KRA SHARPSHOOTER's Profile
Reputation: 0 Neutral
- Active Posts:
- 452 (0.2 per day)
- Most Active In:
- Paintball Accessories (99 posts)
- 18-August 07
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Mar 17 2010 12:47 PM
- Member Title:
- [ Doglegs of War ] ~Silent But Deadly~
- 25 years old
- December 8, 1988
- New Prague, MN
- Paintball,<br />Filmmaking,<br />Duck Hunting,<br />Shooting
- Website URL:
- Brigade Name:
- KRA SHARPSHOOTER
Posts I've Made
26 June 2009 - 01:45 PMHere are two options to try:
- Clip your Drive Spring; This will result in less force being used to open the Valve, and consequently you will have less air being released. *This is not reversible*
- Acquire a spring kit; this will enable you to choose from a variety springs, and find one that is lighter than the stock one which will lower your velocity.
25 June 2009 - 04:06 AMSoo, how much?
I like it a lot.
23 June 2009 - 10:22 AMDo want. Do you play at Splattag? If so you should bring this to the terminator game on sunday and let me check it out.
Well, I don't usually play on Sundays, but I definitely want to Play at Splat Tag again. The GBG was so much fun!
I'm going to try and make the Sep 19th pump game at Splat Tag. Hopefully I can get to a game before that, but I've got to see how my finances play out.
22 June 2009 - 06:51 PM
haha, I hope that was sarcasm . Still, very unique, wish i could see it in action. sadly, im a good ways away....
Yes sir. I mean no disrespect.
22 June 2009 - 04:50 PM