my new dye camo (not urban) headwrap came today.
first impressions as i take it out of the packaging.
1. black material (the wrap bit) looks a little thin compared to what i would of thought but that doesnt matter.
2. doesnt seem to be very big.
3.looks very breathable, i dont think im gonna get very sweaty with this on.
so i try it on and after much adjustment i come to a conclusion
1. i think its tad to small (apparently one size fits all or summit) i would of liked more of the wrap bit but i reckon that i must just have a big head also i have alot of hair so thats probably a factor.
2. it suddenly throws into contrast how vunerable my neck feels, this is probably just becuase up intil now ive been hiring equipment and we have a protective snood which covers the neck.
soloution to problems:
1. get a hair cut. my hair is to wavy and thick and i reckon thats why it doesnt fit aswell as it should.
2. get a neck protector/ avoid getting hit in the neck (although i should think my profiler will provide some protection againts incoming paint.
overall analysis: i like it! even though most of these points are negative im quite happy with it. just a few little things and it will be perfect.
i may get some pics with it on. after i get my hair cut though
Page 1 of 1
Dye camo headwrap just got it in the post today!
Share this topic:
Page 1 of 1