Nonsense Man's Profile
- Active Posts:
- 32 (0.01 per day)
- Most Active In:
- Pump Markers (20 posts)
- 16-December 07
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Mar 04 2008 06:49 PM
- Member Title:
- Forum Newbie
- Age Unknown
- Birthday Unknown
- Not Telling
Topics I've Started
23 January 2008 - 06:23 PMDo any companies make lighter back bolts for the A5? Because the stock one seems to be incredibly heavy.
31 December 2007 - 10:43 PMWell hi I have a Xbox 360 game 2 pack it is Marvel Ultimate Alliance ( played onece) and Forza Motorsport 2 ( never used). The manuals and all papers and the case is included. The region is NTSC. Ack rules last
1. No stupidity
2. I don't ship first
1. Money (paypal or Money Order)
2. Cheap markers (I add)
3. Grip frames + triggers
4. Anything else ( I might add)
Remember the worst I can say is no
Edit: Also for sale is
1.N64 ( power & a/v cables included)
2.Nanostray ( Ds)
3. Nintendogs Dachshund & Freinds(ds)
4. E reader (perfect condition)
5. NIB Mario Bros E reader card pack
6.Red N64 controller
7.Zelda Orcarina of Time (N64)
8.Goldeneye 007 (N64)
9.Gauntlet Legends (N64)
10.Jet Force Gemini (N64)
11.Super Smash Bros(N64)
27 December 2007 - 09:55 PM1. Are there any non bulky shrouds that just add rails all over the gun?
2. Is their any way to make my gun quieter?
3. Is their any way to loosen up the trigger ( make the pull lighter)?
4. How cheap can I get a bipod?
5. Will car paint work on the metal portions of the gun?
6. Are their any big rubbery grips?
And thats it thanks to everyone who answers and doesn't and most of all thanks Special Ops.
23 December 2007 - 05:44 PMWell I can either buy
A) A Zeus G2 and get upgrades for my stock A-5
B ) A Tiberius 8
Right now I have a Stock A-5 with a 48/3000 and If I got the Zeus I could get some upgrades for it like an e-grip, barrel, etc. so ya.
16 December 2007 - 09:15 PMWell I have two Ideas.
1. A well made pair of gloves that on the top part holds either multiple Co2 cartridges or multiple 10 round tubes.
2. A armband for your upper arm that holds Co2 cartridges or 10 round tubes all around your arm.
So tell me what you think of them. Also if you have questions just ask