Reputation: 0 Neutral
- Active Posts:
- 4,878 (1.85 per day)
- Most Active In:
- The Lounge (2588 posts)
- 22-September 06
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Nov 23 2009 10:34 PM
- Member Title:
- Worlds best Paintballer
- 26 years old
- December 10, 1987
- Enjoying Life
- Brigade Name:
Topics I've Started
29 May 2009 - 07:07 PMCapone Defense Inc.
What is Capone Defense Inc. ?
The CDI, is a small tight knit team/unit that will advise/ aid their respective sides General and Staff and help to possibly achieve a total victory.
How will the CDI help me?
The CDI ‘s members have decades of experience and will help to attempt to achieve a total victory with you and with three objectives.
1. Organization, the organization of ones forces from separate scenario teams to walk on’s is one of the most important keys to a victory at a scenario or large event and even plays a role in real combat. The CDI is a great organizational tool, using modern technology and experience the CDI can easily round up players depending on ability, groups, ect. Into small or large effective fighting forces, that will greater improve your command.
2. Rear Echelon Security, a common flaw to many scenarios is the lack of secured areas between the front line and Command Points the CDI specializes in wandering that middle ground hunting the enemy advances then neutralizing them. Its proven that if even one guy sneaks behind the lines they can gum up the works for a huge 200+ person team and can draw valuable teams off the front to hunt and combat these threats. That lone gunman can even cost you points!!!!!!
3. Large Unit Command. For new Scenario/air soft event commanders the command of 100+ individuals can be a daunting task. CDI helps alleviate that problem and can help convey your orders more easily to the front. Hence making you have a great day of paintball or air soft.
What tactics, tools does the CDI use?
The CDI members are made up of Veterans from three services, die hard paintballers and airsofters. The CDI uses any tactic that they have learned to the best of their abilities to achieve a victory. As for the tools the CDI has a vast Communications arsenal. Depending on the topography, terrain, weather and game type the CDI can use tools that will aid the Command staff with many different challenges.
1. Secure Radio Networks( highly durable long range radios not sold at your local Radio-Shack) with these radios you will not have to worry about people pressing any annoying beeping button or small children screaming into the mics at inopportune times.
2. GPS radios and transponder Technology. We Can give some units GPS transponders to always have a fix on their locations. Their locations will then be broadcast on a low-high res sat image or a regular map. Though for paintball until we get some equipment that can withstand getting routinely painted the transponders will not be available.
3. Google Earth Position Marking, with laptops and radios and runners we can accurately make and move the front line units at all times making the command much more easy for the general. There fore he can focus on other things like having a tea time.
4. Base Defense Technology, for air soft we have claymores and mines and for paintball paint mines, both Co2 powered and trip mines.
5. Brute Force sometimes no matter how much technology you have nothing can match a massive charge into the enemies front lines with flags waiving, people screaming and guns a blazing.
6. Cell phone recon, we used this at a lot of old scenario games texting pictures to one another of maybe an objective or maybe a prop that’s needed but the team is not sure, even a simple use of technology like this can make or break a mission. Even Texting a picture of a certain “thing” to a wireless laptop can help rack up the points.
7. Prototype military grade battery power units that can provide up to 15+ hours of power, also can be hooked up to solar cells to collect power, spotlights to find the enemy at night and smoke machines to confuse the enemy and secretly hide small formations. Though we only intend these to be used at 24 hour or longer games. Also the issue has been raised why not run out a power cable? Well sometimes an outpost or a base just cant get that.
8. Co2/ HPA portable refill stations on field.
9. Other projects.
Is the CDI a part of the of the CLF?
Yes it is, though the CDI is a reformed unit, mainly consisting of new recruits and members of the CLF old guard. Though many of you think the CLF is long dead and gone its not, infact we played as a team on may 23rd so to put the rumor we disbanded to sleep….
How much are CDI’s services?
CDI offers its services for no charge at all, for all of us at the CDI paintball and air soft is one thing and one thing only FUN.
What is the Range of the CDI.?
Technically we have no range though we would prefer the games to be within 100 miles of us. We will travel further though do read the below. Also we will be training with an air wing in Kansas over the summer and we are located in Southern Massachusetts.
Is the CDI team a Milsim Team?
Despite the above we are not a Milsim Team, mainly because we don’t have a strict uniform or put magazines etc. on our guns what we do could be considered milsim but we are having fun. If we are classified as milsim we resent it.
Mr. Capone, Captain, Senior Advisor (provides direct assistance to command staff)
Mr. Warner, Senior Tactical Advisor (assist’s with putting players into fighting units)
Mr. Ham, Mission and , Offense Advisor (helps with missions and the offense)
Mr. Cormier, Tactical Defense and Offense Advisor ( creates static defense lines and offense)
Mr. Mistler, Enemy Harassment Advisor (helps demoralize the enemy)
Mr. Bigs, Urban Combat Advisor (Specializes in Urban Combat situations)
Ms. Malony, Deception (Deceives the enemy)
The CDI is recruiting up to 4-6 members at this time that will want to help the unit grow and help develop some of our techniques down to a tee.
Must of played in 7 Scenario Games or more.
It Helps if you have Generaled a scenario or commanded a team in the past.
Must be 18 or older but no older than 25 (though we may be flexible just ask).
Must be proficient in knowing their equipment inside and out.
Must have a general knowledge and understanding of rudimentary tactics.
Must have participated in two or more air soft events/games.
Must have a vehicle or reliable transportation.
Must offer something for the unit some type of expertise or specialty.
Military or Police Experience a huge plus but not required.
Must be a player that follows the rules!!! (For Air soft and Paintball)
Must have a source of income that’s strictly for paintball or air soft.
Must live in Massachusetts or Rhode Island. (we are flexible)
Show strong signs of Respect, Honor and Integrity.
(We mainly have to recruit in the area because at any given time 3-4 of the above members will be on overseas combat deployments, also do keep in mind the rest of the unit attends universities and works full time.)
Keep in mind that this unit will need some time to grow and perfect all of its tactics and skills. Most of the tactics and tools we have used and used successfully over the past several years. Hence why March 2010 is when we will formally start using the CDI as a 100% battle ready unit, with all of its toys in play until then we need some fresh meat to train, teach and help the unit grow. This is also an opportunity to serve in a unit that has some cool technology and for the most part knows how to use it.
Disclaimer: Some fields might not allow such advance tech, tools and items onto their fields and we respect that 110%, do remember that we are still a valuable asset with or with out the technology. If you need credentials they will be provided. Also if you don’t like (Myself, my team mates or the way we play please do not post, this is for serious players only) In addition we have no intention of running, controlling, or high jacking the game from you the commander, we are advisors and aides that will help you run a better game. We offer no guarantee of a total victory but we do promise we can help even the odds a bit and take away some of your stresses. Also if its a world war II scenario dont expect us to be running around with netbooks and gps, they didnt have it then......
ps. I know I used to Champion the use of people and not technology but hey its a new era lets have fun! Also leave your hate mail and sarcastic remarks for my pm box, thanks also if your wondering what ive been up to the better part of the year ive been working, relaxing, vacationing, dateing and just generaly haveing a good time while I put airsoft and paintball on the back burners for the first time in what seems like a million years ive returned . I will be checking up on this every few days.
03 June 2008 - 05:52 PMSo yeah Why did I disappear?
Everything I owned was destroyed.
Just to say this
Hummer Blew up on me.
Cadi Blew up on me.
22k In pball Gear smashed.
18k In airsoft gear smashed.
2k in video cameras smashed.
360,ps3,xbox,ps2,gamecube, laptop smashed
Ipod cut in 2.
sell phone broken.
Lost my health insurance When I dropped out
Yeah March First was a great day yeah got all the final cost back and such of everything broken.
So yeah I had to drop out of school since my cars all died
Even was homeless for a few nights. I even had to live in the armpit of america for 2 weeks....Warwick Rhodeisland.
Got so bad I had to pawn my twister custom for 3 days till I could get paid I even had to pawn off my highschool class ring for 2 weeks......
So what else happened yes there were cops.
but yeah first was the all the vandalization (we knew who did it. Then I was driving around in my cadi it caught fire in the same place the hummer did so the police investigated the hummer fire and yeah apparently I should of died so im pretty pumped about that.
But yeah angered someone by defying them. I really really really honestly dont want to get into the personal crap of what happened though the courts have smilied upon me once more.
Cant technically get into the court stuff because we are still in court over this ill just say that.
I finaly broke and bought a hybrid 2 actually was gona get a charger daytona edition but 4+ a gallon nope I u(sed my first instalment of reperation money for that).
Prius and Hybrid Camry, also hummy and cadi are fixed. Also bought a yamaha and a gokart for fun times.
Probably wont be online that much since my house is furnitureless currently and I dont have internet in it yet.
Also im the Vicepresident of a good business ill also be returnin to school in the fall. Also I might be going to the Acedemy to become a full fledged Police officer instead of Aux.
Um yeah so pretty much Im quitting Airsoft and Paintball when you spend more than half your life building the collection of your dreams and all you have left is a few guns it kinda ruins your perception of things yeah so ill go to scenarios but thats it.
Not gona lie if you people saw the police crime scene pictures most of you would ball your little eyes out they even put my in protective custody because I was very upset when I saw one of my PPS's hacksawed in half then beaten with a hammer.....
But in the long run Ive ended up on top.
expext a big parts sale in broken/Semi broken paintball guns within the next few weeks.
but yeah it was great such a great time had so much damn fun during the entire ordeal im extremely happy that its almost over and done with. I might become a regular on this again but I got a new flame in my life and when Im not working or falling off my dirtbike im with her so yeah just a heads up on wear ive been for the past few months.
anyways see ya around
28 January 2008 - 08:24 PMOk CLF was founded back in 1999 We have always had a Core group of members....We used to have a designated rank, possition system we do not any more...
So what do we do?
75% of games played are scenarios of that 1/5th of those the CLF is usually the command staff for one side and one member is either a General,XO and the rest provide general support.
20% of the games after that are airsoft and 5% after that the games are speedball/
Its more or less a how long you have been with us/ skill level thing. Everyone respects everyone, we dont care if your black white blue orange yellow, Girl or guy, Jewish, arabic, athiestic as long as you can play paintball your good enough for us..
We are a hard Chargeing Scenario team, with a set group of events. But may i add we are not like the other scenario teams. We again do not have a justified rank system. Theres me and the XO thats it everyone else is equal. All of the current members are hardened veterans of past games.
Be 15 or older but no older than 20.
Have you own gun/gear ect....
We want paintballers as well as paintballers that like airsoft.
Please be Located with in MASS,Southern NH and Rhode Island.
Be able to follow orders
Have enough money to play and by that play more than one game a year.
Dont be threatened by girls playing on the team....becuase i know alot of male paintballers are....let alone that dont try to get with the girl members of the team.
As of now we have 12 full time members we want to increase that number to 25.
Main idea of the team is to have fun then win. I like to promote paintball and how fun it is so I try to make sure you have fun. I also rule it with a semi Iron fist as many on the team will say listen to "him" and it will be good if you dont its bad news bears.
Uniform is anything you want though we do have jerseys and hats not its just cooler to see a bunch of people that look disorganized destroy.
Events. As always we attend all fox4 games.
The rest of the games unless stated are as of now 80% a Go.
World War I(airsoft event) Feb 9 Capone Field
Ice Station Zebra II March 8 Fox4 paintball
Battle of Stalingrad March 15 Skirmish Paintball (50/50)
Cartmans Revenge April 12 PnL Paintball
Spring Shoot out April 28 Canobie Paintball
Independence day June 7 Fox 4 Paintball
Hatfield McCoys August 9th Fox 4 Paintball
Opperation Fallen Angel 2 (airsoft event) August 16 Sanford Field
Summer Slam 2008 August 26 Canobie Paintball
Black Ops September 13th Fox 4 Paintball
Hunt for Red October October 12 Fox 4 Paintball
Stargate October 18 Fox4 Paintball
Turkey Shoot 2008 November 23, Canobie Paintball
We also have a private field located in Norfolk Massachussetts.
End of private field
If you want more information please do one of the following
Email me at Mafiadave21@netscape.net
PM me on this forum
20 December 2007 - 05:59 AMMy buddy goes to college 5 hours away in vermont.
I got a brand new 1995 Eldorado the other day (while I pimp out my 83)
went to vermont yesterday regular 5 hour drive took 9 hours.
Lots of snow.
Got him around midnight.
around 2am I was driving fast but we flipped the car. We are alright car has alot of things wrong with it now from the exaust to the axle from the radiator to the electronics but hey it stumbled home.
As the cop that arrived first said I just followed your skids for the last mile! Wicked nice guy but yeah.
All I remember is dirving fast hitting an unplowed virgin part of road about 3 inches of powder about 3 miles from the Vermont,NH border near white river junction. Threw her into a lower gear and the steering siezed up on me(would never happen on a classic......) Then I remember going left then going right then going backwards at what im guessing was about 65 mph as everyone in the car was freaking out and then we hit a snow bank on the median went sideways on the ice for about 20 feet fliped inwards while still going backwards (we flipped it twice) then went back about 35 more feet. Then my side of the car was 100% under snow and we had to get out through the passenger window.......Thought it wasnt like submerged just heavily coated with snow....Cool thing is frame is 100% and the roof only has a small scratch from a mile marker sign I mowed down.
Wasnt really focused on taking pictures more focused on the fact I almost killed my two best friends and my soreness then the thirtyminutes I was standing in the snow waiting for AAA and the 5-0 wearing a nice business suit with awsome dress shoes that should of never of ever of touched snow.........
But yeah car stumbled home only took us until 7:30ish or something No Im not going to bed I have a final in thirty minutes...screw that my final was canceled yet again! Kinda depressed was supposed to take it a week ago...
Also No I didnt get a ticket or citation.
16 November 2007 - 10:47 PMJust on a whim I felt like going to salt lake city. Well not really but a phone company I hold stock in is also having a meeting on the same days im flying in and ive always been curious to sit on a board meeting and use my 100 shares of stock to actually make a .00000001% difference in a company but it's still my stock holder right! But its a great excuse to get away from the grind of life for a few days.
What do I know.
Im getting a 2 floored suite in a Hotel.
Ill be flying in from logan on wensday and leaving sunday.
I want to see the place the olympics wear held.
Im not a spiritual person but id like to see the church of later day saints.
I want to see the spec ops store! It would be really cool if I could paintball with the spec ops staff hint hint! Even though Im not sure that you guys like me very much It would still be cool. (I checked the game locator didnt see anything going on) Ive also dreamed of using the razor back or being chased by it.
If that would be possible please someone from spec ops get back to me it would rock hard core! Like seriously I think it would be dope and mark another milestone in my paintball career. If that would be possible someone from spec ops please pm me! I dont feel like wearing a suit durring my little hiatus.
Also if I was to buy alot of stuff at the spec ops store would I be able to ship it back directly from the store instead of putting in my baggage and all that jazz....
My questions are.
1. Night Life how is it? Good clubs ect ect. Will I get wierd looks from cops if im out after dark?
2. What should the weather be like(im in mass it was 68 yesterday and its 28 right now....) im guessing it will be chilly but yeah.
3. What are some good mid-high end resteraunts (specifically italian and french chinese and mexican steak houses also make me happy)
4. I wont have a car since im not 25 and I cant rent one. So hows the public transportation.
5. What do you have for shopping? Outlet malls, Big malls, Boutiques.
6. Would any one know of any place that sells cow horns that can be mounted on to an early 80's cadilac?
7. Is it ski season yet?
8. How are things priced would 700$ last me the time im in town or will I be going home a poor man.
9. Do you guys have snow yet!!!!!!?
10. Any good places that have horses you can take out for a ride in the wilderness thats moderately prices.
11. Any thing else I should know?
And Please people dont give me links I hate links and please only if you live in utah I dont care if youve been their on your honeymoon I want to hear stuff direct from the horses mouth.