- Active Posts:
- 163 (0.07 per day)
- Most Active In:
- General Paintball Discussions (45 posts)
- 28-June 07
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Apr 17 2012 07:12 PM
- Member Title:
- Forum Member
- 28 years old
- March 6, 1985
- paintball (duh), cars, xbox live, and.....uh.....cars
Topics I've Started
01 September 2008 - 07:19 AMPRICES HAVE JUST BEEN SLASHED!!! EXTREMELY CHEAP STUFF HERE!!!!
Bills are catching up to me so im selling off some of my extra stuff to get me back on track. I will not ship first. Payment by check or MO. All of my gear is very well taken care of, cleaned after every use. Everything will be $3 to ship except for the guns and the tanks. Those will be $5.
Tacamo 86 - AK-47 milsim gun. Real wood stock and grips. detachable clip for tools. Toolkit also included. NEW IN BOX!! Won this at the LVP South halo game last year but milsim guns are not for me. Has had less than 100 rounds thru it just to try it out and make sure it worked. Used by the Chinese military to train. SOLD
Black 98C - cyclone feed system, double trigger, and e-grip. Recently cleaned and inspected by the Tippmann tent @ EMR Viper game. $120
Woodland Camo 98C - stock Recently cleaned and inspected by the Tippmann tent @EMR Viper game. $60
Flatline barrel - fits 98C. Does not come with shroud although it is not very hard to make a custom one out of pvc pipe. $30
JT barrel - carbon fiber barrel from Wal-Mart. Fits JT,VL,Tippmann and Spyder markers. $10 or free with the first Tippmann that is purchased.
PE steely tank - 48-3000. birth date of 4/07. $30
JT pod pack - customizable to carry as many or as few pods as you want. Includes a total of 6 pod holders. $10
Etek Jersey - worn once until i got my team jersey. Nice colors for woodsball, not flashy!! $20
Extreme Rage revy- one of my many impulse buys when Cabela's was having a sale. Used sparingly as a backup for myself or trying to introduce people to the sport. $10
camo pod pouch - slides onto your belt. holds 2 pods. perfect for runners. $5
Redz neck protector - protects your neck. $5
Mongoose BMX knee pads - protects your knees. metal plated knee caps. $5
JT chest pad - protects your chest. $5
9oz co2 tanks - qty of 3. $5 each
12 oz co2 tank - $8
20 oz co2 tank - $10
Army issue camelback- hydrates you during those long scenario games $10
Marpat pants - used maybe twice before i got team pants. size 36. $10
PSP setup - playstation portable w 4 games, carrying pouch, game case, usb power cord/downloader, and 512 mb memory card. $60
03 May 2008 - 03:36 PMoffer up for any of the items
Flatline barrel for 98c no shroud, just the barrel but it would be really easy to make a custom shroud from from pvc pipe.
egrip for a 98c installed and used once then i got my Angel
tippmann 98c, works great, just took apart and cleaned. Black in color
Brand new Etek jersey, olive green, won it at a game. size L
25 January 2008 - 10:13 PMI prefer Paypal, but MO or checks are ok too but i will not ship until the check clears. PP fees are all yours, use www.ppcalc.com to figure them out.
I ship USPS priority w/ Tracking, you pay for anything extra. I will not ship first unless your feedback is INSANELY good. Shipping is included in all prices. If there is not a price listed, make an offer.
1. Tippmann 98c- cyclone hopper and an egrip. Taken care of fairly well, recently installed egrip by the famous Tippmann tent found at major scenario events. $120
2. ViewLoader Triton 2- bought this for my wife to introduce her to the sport. Used it once, got shot, and never played again. $20
3. C02 tanks- three 9oz and one 12 oz. $10 for each.
4. very used masks- 1 Tippmann (comes with the 98c packages) and 1 JT (comes with the tac-5 packages) both are camo painted. $8
5. Lightly used masks- JT from Walmart and a Scott camo mask. The JT is camo painted and the Scott has a small dime sized hole in the one cheek which does not affect safety. $15
* homemade 9v dual mask fan can be included with any mask for $2
6. Flatline barrel 98c- stock has been shortened for easier disassembly. Used for a half case of paint before i got a new gun. $50
7. 100 rnd pods- i need 4 for my tac. vest and for some reason i have 11. $1 (i will charge shipping if you buy less than 3)
8. camo 4 pod pack- holds 4 pods horizontally and has a tank pouch. $10
9.VLpod pack- Again, bought for my wife to get her into the sport and so, extremely lightly used. Holds 4 pods vertically. $8
10. Gravity hoppers- black VL with a camo cover. Camo patterned, matches camo 98 custom packages. SOLD
11. Camo 2 pod belt pack. Nice for people who play fast on thier feet. $5
25 January 2008 - 01:05 PMOnly have 2, i would like at least 2 more.
25 January 2008 - 10:44 AMhttp://www.ontargetpaintball.com/index.php...1&Itemid=74
Part I- Ice Breaker
Saturday March 1, 2008
Gates Open at 7:30 am * Game Starts at 9:30 am * Game will Play till 4pm
Entrance Fee and All Day Air:
Pre Registration by February 28, 2008- Free W/ Paint Purchase Online
Day of Registration- $25
Field Paint Only Event * Mid Grade Paint $60 a Case
Register Online Today and Save
This is the official "Red Team" recruitment thread, commanded by yours truely. If you need more information, let me know. I am looking to put together two QRF teams in accordance to the playing style this game using. All missions need to be collected from an "informant" before brought back to the commander and completed. Sound off if you want in on this inexpensive game hosted by some swell guys.
J.W.Pepper hasn't added any friends yet.