Reputation: 1 Neutral
- Active Posts:
- 1,667 (0.55 per day)
- Most Active In:
- The Lounge (1385 posts)
- 27-July 06
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- May 30 2013 06:14 AM
- Member Title:
- AVOID THE NOID!
- 31 years old
- April 22, 1983
- The South <-- this used to be more specific... but then somebody snitched on me.
- Like all pirates, I love booty!<br /><br />...also: paintball, Magic: The Gathering, Warhammer Fantasy, Warhammer 40K, Twilight Imperium, reading, sarcasm, painting, good anime, rock, and last but certainly not least, my two best girls.<br /><br />...and boobies.
- Website URL:
- Brigade Name:
Posts I've Made
07 May 2012 - 12:21 PMI'd use a tank on gun and get a Carbon Fiber xx/4500 if you can afford it. It'll be lighter than CO2 or Steel HPA and be useful to have if you ever upgrade to another gun.
The stock barrel on an A5 is fine, but if you do decide on another one, I'd suggest one that's lighter and shorter.
Internals, externals, and hopper are all fine stock.
Eskimo knows his crap.
12 April 2012 - 12:53 PMIt can't do anything my 9.1 doesn't already do cheaper, lighter, smaller, and faster (or as fast depending on whether you're using the semi bolt).
I imagine it'll do very well since a lot of people want a bad-ass looking sniper rifle... it's just not for me.
Also, those mags may hold twice as much, but they're freakin' huge! You'd need a backpack to carry extras around on the field.
21 March 2012 - 09:13 AMI approve of this rant.
21 March 2012 - 09:07 AMThe longbow from a Tac One is made to fit the rails of a Tac One. I won't even fit later model Tac Ones with slightly different rails - it most definitely won't fit a T9.1 without extensive modification.
19 March 2012 - 06:38 AMI don't know if you'll see this since the thread's almost a month old, but here's my 2 cents:
1. If you're not using FS, there's no practical reason to use a mag fed gun over a hopper.
2. If you're not using FS, there's no practical reason to use a scope.
3. Unless one gun is wildly inconsistent over the chrono or has a barrel that's extremely out-of-whack then both guns will shoot roughly the same with the same paint.
Honestly, I don't know why you'd refuse to shoot FS paint - you want a mag fed gun with a scope that's as accurate, consistent, and has the longest effective range possible - you are the epitomy of the target audience.