Steel Tiger's Profile
- Active Posts:
- 3,139 (1.06 per day)
- Most Active In:
- The Lounge (2263 posts)
- 28-October 06
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Jan 29 2013 09:27 AM
- Member Title:
- Group: Banned
- 22 years old
- July 7, 1992
- Catasauqua, Pennsylvania
- Brigade Name:
- Steel Tiger
Topics I've Started
02 April 2012 - 07:46 PMAnyone going to ION at skrimish in Pa this year?
02 April 2012 - 07:26 PMHey guys,
So I plan on playing in this years ION game at skirmish USA, and I know for a fact that they don't allow RT triggers on their field, so that means i cant use my mag. I'd like to purchase another marker beforehand that can sling some paint, preferably mechanical. I appreciate fine craftsmanship in paintball markers, so the more original the better. Bonus points for brass. I have about a $400 budget. Please don't suggest tippmanns.
On an unrelated note:
Kind of a long shot, but does anyone happen to know any place (or anyone) that can tech a nova? I know they've been out of business for a while, but i have one sitting around that I can't seem to get running. Any help would be appreciated.
04 November 2011 - 09:50 PMAny of the old mafia crew or Group:Banned members still hanging around here?
04 November 2011 - 09:49 PMHey guys,
So a while back I purchased an RT Mag... Level 10, X Valve, the whole nine yards. However, I never really learned much about it and got out of paintball for a while soon after. Now that I'm trying to get back in the game, I'd like to give it a real good cleaning, replace all the necessary O-rings, and tune everything. I went on AGD's page and saw the marker diagram, but like i said I'm not too familiar with the marker and don't know which o rings need to be replaced and what doesn't. I scanned the pinned threads and didn't see anything that directly pertained to this, so i figured i'd just give a shout out to the crew and see if i could get some help. Sorry if this is a repeat of another thread. thanks guys!
15 September 2010 - 03:00 PMWassup SO?
Well first, I should probably introduce myself. Im Steel Tiger, (AKA Curtis) and i used to frequent a couple paintball forums a while back. I spent a good chunk of time on this one in particular. I haven't been on in a while though, due to my acceptance and subsequent attendance at the United States Military Academy. Now that the academic year has started, I won't be on here much, but I want to try to stop in every now and then.
But on to my question!
I want to build myself an AR15, partially to avoid taxes and partially because I think it would be cool. I don't want to go down to buying individual parts, just the upper reciever w/ barrel, bolt, bolt carrier, and charging handle, lower reciever with parts, and stock. I just want to make sure i do it right, and i hope you guys can help me with the few questions i have.
1. I believe that if I get a 5.56 barrel, I can also shoot .223 out of it, correct? Or is there a specific barrel i need to purchase with that?
2. Do you guys have any recommendations as to which company to purchase from? I know some are better than others, but I'm not sure which ones are the good ones. I don't want anything too pricey, but just a good "bang for my buck". My budget is $1,100.
3. Do you guys have any recommendations as to where to purchase the parts? Locations with military discounts are preferred, as I can take advantage of those now.
4. I was looking at some of the MOE stuff and i really like it. (Handguard, Stock, Mags) Any word on their stuff? Good or bad?
5. Is there anything else you think I should know before going on this endevour? Keep in mind that I do have experience with the M4, so i am familiar with the basic operations of the AR15 family of rifles.
6. Also, I live in PA, and firearm restrictions are more lax. So dont worry about california restrictions and whatnot.