- Active Posts:
- 247 (0.09 per day)
- Most Active In:
- The Lounge (80 posts)
- 13-March 07
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Jul 26 2011 09:39 AM
- Member Title:
- Some days a cynic, Some days a pessimist!
- 51 years old
- November 8, 1963
- Cedar Park, Texas
- A professional hacker at heart...Computers, Information Security, firearms, target practice, music, and of course - paintball (woodsball is my favorite).<br /><br />Which soldier type are you? <br />You scored as a Special Ops <br />Special ops. You're sneaky, tactful, and a loner. You prefer to do your jobs alone, working where you don't come into contact with people. But every once in a while you hit it big and are noticed and given fame. You're given the more sensitive problems. You get things done, and do what has to be done. You are competent, resourceful, and resiliant. "VULCAN NECK PINCH!!!" "owww.......(slump)" <br />Support Gunner 100% <br />Special Ops 100% <br />Combat Infantry/Armor 100% <br />Officer 75% <br />Artillery/Aircraft 69% <br />Engineer 50% <br />Medic 38% <br />Civilian 0%
- Brigade Name:
Posts I've Made
10 March 2009 - 02:30 PMThere was a lot of stuff in the media back in October or November. The U.S. Supreme Court just rules on Washington D.C. ban and there was a lot of interesting historical data they used as references. Much of this was brought out in the media and revisited on the Internet.
For instance, it used to be a Federal law that all men above the age of 18 had to possess a firearm. You had to bring it to church on Sunday and the minister recorded that you had one. This was the malitia. During the revolution, the British would herd people in to the church, seal it up, and burn them. This was the reason for the law and a symbolic jesture of where it was verified that you had a firearm.
10 March 2009 - 02:22 PMIts the trigger start srcew on my pm5 trigger, i dont have locktite handy, and the problem is, after walking the trigger, the trigger start completely loosens, and gets further... therefore, making an inconveniently long trigger pull without even knowing it...
so what im saying is, is there an easy way to make a screw they tighter, even though its only screwed half way in?
Locktite. Get a tube and keep it in your tool kit. Use the blue kind, it is removable. The only other way is to get a slightly larger screw (Note that depending on what the screw is made of, the thread depth will be different. Soft metals have the deepest threads, so a brass screw may fit tighter in the same size hole.)
09 March 2009 - 04:55 PMhere is a big pet peeve of mine is when these pepole who got to walmart and buy the marker and case mosnster ball and then take it and make the fps high on those markers and frezze the balls thats what I hate
Easy fix for that one is to keep a bag of .68 cal (or as close to .68 as you can find) ball bearings and dowel chunks in your gear bag for buttheads like that.
Actually, I recently read an article where someone did testing on frozen paintballs (or rather trying to freeze paintballs), and it turns out that with the formula of paint they use, it's fairly hard to freeze them for any length of time that would be practical to use.
I'll see if I can find the article again and post a link to it.
09 March 2009 - 04:52 PM1. Kids that blind fire.
2. People that are close enough to barrel tag and say "Surrender!" POP! at like 1/2 foot from you.
3. People that complain because you just gave them a retaliation shot for shooting you at 1/2 a foot.
4. Wipers! I hate wipers and will shoot them repeatedly regardless of what team they are on until they have left the field.
5. People that shoot from the dead box! (I've seen it and had it done to me in two different games!).
6. Kids that accidentally shoot you or someone else on your team because they're screwing around with their marker, both on and off the field. Mommy and Daddy didn't teach gun safety.
7. People who continually pull off their mask or won't put their barrel bag on. If you not going to put the barrel back on, then put the barrel in your mouth. At least it's covered!
8. "Can you chrono this for me? I can't adjust it right." I'll teach you to do it. If I have to do it for you, you get 150 FPS if your lucky.
9. Kids whining at you to borrow paint because they've already shot up all theirs about an hour into a 6 hour scenario game. Sorry kid - it's time for you to leave!... or, "hey kid, we need someone to cause a diversion. They won't know you're out of paintballs and it will keep their heads down if you just fire a lot. No go over on the side opposite of use and fire as much as you can so we can get behind them. No really, I promise. They can't tell if you're actually firing paintballs or just air."
10. People who can't shut up and it gives away your position (They're coming! They're Coming! Everybody down!) Nice ambush tactic, moron!
23 January 2009 - 11:42 PMI just bought a RAP4 M18A1 Claymore that used either a tripwire or a remote to detonate it. It is power by some pretty hefty springs and works kind of like a sling shot.
It has two spring loaded arms with canvas between them to hold the paintballs.
I bought some of the 6mm BB paintballs, but supposedly you can use other paintballs in it as well.
I'll be giving it a try in the morning and will let you know how it does.
foodawg hasn't added any friends yet.