Reputation: 0 Neutral
- Active Posts:
- 651 (0.22 per day)
- Most Active In:
- The Lounge (243 posts)
- 29-December 05
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Mar 19 2008 05:27 AM
- Member Title:
- dude... chillax its just an oreo
- 21 years old
- January 21, 1993
- Not Telling
- fort sam houston, texas
- paintball duh,freinds,girlfreind,music,aau basketball, and golf!
- Brigade Name:
Posts I've Made
17 March 2008 - 06:27 PMwell, if you want a eletric i suggest the pilot ACS. (anti-chop system) has a anti-chop bolt so it doesn't chop as much paint. My old marker was a syder velocity 2. It was a very reliable starter gun, didn't have all the bells and whitles but still got the job done. The only down fall to electric is all the money you'll be spending on fricken 9volts. I know it comes with a rechargeable but mine blew out the first couple weeks.
You could also try a spyder fenix or sonic they are mechanical just they look a little more classy. (btw all of these markers are verticle feed, you might want to invest in a new feedneck so you don't have to use that plastic peace of rubbish extension ma-bober.)
theres are only suggestions, but i hope they helped in some way
17 March 2008 - 09:38 AM^^^^^
wow. i lol'd. =] nice marker. Btw those twenties look pretty crisp =o
17 March 2008 - 09:36 AMPsh i have it lucky for cash:
1. I can work for tips only at a local grocery store. You keep all your tips (no tip pool) you just bag load get a tip and come back. I can get 200 bucks a week and i only work for 3 days for around 4-5 hours. The old people Tip really good =).
2. I usually babysit alot of people with boys. Yeah, yeah i know babysitting isn't the job u go around bragging about, but you still make good amounts of money.
3. I mow my dads lawn he pays me a couple bucks (better than nothing)
Just check your parents for jobs (mine have a ton too do):
im sure they won't mind.
17 March 2008 - 09:26 AM
17 March 2008 - 09:10 AMWOAH, nice mag's. chickens are FTW!