- Active Posts:
- 302 (0.11 per day)
- Most Active In:
- Multiple Items, Misc Items, Packages... (70 posts)
- 13-September 06
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Mar 18 2010 06:24 PM
- Member Title:
- Forum Member
- 21 years old
- July 22, 1992
- PAINTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Music, and books
- Brigade Name:
- FLANKING SNIPER
Topics I've Started
23 March 2009 - 07:44 PMto start it off:
CLICK TO ENLARGE!!
- I do not ship first!
- I will accept Money Orders or Pay-Pal
- Please post here before PM'ing
- I will consider all trades, two for ones, ect.
- I will not part out pieces from the package deals
- I require additional $10.00 for all individual items, and $15.00 for package deals, for shipping purposes.
- If you are seriously considering buying something and would like additional pics, please PM me with your request and e-mail address.
- After I ship it, it is out of my control and I take no further responsibilty with it.
- All prices are OBO
- Thanks for looking!!!
I really just want to see what I can get for this but since I have to I will put it at 200 OBO!
In pretty good condition, better than most a-5s on here, no rust, a little flaking, its got the rough paint, I would assume that it is perfect under the camo stickers, You can tell what the ups are just by looking so, everything you see in the pics comes with it. PM me any questions GL
07 February 2009 - 08:41 PMOlive
-Virtue laser eyes (now red)
-Virtue microswitch and battery harness
-4x O-ring rebuild kit
-Bob Long Assassins barrel
Click to enlarge pics (have more if wanted)
What you see is what you get!
Standard rules apply I take Paypal or MO 280$ OBO
All trades will be considered I can add gear or cash
25 January 2009 - 07:50 PM
25 January 2009 - 01:42 PMSo up for sale is my warsensor Zeus G2+ olive pistol
Comes with Bottomline, Holster, Quick cap, longer barrel, mini parts kit, ten ten Rnd. tubes, manual Basically everything in the pictures
I am looking for 130 obo
I will consider all trades and I take MO or paypal
Pics(Be sure to click to enlarge them):
17 January 2009 - 05:22 PMYou know what to do
ricky hasn't added any friends yet.