P V's Profile
- Active Posts:
- 313 (0.14 per day)
- Most Active In:
- The Lounge (89 posts)
- 19-August 07
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Apr 06 2008 09:44 AM
- Member Title:
- Forum Member
- 30 years old
- July 28, 1983
- Huntsville, Muskoka
Topics I've Started
20 December 2007 - 06:20 PMgrapefruit juice!
i just figured it out.. i hate the taste of the perkests and the Oxycodone i gotta take... so i figured what the hell,,, i'll do it with some grapefruit juice.. and Dirty Acronym,, i didn't taste 'em one little bit!
.. so logically was to have the wife who's got a sniffle, give a grapefruit chaser with some buckleys... and that worked too.
so hey, got anything bad you gotta take... try it out, it works good. (try it with reluctant kids too)
17 December 2007 - 05:15 PMjust wondering why pump kits are so expensive, is there more than meets the eye?
just to clarify my understanding:
all the pump kit does is plug the hole where the three(4)-way once was, and push the bolt back.. right? or did i miss something?
.. basically what i'm getting at is that, if you took a $0.75 bolt and threaded it inplace of the 3-way, and just pulled the bolt back, it's essentially the same thing, no?!?
21 October 2007 - 05:31 PMlooked around didn't see a thread on it... SO:
what else does everyone do to pass the time?
personally, i'm into:
R/C cars/trucks .. i have a Traxxas T-MAXX 3.3 nitro(4x4 and 45mph+) and a Rustler VXL electro truggy (75mph+) .. i've got more money invested in them than i'd like to admit! well over $1500 each .. if im not paintballing, i'm burning NITRO in a parking lot or sandpit somewhere!
Antique outboard motors .. yes i collect antique outboard boat motors , mostly OMC (johnson/evinrude) and McColloch (scott-at-water) but i do have some others (viking, mercury, elgin) .. 47 in total
Computers .. yeah i'm a geek, and a down right enthusiast, water cooling, phase changing, peltier, i've done it and am running it.. sitting on a core 2 duo E6420 cranked up to 3.9ghz now.. up way past from the 2.13stock! whether it's tweaking vista, bios, or soldering the motherboard, i've done it. feel free to ask any questions/queries about computers, broken ones, or just figuring what to buy.
20 October 2007 - 11:23 PMREAD THIS BEFORE VOTING:
i was reading through all of the gibberish in the "new position" genre of posts, and thought i'd bring the good ones to vote
Guardian, kinda similar to what's been posted as "defense" before
1. a guardian carries a heavier marker like a broadsword, he's prepared to lay down a line of fire against a group of players
2. while the broadswords and hammers are laying down fire on the front, the guardian is behind unselfishly covering the flag, base, commander or your rear in general , and no not an extra 10ft behind you, but way back, he's footballs free safety.. nobody is getting behind him, it's his job to make sure you dont get shot in the butt and he's equipped to take 20 people if he needs to!
3. he may elect/should carry grenades with or without trips, or mines to protect his position if the game calls for it.
4. he's not running front, hes not allowed, you're depending on him to stay back there!
5. he's got some form of communication with your commander, if he's in trouble, your teams in trouble
Javelin, i know what you're thinking, having a LAW or Grenade lancher is scenario specific.. no having a rarer piece of gear is not specific, it's no more specific to a hammer with a DT, and should be considered
1. he's got a LAW or a grenade launcher
2. enough said.. no other position covers it
Shock trooper thread on the shock trooper: http://forum.specialopspaintball.com/index...howtopic=126666
it's like a seek and destroy broadsword/sniper with an electro .. just read through the thread
this would be the medic, engineer, javelin, armour, etc, etc, etc.. the list goes on you would pick this for anything that wasn't a sniper/dagger/sabre/broadsword/hammer/commander... with so many people not liking the positions that don't fit them or their style of play they could just pick that one..
Armour .. not rocket science here
1. you drive a tank
2. or you ride in a tank
none, they're all stupid
go ahead pick this one, not hurting my feelings... none of them are my original ideas
P V hasn't added any friends yet.