Reputation: 0 Neutral
- Active Posts:
- 110 (0.03 per day)
- Most Active In:
- Southwest Brigade (25 posts)
- 07-May 05
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Oct 10 2010 09:54 PM
- Member Title:
- "Student of Humanity"
- Age Unknown
- Birthday Unknown
- Boulder, CO
- Blast Radius Woodsball Podcast
- Brigade Name:
Topics I've Started
13 December 2009 - 12:01 AM"There is no downside to it." - Richmond Italia (GI Milsim) on BRWP 132 describing 50 caliber paintball.
"If the paint companies are not giving you a 30% reduction they are gouging you." - Richmond Italia on BRWP 132 describing 50 caliber paint prices.
"As far as rec play goes, we are 100% there." - Richmond Italia on BRWP 132 describing the quality of GI Milsim paintballs
Click HERE to listen (mp3) or find us on iTunes.
21 December 2008 - 12:25 PMI'm creating a segment on the show about the Phantom. This seems like an active group of avid users so I wanted to ask for your input.
1. What is the bore size of your Phantom's stock barrel?
2. What brand paint works best for you in your Phantom's stock barrel?
3. What barrel (brand/length) do you use with your Phantom to get the best performance?