Reputation: 1 Neutral
- Retired/Inactive Moderator
- Active Posts:
- 2,339 (0.86 per day)
- Most Active In:
- The Lounge (407 posts)
- 22-September 06
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Feb 03 2014 10:01 AM
- Member Title:
- 26 years old
- May 14, 1987
- Brigade Name:
Topics I've Started
15 June 2012 - 01:05 PMYou pay first, then I ship.
I pay shipping.
We work through PayPal.
I'm not very keen on trades so unless it's a great trade, I'll probably say no.
Discounts for buying multiple items (you're saving me on shipping costs!)
ALL ITEMS SOLD AS-IS
Item 1: A-5 Egrip w/APE board ($40 shipped)
I got this from somebody else. I know the board lights up but I can't guarantee it works. Something tells me that if it worked flawlessly that it would be on my A-5 instead of my R/T. Includes everything shown.
Item 2: JCS Folding Stock for a 98C ($25 shipped)
Item 3: JCS RVA for a 98C ($10 shipped)
Item 4: Rocket Cock II ($10 shipped)
Item 5: Special Ops A-5 FlatTop Rail ($5 shipped) - I think it is supposed to come with 3 screws, I only have 2.
Item 6: Tiberius Arms Tac8 Magazine, Modified to Run on Remote Line ($10 shipped)
***Whole Package: $70 shipped***
I think there a few other items in the pictures, I still have most of them lying around. If you want one give a shout and we'll work something out.
20 July 2009 - 07:13 PM1. All prices are *FIRM* - this stuff is severely discounted and I won't lower the price any more.
2. All prices *include* shipping and paypal fees. Therefore many items priced at 10 dollars or so are *only* covering those fees. Essentially free.
Link to Picture of Assorted Gear
Listed Clockwise From The Top:
Stock A-5 Hopper - $10
Modified Hopper [Felt Lined for Stealth] - $10
14" Dye Ultralite / Gloss Black / A-5 Threads - $40
8" Thunder Pig / Gloss Black / A-5 Threads - $10
8" Stock Barrel / Black / 98C Threads - $10
12" Freak Back & All American Front / .695 Pink Insert / Black & Navy / Old Angel Threads - $10 [Due to being in bad shape and I'm not 100% convinced the insert will come out]
98C Foregrip w/Screw - $10
2 Elite Weekend Armbands / 1 Russian [Red] & 1 Kazakhstan [Green] - $10
A-5 A2 Foregrip w/Screw [no nut] - $20
98C JCS Folding Stock w/RVA - $35
Tac8 Magazine set up for constant air via remote line - $35
A-5 E-Grip w/New WAS Board & JCS Trigger - $45
BROKEN! There is one missing/wrong spring in the trigger frame and when all the pieces worked and moved I couldn't get it to trip my sear/hammer. *but* the WAS board is brand new so with a tiny bit of know how and a spring, you should be able to fix it. Being sold *AS IS*!
SpecialOps A-5A2 Kit w/Longbow Stock - $70
Minor wear from use. Perfectly functional and comes with all pieces needed to install [the nut is not shown in the picture, but it *is* included]
For the smaller pieces I'll deal with you on lowering the price if you buy several items.
Let's get this stuff sold!
14 July 2009 - 08:15 PMThese are all items I'm interested in purchasing in the near future or would consider trading for the things I have. If it's *not* on this list I don't want it! Exceptions to this rule are if they are strongly in my favor and/or extremely discounted.
Items Bolded and Asterisked are items highly desired. I want these things. Give them to me now.
1. I'm mostly looking for rental-level packages. Stuff to throw together for new players or players without their own gear. Low level masks, markers, hoppers, and tanks. I prefer stock ProCarbines but I'll look at anything. It has to work though - I have enough broken guns as it is.
A-5 Gun Parts/Upgrades:
1. Cyclone Upgrades [Ratchets, QEPH's, Paddles, and Rods] - I perfer Lapco's stuff but would look at TechT's.
*Response Trigger* [Esp. if you have 1/8inch "Super RT" hoses]
3. Hogs Den "Tusk" Trigger
4. Hogs Den "Pig Skin" grips
JCS Red Powertube
TechT Zero-Kick Hammer
7. Miscellaneous A-5 Parts [steel screws/thumb screws, metal cocking handles, etc.]
*SpecialOps Mag to ASA Kit*
Other Gun Parts/Upgrades:
1. Barrels/Barrel Kits - Old Angel Threads [LED through G7]
2. ICD ProMaster Trigger
3. Cheap Autococker Threaded barrels.
1. Grillz Lens - Mirror Gold
2. Mid-level mask in green or black [No JT masks]
3. Low Pressure air tanks [smaller sizes are more desirable]
4. *Pinokio Hopper* [any color]
Things I have to trade away:
98C ACT w/"machine gun" ups [barrel, shroud, crank, cyclone]
ICD ProMaster w/custom grips
Angel G7 [heavy wear/scratches in annodizing and it's missing the bolt]
SpecialOps A5-A2 Kit w/Air-Thru Longbow Stock
Halo w/rip drive [not sure about the internals]
I also have several random things. Armbands from Elite Weekend, several A-5 barrels [Ultralite, stock, thunderpig], some other stuff I'll have to look for. Check out my thread in the Miscellaneous section for the full list.
This list will be updated on a regular basis!
13 July 2009 - 06:38 PMI'm testing the waters a bit here. Want to see if I get in takers on this.
What I've got is a 98C with the Anti-Chop Technology [ACT] with the following upgrades:
Cyclone Feed System [X7 hopper for lower profile]
APP Rubber Foregrip
Rocket Cock II
J&J 12" Ceramic Barrel
Lapco Air-Cooled Machine Gun Shroud
Nothing too fancy, but I love the way it looks and the crank gives it an awesome feel. I was planning on buying a SAW stock for it to really stabilize the marker while cranking away but I got distracted by other projects.
A few small kinks:
1. Cosmetically, the air line that powers the cyclone is brown, instead of black. This was due to the fact that I had planned on painting the marker at a later date and brown would have matched the new paintjob much better. Functions just fine, but now the rest of the marker is black.
2. The power tube just cracked. The stock ones are dirt cheap and even nice metal aftermarket ones are only 20-30 dollars. If no one buys the gun within a few weeks or so, I'll buy an aftermarket power tube and fix the problem.
3. The J&J has small cosmetic damage where the shroud screws hold onto the outside of the barrel. It in no way affects performance and you can't even see them with the shroud installed.
The marker is practically new and has less than... I'd say 2 cases max put through it. All the upgrades are in great condition. Buying all this stuff new would run you north of $250. I'll sell as is for
$180shipped and paypal'd. Marker will come partially disassembled [cyclone, crank, barrel etc. will be detached]
New Price: $140
01 March 2009 - 08:19 PMThe title says it all. I need at least 1 A-5 Receiver half, 2 would be great. I also need a trigger frame [the entire inner workings] for an A-5. I'll look at E-Grips as opposed to the standard semi-auto trigger frame but I don't really want to spend too much.
Thanks for looking!