- Active Posts:
- 68 (0.03 per day)
- Most Active In:
- Newbies Corner (40 posts)
- 25-November 07
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Aug 21 2008 12:48 PM
- Member Title:
- 44 years old
- February 11, 1969
- York, PA
- Guitar, Motorcycling, Teaching and now woodsball
- Brigade Name:
Posts I've Made
08 January 2008 - 01:55 PMOK, These on Ebay are still cheaper than Amazon's...even after shipping.
30 December 2007 - 03:48 PMDepending on quality, I'd say $5 is Cheap. Unless you have time to kill...
It took me about an hour to make mine, of course its lasted about 2 years and is still doing well.
18 December 2007 - 06:50 PMstingers are pretty decent quality, but they go bad quick
Now someone tells me! I have about 3500 balls of them at home. And I too would buy those Special Forces paintballs if I didn't already have a bunch of paintballs at home. I think I have a total of around 5000-7000 balls, some of which have been around since July. I really need to get out on the field more...
chuckling as I think of this...Take your dad out back and ask if he is willing to act as a moving target for you ;-)
So you guys don't hve a field nearby to play in?
Seriously, it was good to meet you all. Look forward to the beginning of the year.
18 December 2007 - 04:30 PMThough I'm not a "Hardcore Republican" I have more conservative ideals.
I believe America is facing moral degradation. That is, The American ideal is quickly turning to a "Mind your own business" and "It's not wrong until I'm caught" philosophy. Pumping more money (As traditionally Democrats have done) is not the answer to moral decay. The "no child left behind" movement supported by the Republicans also falls short as it does not account for the millions of students raised in a culture that doesn't care. I can lead a horse to water but I can't make him drink comes to mind every day as I teach in a local inner city school. Most of these kids don't see the value of education and simply don't try...really, they don't try! It's not that they can't, it that they just don't care.
Why? Why don't these kids care? Because there is a moral decay within our society.
Until that moral thread can be mended America will continue its downward spiral to its own demise. It is like a cancer that is eating away that proverbial moral fabric until there is nothing left; then that cancer consumes itself.
This is Alan Keys' whole argument. He is not a nobody. I encourage anybody serious about candidates to research his past accomplishments.
A quick synapses from Wikipedia: Alan Keys
No matter how any of us votes, we are Americans; and we will stand or fall together.
15 December 2007 - 06:49 PMi still havent received my two cases..has anyone else received their orders?
i was looking at the approval rating of the company that amazon uses to sell this stuff..and they have a 94% approval rating..however the other 6% have been terrible..people who have never received orders after months and their money being cashed..and then the company ignoring their calls and emails..
i hope this wasn't a scam lol..and now they are selling 2000 of the ranger balls for 12.99
Just received a confirmation from Amazon that they have been shipped. I'd give it 7-10 days from the confirmation...It could be sooner though.