- Active Posts:
- 59 (0.02 per day)
- Most Active In:
- Eastern Brigade (35 posts)
- 24-September 07
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Nov 10 2009 02:41 PM
- Member Title:
- Forum Member
- 37 years old
- October 31, 1976
- Not Telling
- knoxville, TN
- Brigade Name:
- BLOODLUST OVERLORD
Topics I've Started
22 October 2009 - 02:10 PM
moving these for 85 bux a pair paypalled and shipped. making room for next years stock. i have 90 pairs left and can do serious price breaks for bulk orders. great time to outfit your team or stock the rack at the proshop. retail at over 100 per pair.
16 September 2009 - 12:31 PMI HAVE A UTG SCENARIO PAINTBALL VEST. GREAT PRODUCT. HOLDS 8 PODS. 4 FRONT 4 BACK PLUS A TANK POUCH THAT ADJUSTS TO HOLD ANY SIZE TANK. HAS A HYDRATION SLEEVE, PADDED SHOULDER, UTILITY POCKETS AND LOTS OF OTHER COOL FEATURES. VEST IS USED IN GREAT CONDITION.
20 BUX ITS YOURS.
16 September 2009 - 12:25 PMI HAVE A PAIR OF THE SPEC OPS FUSION 7 OMNIPAT PAINTBALL PANTS. THEY ARE AS GOOD AS NEW. I WORE THEM TWICE. ABSOLUTELY PERFECT CONDITION. CANT EVEN TELL THEY HAVE BEEN OWNED. SIZING AND CINCHING IN THESE MODEL PANTS FITS A 36-40 INCH WAIST.
50 BUX THEYRE YOURS.
31 August 2009 - 08:44 AMI am a regional sales rep for a new company known as apx gear. we are based in california and looking to expand our market into the southeast and into the scenario world. we specialize in outfitting teams and players with basic or custom innovative gear at a fraction of the cost of the mainstream market, with no minimum order. we also carry three seperate lines of paint that are new and innovative and busts the monopoly as far as price to the individual player and team, wide open. im going to cut to the chase and show you what weve done:
our paint. we have three seperate lines of paint that have broken the price gouging grasp of the larger manufacturers and are bringing players, proshops and teams quality paint, above industry standards, at a fraction of the cost.
marbalizer is great paint. especially for woodsball. we have a line of paint that can rival marbs and is more player affordable. it is simply known as BEAST.
standard kee industry paint vs beast.
our fill is new and innovative. it is thicker, less oily and much much brighter. johnny wipe alot will hate this stuff.
we also have a premium grade paint known as AGRO with the same bright fill and seam construction. shoots like RPS Premium if not better, for less $ per case. we also carry a brittle shell tourney grade paint known as FYRE with the same bright fill.
our paint is also much different in the way it is packaged. we use double layer cardboard dividers in our boxes, the bags have a slight vacume and each one comes with a silica gel pack to insure it stays fresh during storage and shipping.
as a rep, i can run some promos aimed at players and teams.
three cases of agro shipped to your door with an APX GEAR tee for $104.95. thats around 35 per case for premium grade paint.
10 cases of beast shipped to your door for 445.00. thats 45 a case for our highest end paint that out performs marbalizer at a fraction of the cost. also comes with 10 APX GEAR tees and LOTS of free swag.
we can work some serious magic for your local proshop and field who are interested in carrying our line of paint.
we aslo specialize in custom player gear for teams and individuals. we do not require a minumum order, which makes us different than most companies in this market. we have practice gear and event gear at below industry standard cost without comprimising quality.
our crowning jewel is our pants. they are a new innovative breed designed by player feedback, by players, not just some industry rep who has been analyzing trends.
this is what I, as an avid player, had to say about them before outfitting my own team with them:
1. the cinch straps. this is actual commercial grade seatbelt material. ive tried to tear it and it aint budging. its like the seatbelt in your ride. and they actually cinch up.
2. the pants employ something new. look at the ribbed material coming off the crotch and into the upper thigh. this material expands and contracts as your body moves. so kneeling, running, going prone and all the biomechanical high stress movements you put pants through in that area, force the material to react to your movements. like i said, it reacts to you, not limits your movement or comfort.
3. same material right above the knee hidden by a concealment flap. you know how sometimes going crouch or tightening up in a bunker working that bunker off your knees causes your pants to pull down off your waist or ride up, not anymore with these.
4. same material in about a 4 inch wide strip right across the back waist and hidden by a concealment flap. so when bending over, going up or down, the pants flex with your body to handle the stress while keeping them perfectly in place where it counts, the waist.
5. the knees. kevlar freakin knee pads with 3/4 of an inch of padding. tough stuff.
6. keeping cool. this is awesome. form the back of the knee joint down to the 3 inch cuff on the ankle, its all mesh. talk about breathability. also has a 2 inch mesh strip that runs up the inside of the leg into the taint area. no more "sweat" pants. imagine shooting off a bunker and burning up and then you feel a breeze blow across the field sweeping into your pants from the backs of your legs and onto your balls. (mental image oh my god it burns it burns me brains!) but highly effective as far as comfort.
7. the side panels. leaves plenty of room for custom team artwork. also can have custom lettering embroidered on the back panel.
the flyer above is just an example of only one of he many camo patterns already in stock. most paintball pants, just basic stock pants, will run you 100-120.00 dollars. sometimes more for the high end stuff. you can have a pair of these innovative that employ a new standard in player gear technology, shipped to your door for 110.00.
we also do custom team jerseys, custom practice jerseys and player accessories.
i have several packages to offer teams for sponsorship on paint and custom gear. if you are interested, pm me or hit me up @ email@example.com.
i am paypal verified and set up for cc/debit orders as well.
09 April 2009 - 07:30 PM
GOT A GREAT PLAYER TURNOUT ON THIS. ALMOST 100 FOLKS!!!
camping fri night before the game.
paint available below retail or bring your own paint.
$20.00 includes all day air/co2.
pro shop, rentals, food, drink.
base wars, missions, props. highly developed field and intricate structured game.
pre reg/paint order open till the 13th.
havokrooster hasn't added any friends yet.