Reputation: 0 Neutral
- Active Posts:
- 79 (0.03 per day)
- Most Active In:
- Blackcell (24 posts)
- 21-November 06
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- May 21 2009 10:11 PM
- Member Title:
- SKum Dog
- 24 years old
- April 27, 1989
- Hell for the youth.......
- Brigade Name:
Topics I've Started
23 February 2009 - 10:23 PMThe site is up and running again!! Please go there and reg. Its the site to go for all your southwest paintball whereabouts.
14 March 2008 - 10:59 PMOut of an sp-1
What do you ya'll think?
Here is how i see it.
1. Cheaper than a tac one or blackcell longbow
2. Single trigger makes it more comfortable (for me atleast)
3. actually EASY on button and switching fireing modes (im lookin at you ION!!!)
4. fits all my ion barrels i already have
5. Vertually water proof
6. Can take a bigger beating
7. Doesn't need a fast/expensive hopper, a Revy (wich is what i threw on it sence my one will chew it to shreads) will do jsut fine.
8. Itl'll thow about 6-8 pods off of a 45 tank i bet. (untested, and dont give me that smart parts video bs, that was co2.)
1. Yes it does sacrifice a faster fireing mode when needed being caped at 11bps
2. Needs to be modded to fit the longbow mag kit
3. buttstock adapter needs to be modded to fit reall cool buttstocks.
2. ummmmmim sure you guys can add some, but personally i dont see another downfall.