Easy PIR's Profile
Reputation: 0 Neutral
- Active Posts:
- 450 (0.14 per day)
- Most Active In:
- Electronic Markers (83 posts)
- 23-April 05
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Feb 24 2008 01:17 PM
- Member Title:
- 26 years old
- August 3, 1987
- Valencia, California
- Photography, surf, art, culture.
Topics I've Started
15 February 2008 - 09:32 AMONLY LOOKING FOR 45/4500s!
HP Crossfire 70/4500 Peanut tank with a Black/Gray Dye Rhino cover. NO LEAKS!
Needs to be Hydro'd in August 2010.
The only time a fill nipple cover wasn't on this tank was when it was being filled and for these photos.
The only 'problem' with this tank is the colored ring from the tank cover. Chris from Crossfire comments about it here: http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?p=4...15#post43305515
45/4500s w/ bottle covers and fill nipple cover (if no fill nipple cover is included I'll be keeping mine).
- Luxfer bottles and/or GA regs are king
- ANY TANK LARGER THAN A 45/4500
- To add anything
- Dye Throttle tanks
- Your video games
- Low-end markers
- Non-PB items
- Bodily fluids
- Post here first, then PM me. If you do otherwise, I'll just ignore it and you'll most likely get herpes. I'm just sayin'.
- For trades, it must have at least a 2010 hydro date.
- I will not ship first unless you have gnarly feedback.
- Don't go bein' a slag now, ey?
Easy PIR hasn't added any friends yet.