- Active Posts:
- 192 (0.07 per day)
- Most Active In:
- General Paintball Discussions (52 posts)
- 16-April 06
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Mar 22 2012 09:52 AM
- Member Title:
- Forum Member
- 33 years old
- May 28, 1980
- Binghamton, NY
- Website URL:
- Brigade Name:
Topics I've Started
19 February 2012 - 09:30 AMI'm looking for one of the Interlock Velcro 2-pod pouches that were made back in the day that you could stick on a Recon 6 vest, color doesn't really matter, although I would prefer oldschool woodland camo if at all possible. If you've got one that you'd like to get rid of, shoot me a PM.
19 January 2012 - 10:30 AMHowdy, I am selling this here Evil Pimp.
The gun shot amazingly until I tried to adjust the LPR without firing the gun and subsequently punctured what I believe is the regulator seat seal .
So it needs one of two things:
1) New reg seat seal for the LPR (I haven't been able to track one down yet, but I also haven't tried very hard).
2) New LPR (Palmer's apparently makes one - on the one hand, it isn't as finicky as the Respirator, but on the other hand, it would detract from the pimpness of the Pimp - I have not been able to decide, so therefore, I leave the decision to the buyer). Link: http://palmer-pursui...products_id=621
- Board has PSP ramping on it
- Includes an extra solenoid in the event that you might ever need to replace the solenoid (was included by the previous owner, no idea why)
- Bob Long Torpedo regulator (sorry, no Detonator)
- Dye Sticky 3s (sorry, no Evil grips *frown*)
- 32 Degrees barrel (not as cool as a matching pipe, but still old school)
- Smart Parts on/off ASA
- Additional flame drop included for extra pimpability
- This marker is a freaking machine gun with a properly functioning LPR
$120 shipped and PayPal'ed/OBO.SOLD
Please Post and PM.
25 January 2011 - 12:08 PMLeave the love or hate.
14 January 2011 - 07:54 AMWe're putting a free woodsball league together for the 2011 season (not just summer) for recreational groups in the areas around the Southern/Central NY and Northern PA regions.
The league format is designed to automatically handicap larger teams when playing playing against smaller teams, so team size will not be a limiting factor (you probably don't want to have less than 3 people though).
For details, visit: http://nypapaintball...ghts_League.php
12 January 2011 - 08:39 AMI've got some stuff for sale that's just been sitting around. No idea what these kinds of Automag parts are going for these days, so if I'm off in price, just offer. Or just offer anyway if you don't like my prices. PM is the best way to get a hold of me.
MAG PARTS ARE PENDING
Classic Valve with Level 10 bolt: $70 Shipped and paypalled.
Chrome Intelliframe with black Dye Stickies: $70 shipped and paypalled. Will include the pictured Shocktech drop and on/off combo with steel-braided line for another $10.
Classic rail with sear assembly and hollow chrome foregrip: $30 shipped and paypalled.
Brand new, never worn, just tried on 4XL Special Ops Fusion Ultralight jersey and Fusion Battle Pant in Special Ops Digi: $70 shipped and paypalled for the set.
Trades of interest:
Looking for a Rotor, maybe an Invert TOO.
2002 Intimidator LPRs, especially a Palmer's Rock. Hey, at least I'm specific.
Other than that, surprise me.
chinstrap hasn't added any friends yet.