Gadget Soldier's Profile
- Active Posts:
- 373 (0.17 per day)
- Most Active In:
- Southwest Brigade (349 posts)
- 12-December 07
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Dec 10 2013 07:40 AM
- Member Title:
- SoCal Event Poster
- 38 years old
- January 1, 1975
- Southern California
- Brigade Name:
- Gadget Soldier
22 Mar 2013 - 21:52
07 Aug 2011 - 15:57
30 Jul 2011 - 07:59
10 May 2011 - 20:55
16 Nov 2010 - 18:10
23 Jul 2010 - 20:02
02 May 2010 - 21:48
19 Feb 2010 - 02:25
14 Jan 2010 - 14:44
25 Mar 2009 - 10:53
Posts I've Made
06 October 2013 - 08:37 PMOne more week til the Halloween Big Game!
Remember: $25 entry, BYOP and a prize for the best costume!
Gates open at 7, safety brief around 830 or 8:45ish and game on at 9!
30 September 2013 - 06:53 PMAlrighty folks, Halloween Big Game is less than 2 weeks away and not only this event is BYOP, there is a prize for best costume!
We hope to see you folks out there!
17 September 2013 - 06:58 AMThe following has been posted recently on the Decay of Nations Facebook page: https://www.facebook.../decayofnations
QuoteMandatory first Cardinal/XO/Team Captain/Generals meeting 8pm Friday night (September 20th) by registration. Second meeting will be held Saturday morning (September 21st) at 8am Topic will be rules and special missions.
Scenario Play Rules for Decay of Nations 7 are now online for your viewing pleasure! Or download the pdf directly at http://www.giantspor.../decayrules.pdf
12 September 2013 - 08:00 AM
SC Village will have a variety of side events to keep you involved in the paintball action throughout your time at Decay of Nations. SC Village has introduced a variety of side events to ensure that our players do miss out on action at the 24-hour scenario event.
The side event we are excited about is the Tiberius Arms Pistol Challenge held on Saturday, September 21. There will be a $10 fee for each player that would like to participate to claim the title for the best marksman.
First strike rounds will only be sold for players that would like to participate in the Pistol Challenge and can be purchased only at Decay of Nations. The First Strike rounds will be sold at an insane price for all magazine fed players for a price listing you should not pass up on.
Have you ever argued with your team member of who has the best shot in your team? Be sure to tell all your team members about the pistol challenge held at Decay of Nations to set them straight!
Settle the score by singing up for the Pistol challenge and put your skills to the test to claim the best marksman of your paintball team. Don’t hesitate and be sure to sign up!
Not interested in the Pistol Challenge? No worries because Decay of Nations will also have a MRX Sniper Challenge held on Saturday September 21 for $10 a player where you can also put your skills to the test and challenge your teammates for the marksman title.
Don’t forget about the UWL tournament held on Friday, September 20 where the first place prize goes home with 5,000. Visit the UWL website at playuwl.com to sign your team up and to pay your $500 entry fee.
12 September 2013 - 07:57 AM
The battle of Decay of Nations has begun through the social media platform before it continues on the battlefield on September 21-22. As of today, all Decay of Nations players have been called up for duty and their mission is to earn Decay Bucks in hope to give their team a head start into winning this war.
Complete the following social media missions to earn your team Decay start up cash before the big game. Once you have completed a social media mission, your team will automatically earn points. Each point equals $1 Decay Buck, for example 1000 points equal $1000 Decay Bucks.
Before starting a mission, please verify that you and/or your team are registered for Decay of Nations. Players can earn Decay Bucks by completing the assigned missions through Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube listed below.
- Post a photo of yourself, note which side you will be on, tag the Official “Decay of Nations” Facebook page, add the hashtag #DecayOfNations to photo description, then share with your friends.
- Post a photo of your team, note which side your team will be on, tag Official “Decay of Nations” Facebook page, hashtag #DecayOfNations to photo description, then share with your friends.
- Post a status that you are coming to Decay of Nations 7, then tag Official “Decay of Nations” Facebook page and hashtag #DecayOfNations.
- Apply Decay of Nations 7 cover art to your profile, then tag the Official “Decay of Nations” Facebook page and hashtag #DecayOfNations.
- Share any @GiantSportz Decay of Nations propaganda and then hashtag #DecayOfNations
- Record a quick shout out to Decay of Nations then hashtag #DecayOfNations
- Tweet about your registration and date registered, then hashtag #DecayOfNations
- Tweet about your preparation of Decay of Nations, then hashtag #DecayOfNations
- Record about your registration and date registered, then hashtag #DecayOfNations
- Record minimum 30 second video promoting your team, bragging about your weapons/props/costumes, what side you are fighting on, what your team hopes to accomplish, then post the uploaded video on the official “Decay of Nations” Facebook
IMPORTANT: Once you have completed your mission, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and send a link with all posted missions to verify that you have completed the missions in order to receive your credit.
Gadget Soldier hasn't added any friends yet.