King of Flank's Profile
Reputation: 0 Neutral
- Active Posts:
- 37 (0.02 per day)
- Most Active In:
- General Paintball Discussions (16 posts)
- 17-April 07
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- May 16 2008 11:54 AM
- Member Title:
- Forum Newbie
- Age Unknown
- Birthday Unknown
- Not Telling
- Brigade Name:
- Oh Hungry
Topics I've Started
10 May 2008 - 06:26 PMHey thanks for checking out my thread. I'm planning to construct a Ghillie suit for myself and I need to find a good material for said suit. I am looking for the following in this material.
1. Breathability- I don't want to overheat and/or fog up.
2. Silent- It's for sniping, it shouldn't give me away with artificial noise
3. Rot Resistant and Durable- There are small water bodies where I paintball and bridges are too easy for an opponent to watch, if it get's wet I don't want it to decompose. Durable goes without saying.
4. Natural looking, though it can be made to look natural I would prefer to save myself some work if I can.
5. Cheap- I'm not a billionare, I would like for it to be cheap if possible.
Thanks for any suggestions and if you know where I can get this material, that's a bonus.
14 April 2008 - 11:31 AMOkay, I just recently bought a brand new Tiberius T9 Basic (woot, hottest looking gun me or my buddies have), but it refuses to gas up. I was thinking it may be the relief valve or regulator, but I am not sure. Can anyone help me wit this? I will add that when I attempt to gas it up i cannot hear any leakage so that isn't the problem.
31 January 2008 - 02:22 PMI'm looking for a way to make my 98 custom ACT into a bullpup design.
King of Flank hasn't added any friends yet.