Special Ops Paintball: Badger Brigades Intell '07 - Special Ops Paintball

• (54 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Badger Brigades Intell '07 Inter-team chatter for Wisconsin-based Scenario Paintball Units Rate Topic: *---- 1 Votes

#421 User is offline   Erndogg 

• Team Suburban Support
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Erndogg

Posted 07 May 2007 - 10:29 PM

Well, my team will be back to school, but get me dates, and I might be able to come, can always use another hammer right :laugh:

#422 User is offline   Ghostwolf GRU 

• WIP-SOG: Commander of Operations and Psywarfare
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Ghostwolf GRU

Posted 08 May 2007 - 02:42 AM

What a weekend! Absolutely awesome!

Can't wait for the Gathering and Red Dawn II!

Thanks everyone, especially Wild Bunch, for making this all happen. Next year will be even better!

Rooster, my first suggestion would be to flop the starting sides... The Marines/Coaltion have had the high ground the last two years (wasn't there for the first one) and few of us old mercs are getting sick of climbing up out of that valley! Also, instead of "randomly distributing" the special positions (ie, Pilot, Demolitions, Spy, etc.) allow each General x number of special position slots to fill as they saw fit. That way the Generals can customize their attack plan. Our guy Gadget was a pilot and we didn't use a pilot all day!

Also, if possible, I would like the address of each person who pre-registers Merc for next year's game. I want to send them a pre-game package of "Ghostwolf's Mercinanry Combat Doctrine" and other info. We will also be bringing some things to give away as "in-house awards" for the Mercs after the game.

Just so you know, WIP-SOG will begin fundraising for next year's Hunt on May 19th of this year. We will be pledging 10% of all our fundraisers from the 19th until the next Hunt. So make sure you have something really cool and expensive to give us for bringing in the most money! How about an X7 Double Trouble? or an Ion longbow!

Thanks again everyone!

BTW, we are starting to conjure up ideas for both next year's Hunt and for our 1st Jungle Cat scenario (Halo3!). I'll be tapping everyone I met this weekend for help on both!

GW

GW

" This man is THE BOSS, so listen up you maggots!" ~Little Brother
"Badger Brigades uber alles!" ~ Wolche Duka

#423 User is offline   theLizzard 

• I feel loved
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:theLizzard

Posted 08 May 2007 - 08:47 AM

Hey guys,

Just got word from Darrin that he's hoping to have the pics of us moving the plane up tonight. He'll shoot me a link, and I'll throw it up here.
Also, the June Giant Big Game will have ALL of the playing fields open and running! If you guys aren't already planning something for the weekend of June 3rd, you may want to find yourselves back out at SplatTag, it's going to be HUGE!
I can't wait to see you all again at the meat burn. I'm not sure if dillz posted it here or elsewhere, but I took him and his A5 into St. Croix Paintball (SCP) on Monday to have it looked at. In under 2 minutes the owner of the shop had it fixed, no charge, so the A5 will finally see some action this year (if I haven't succeeded in converting him to the dark side: electros!)
Good luck, Goldy.
ZombieAtak rules.
Z?
"Sometime from now you'll bow to pressure, some things in life you cannot measure by degrees"
"The nerd is an empire..." -Legato

#424 User is offline   dillz 

• Badger Brgd. Outcast #1
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Reaper_666

Posted 08 May 2007 - 01:31 PM

View PosttheLizzard, on May 8 2007, 10:47 AM, said:

Hey guys,

Just got word from Darrin that he's hoping to have the pics of us moving the plane up tonight. He'll shoot me a link, and I'll throw it up here.
Also, the June Giant Big Game will have ALL of the playing fields open and running! If you guys aren't already planning something for the weekend of June 3rd, you may want to find yourselves back out at SplatTag, it's going to be HUGE!
I can't wait to see you all again at the meat burn. I'm not sure if dillz posted it here or elsewhere, but I took him and his A5 into St. Croix Paintball (SCP) on Monday to have it looked at. In under 2 minutes the owner of the shop had it fixed, no charge, so the A5 will finally see some action this year (if I haven't succeeded in converting him to the dark side: electros!)

I mentioned it in my team thread and was gonna hit here after work today but thanks for takin care of the business for me. Yea that guy is awesome there is no doubt if I have any problems like that again I know where I'm goin in that neck of the woods.
Sic vis pacem para bellum.
If you want peace prepare for war.
When injustice becomes law rebellion becomes duty...

#425 User is offline   EZD 

• Balling since 1986
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:EZD

Posted 08 May 2007 - 02:33 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Sorry the group pictures did not turn out. Real blurry.

See picture from over the year at Splat Tag evevts

This post has been edited by EZD: 08 May 2007 - 02:35 PM

Over 100 Event at Splat Tag & Paintball Park this year * http://www.splattag.com
* A Real Jungle for Real Woodsball Players! *

GIANT GAME XXI * Sept 11, 2011 * Over 400 Players! * www.giantgame.com

#426 User is offline   Erndogg 

• Team Suburban Support
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Erndogg

Posted 08 May 2007 - 02:38 PM

Ty Darrin for the pics.

Edit: Its great to see the Badgers and Suburban Support lending a hand to help out.

This post has been edited by Erndogg: 08 May 2007 - 02:40 PM

#427 User is offline   Grizz 

• PR man for a bunch of Maniacs
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Berzerker Grizzly

Posted 10 May 2007 - 03:19 AM

Wow, what a weekend........My legs finally feel better........man am I outta shape......So anyway, I wanted to take a couple of days to think of something profound to say.........but i guess I have no words to describe how I feel about meeting a group of people and being able to get along and have a great time doing something we all enjoy.

First off, I applaude the refs and the our Hosts for the weekend, you guys are awesome and I really enjoyed my first major scenario. I will be back that is a promise. Reffing was like no other field I have been to, you guys are awesome. Thank you for the great effort to make it a great day.

Now for the rest of you guys.....yeah you know who Im talking about. :D

Ghostwolf and the rest of WIP-SOG you guys are great I am looking forward to playing at your home field. I also look forward to meeting the rest of your crew that couldnt make it.

Dillz and Lizz, you are are both good people, thank you for helping everyone with the campsites and doing recon on that. I am also looking forward to meeting the rest of your crews as well.

now for Erndog and the rest of Suburban Support it was a good time slinging paint with you guys. Hopefully next time we meet you will have the bugs worked out of your double.

I look forward to seeing you all at the meat burn and Red Dawn......I enjoyed being in the heat of battle next to all of you and am excited to do so again. I also look forward to having a little friendly competiton between to bunch of us.

Once again ( I know I sound repetitious) I am glad to have meet all of you.
Congrats to ghostwolf on being next years general for the hunt and I am already confident in your abilities.

Ok i have said enough now.

Grizz out.

PS Ghost wolf I need some info on the meat burn.....like where to go and how much paint and air and field fee is, and any other intel you have. Thanks
If We Cant Do It, It Doesnt Need To Be Done!
gettin er done saber style!!

Always outnumbered,Never out gunned!!

[topic="http://forum.specialopspaintball.com/index.php?showtopic=125222"]My Feedback[/topic]

#428 User is offline   woodsballsniper 

• Locust represent!
  • PipPip

Posted 10 May 2007 - 03:25 PM

hey guys check out blackswans beta website and tell me what you think.
http://www.prebleactivities.com/swan
its not done yet. most of the content boxes are beta ones and i will be changing or they are changed
If the intro takes to long to load(i need to fix that.) just go here
http://www.prebleact.../swan/main.html

so if any of yall need a website just let me know!

Team Locust
06 Maniac Ego owner
Mini Owner-soon to be ex
My Feed Back
PbNation Feedback

#429 User is offline   dillz 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 10 May 2007 - 04:08 PM

View PostGrizz, on May 10 2007, 05:19 AM, said:

Wow, what a weekend........My legs finally feel better........man am I outta shape......So anyway, I wanted to take a couple of days to think of something profound to say.........but i guess I have no words to describe how I feel about meeting a group of people and being able to get along and have a great time doing something we all enjoy.

First off, I applaude the refs and the our Hosts for the weekend, you guys are awesome and I really enjoyed my first major scenario. I will be back that is a promise. Reffing was like no other field I have been to, you guys are awesome. Thank you for the great effort to make it a great day.

Now for the rest of you guys.....yeah you know who Im talking about. :D

Ghostwolf and the rest of WIP-SOG you guys are great I am looking forward to playing at your home field. I also look forward to meeting the rest of your crew that couldnt make it.

Dillz and Lizz, you are are both good people, thank you for helping everyone with the campsites and doing recon on that. I am also looking forward to meeting the rest of your crews as well.

now for Erndog and the rest of Suburban Support it was a good time slinging paint with you guys. Hopefully next time we meet you will have the bugs worked out of your double.

I look forward to seeing you all at the meat burn and Red Dawn......I enjoyed being in the heat of battle next to all of you and am excited to do so again. I also look forward to having a little friendly competiton between to bunch of us.

Once again ( I know I sound repetitious) I am glad to have meet all of you.
Congrats to ghostwolf on being next years general for the hunt and I am already confident in your abilities.

Ok i have said enough now.

Grizz out.

PS Ghost wolf I need some info on the meat burn.....like where to go and how much paint and air and field fee is, and any other intel you have. Thanks

Grizz for a man unable to think of anything profound to say you said it man this weekend was a blast and I hope there are more to come. Liz did most of the recon for the sites I just supplied the how too online side of it. Much the same grizz it was a great game slinging paint along side 2 great teams and let alone the fun that was had before and after the game around the campsites getting to hang out and get ideas from people that think the same way about things. Oh damn now I'm getting all emotional here lmao just kidding. Anyways I look forward to the next time we can "fight the good fight" along side each other.

View Postwoodsballsniper, on May 10 2007, 05:25 PM, said:

hey guys check out blackswans beta website and tell me what you think.
http://www.prebleactivities.com/swan
its not done yet. most of the content boxes are beta ones and i will be changing or they are changed
If the intro takes to long to load(i need to fix that.) just go here
http://www.prebleact.../swan/main.html

so if any of yall need a website just let me know!

Damn man all I can say is I'm impressed very impressed. Now we just need more pictures of us to paste on the site.

#430 User is offline   theLizzard 

• I feel loved
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:theLizzard

Posted 10 May 2007 - 06:08 PM

Update for next year's campout for the Hunt:

There's still delays on getting the go-ahead from all the government agencies involved in okaying and building the group campsites. We may be stuck with the individual sites again. :ghillie:

I still hate how all the sites are pretty much right on top of eachother.
Good luck, Goldy.
ZombieAtak rules.
Z?
"Sometime from now you'll bow to pressure, some things in life you cannot measure by degrees"
"The nerd is an empire..." -Legato

#431 User is offline   Ghostwolf GRU 

• PipPipPip

Posted 16 May 2007 - 02:14 AM

Aw, shucks Grizz. You bring a tear to my old glass eye. -sniff -sniff.

It truely was amazing guys! I can't wait for the Gathering. Speaking of, Jungle Cat Paintball is on Hwy 26 just north of Watertown. For BRFB, Take the Interstate to Portage. Take the Hwy 33 exit. Take Hwy 33 east through Portage, past Pardeeville and Randolph, and through Fox Lake and Beaver Dam. Once on the east side of Beaver Dam, take Hwy 33 to Hwy A... turn right on Hwy A and drive through the little hamlet of Oak Grove. Continue on Hwy A until you get to Hwy 26. Turn right and follow Hwy 26 until you get to Jungle Cat Paintball, which will be on your right. Don't overshoot it, it comes up on the right side just past a property with "log cabin" type buildings on it. There really isn't much of a sign for the place.

As far as field fee, air and paint... I think John is going to let all our people in for free, but I could be wrong. He never really gave me a straight answer. I can't imagine that he would charge more than $5 field fee for each of you. Air: John can fill CO2, 3500psi HPA and 4500psi HPA. Air will be really cheap, I can't say exactly how much but it will be minimal. Paint... we can buy the "white box" paint for about $10 a case... I don't know how much John will charge everyone else. Knowing John, it won't be extravagent. Sorry I couldn't be more help. John can be a little erratic at times.

Remember to bring something to throw on the grill. Try and be to Jungle Cat by 1000hrs (10 am) so we can play a game or two before we eat.

Any ???... PM me

GW

#432 User is offline   SheWolf86 

• The 501st Squad Commander/Sniper
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:SheWolf

Posted 16 May 2007 - 01:05 PM

View PostGhostwolf GRU, on May 16 2007, 04:14 AM, said:

Aw, shucks Grizz. You bring a tear to my old glass eye. -sniff -sniff.

It truely was amazing guys! I can't wait for the Gathering. Speaking of, Jungle Cat Paintball is on Hwy 26 just north of Watertown. For BRFB, Take the Interstate to Portage. Take the Hwy 33 exit. Take Hwy 33 east through Portage, past Pardeeville and Randolph, and through Fox Lake and Beaver Dam. Once on the east side of Beaver Dam, take Hwy 33 to Hwy A... turn right on Hwy A and drive through the little hamlet of Oak Grove. Continue on Hwy A until you get to Hwy 26. Turn right and follow Hwy 26 until you get to Jungle Cat Paintball, which will be on your right. Don't overshoot it, it comes up on the right side just past a property with "log cabin" type buildings on it. There really isn't much of a sign for the place.

As far as field fee, air and paint... I think John is going to let all our people in for free, but I could be wrong. He never really gave me a straight answer. I can't imagine that he would charge more than $5 field fee for each of you. Air: John can fill CO2, 3500psi HPA and 4500psi HPA. Air will be really cheap, I can't say exactly how much but it will be minimal. Paint... we can buy the "white box" paint for about $10 a case... I don't know how much John will charge everyone else. Knowing John, it won't be extravagent. Sorry I couldn't be more help. John can be a little erratic at times.

Remember to bring something to throw on the grill. Try and be to Jungle Cat by 1000hrs (10 am) so we can play a game or two before we eat.

Any ???... PM me

GW

we are gonna try and be there. i may or may not be up for it. ive had some nasty morning sickness going on that happens to last all day long. i will talk to joe and the family and see how they feel about it.(im sure they all want to go)

#433 User is offline   dillz 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 16 May 2007 - 02:25 PM

View PosttheLizzard, on May 10 2007, 08:08 PM, said:

Update for next year's campout for the Hunt:

There's still delays on getting the go-ahead from all the government agencies involved in okaying and building the group campsites. We may be stuck with the individual sites again. :laugh:

I still hate how all the sites are pretty much right on top of eachother.

I don't know the sites we had weren't bad only thing I hated about ours was it was right out in the sun (what little sun there was I know)

#434 User is offline   Ghostwolf GRU 

• PipPipPip

Posted 16 May 2007 - 11:03 PM

Shewolf, I'm really trying to sympathize with you, but I'm a man and I (thankfully) will never have to deal with morning sickness, so, :laugh: Suck it up, tell the cub to behave for a day and come on up. You don't have to throw paint with us, you can sit in the shop and knit combat booties or something! :P Naw... I'm just kidding. It'd be great to finally meet you guys in person, but if you're not up to it.... stay home and let the boys come up! :P Really, though. If ya can't make it, ya can't make it. But can you try not be preggers when the next Gathering happens? K? ;)

Dillz/Liz, I think it would have worked out better if you guys had the site across the road from us. Anyway, we're gonna have at least four or five more teams in the Badger Brigades/WishTheyWereFromWisconsin (Suburban Support) crew by next Hunt.

Is anyone considering going to SplatTag for the August 25th Resident Evil game? It's gonna be pretty intense, from what Darrin was telling me.

GW

#435 User is offline   gunner79 

• if i can't build it, you don't need it!!!
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:berzerkertick

Posted 16 May 2007 - 11:05 PM

maybe i can talk it over with the boys and if not maybe i can hitch a ride with one of you guys lol

Share this topic:

• (54 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users