 PMhttp://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=120232037917
Used only 2 Times, 1 month old. E-Grip, spent alomost $700 on mods. Palmers Brass 9" .685.
Check it out!
23 February 2008 - 10:24 PMCan I use a Crossfire High pressure Tank on a Dangerous Power Fusion F7? I know the marker is a low pressure one but will its regulator make it work?
teknikk7 hasn't added any friends yet.