- Active Posts:
- 527 (0.18 per day)
- Most Active In:
- The Lounge (164 posts)
- 13-May 06
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Sep 21 2008 09:53 AM
- Member Title:
- Nice Guy, Evil Job
- 23 years old
- January 16, 1991
- Not Telling
- Florida's Space Coast
- Paintball (duh), Wakeboarding, Drums, Rock Music
- Brigade Name:
Posts I've Made
28 August 2008 - 12:46 PM
Hog Wild Paintball in Palm Bay, FL
19 August 2008 - 07:08 PM
17 August 2008 - 08:00 AMI didn't see any directions to the field. Would you mind shooting me an address, so I can map quest it? Do they allow trip mines and such or just markers?Also, do they only play on weekends and can you bring your own paint? I am a firefighter and I like to play during the week. The field looks awesome by the way!!! Thanks in advance.
1. The address is 250 Grant Rd - Grant, Florida 32949
2. Not sure about trip mines. I've only seen people using markers. I would suggest going to the field once and asking the owner (General Chester).
3. As far as I know, they're only open on Saturday & Sunday
4. It's BYOP but they sell paint there
13 August 2008 - 04:02 PMThere are some nice pictures there. I don't think I'll be able to go this weekend but I'll have to see. Hopefully I'll make it some time soon. Swimming just started up so I'm busy random Saturdays and Sundays for swim meets.
10 August 2008 - 02:56 PMHey guys, I had a great time playing with you today. Lots of fun games. Darkwind I hope your elbow gets better, that must be a female dog to play with. Kuwoobie, it was good meeting and playing alongside/against you.
I'm gonna put a temporary text link to Hog Wild's myspace in my sig, is there any way we could get a pic sig?
Gold_Eagle hasn't added any friends yet.