Special Ops Paintball: Badger Brigades Intell '07 - Special Ops Paintball

• (54 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Badger Brigades Intell '07 Inter-team chatter for Wisconsin-based Scenario Paintball Units Rate Topic: *---- 1 Votes

#391 User is offline   Ghostwolf GRU 

• WIP-SOG: Commander of Operations and Psywarfare
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Ghostwolf GRU

Posted 01 May 2007 - 04:19 AM

:P Uh, ok... My wife told me that the Waupun City Wide Rummage Sale was on the 19th and WIP-SOG is doing a fundraiser brat-fry the day of the rummage sale. That's why we're doing the Badger Gathering on the 20th. However, having double-checked the date of the rummage sale against the city's event calender on their website, I see that the rummage sale is on the 20th. This isn't a real problem, since John at Jungle Cat said it didn't matter which day we did it. The interesting thing is that the Wisconsin Paintball Militia is scheduled to do a gathering there the 19th as well!

I have the contact info for WPM, and I'm going to get ahold of them to see if they want to just roll our thing and their thing together into one big happy throwdown. I still want to do our team on team challenge, but if BB and WPM are roughly the same size, we could also take them on. There's almost certain to be some walk-ons (muppets) for cannon-fodder that day too. This is a really great opportunity to network with some more WI woodsballers, and who knows, maybe they haven't heard about SpecOps yet?

So, OFFICIAL DATE FOR THE MEATBURN IS SATURDAY, MAY 19TH @ Jungle Cat Paintball, HWY 26 North of Watertown! Check out http://junglecatpaintball.com/ for more info about the field. It will not cost anything for our teams to get into JC, but we do have to buy their field paint, which I believe is tournament grade and will probably cost us between $35 AND $45 a case. I'll get more specilic info out after The Hunt.

The WIP-SOG fundraiser brat-fry is SUNDAY, MAY 20th. Anyone that wants to can camp out overnight for free at Jungle Cat and can either play on Sunday, or help SOG with the fundraiser. Or you can go home Saturday night moping because you don't have a sponsor as awesome as ours and we handed you your butts in the Team on Team challenge. :P lol

Anyway, with The Hunt and the Badger Gathering coming up, things are really starting to roll. Oh, btw, did I mention that our sponsor is providing us with a golf cart so we can start builing our tank? ;) Mwahahahahahaha!

GW

" This man is THE BOSS, so listen up you maggots!" ~Little Brother
"Badger Brigades uber alles!" ~ Wolche Duka

#392 User is offline   theLizzard 

• I feel loved
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:theLizzard

Posted 01 May 2007 - 05:30 AM

View PostGhostwolf GRU, on May 1 2007, 06:19 AM, said:

:blush: Uh, ok... My wife told me that the Waupun City Wide Rummage Sale was on the 19th and WIP-SOG is doing a fundraiser brat-fry the day of the rummage sale. That's why we're doing the Badger Gathering on the 20th. However, having double-checked the date of the rummage sale against the city's event calender on their website, I see that the rummage sale is on the 20th. This isn't a real problem, since John at Jungle Cat said it didn't matter which day we did it. The interesting thing is that the Wisconsin Paintball Militia is scheduled to do a gathering there the 19th as well!

I have the contact info for WPM, and I'm going to get ahold of them to see if they want to just roll our thing and their thing together into one big happy throwdown. I still want to do our team on team challenge, but if BB and WPM are roughly the same size, we could also take them on. There's almost certain to be some walk-ons (muppets) for cannon-fodder that day too. This is a really great opportunity to network with some more WI woodsballers, and who knows, maybe they haven't heard about SpecOps yet?

So, OFFICIAL DATE FOR THE MEATBURN IS SATURDAY, MAY 19TH @ Jungle Cat Paintball, HWY 26 North of Watertown! Check out http://junglecatpaintball.com/ for more info about the field. It will not cost anything for our teams to get into JC, but we do have to buy their field paint, which I believe is tournament grade and will probably cost us between $35 AND $45 a case. I'll get more specilic info out after The Hunt.

The WIP-SOG fundraiser brat-fry is SUNDAY, MAY 20th. Anyone that wants to can camp out overnight for free at Jungle Cat and can either play on Sunday, or help SOG with the fundraiser. Or you can go home Saturday night moping because you don't have a sponsor as awesome as ours and we handed you your butts in the Team on Team challenge. :P lol

Anyway, with The Hunt and the Badger Gathering coming up, things are really starting to roll. Oh, btw, did I mention that our sponsor is providing us with a golf cart so we can start builing our tank? :D Mwahahahahahaha!

GW

Mwahahahahaha! I'm poised to have that weekend off, by a strange twist of fate (I love new hires... they make me have to work less weekends!!) Don't hold me to anything, likely I'll be running through the woods with my D-Day peeps.
Good luck, Goldy.
ZombieAtak rules.
Z?
"Sometime from now you'll bow to pressure, some things in life you cannot measure by degrees"
"The nerd is an empire..." -Legato

#393 User is offline   Ghostwolf GRU 

• PipPipPip

Posted 01 May 2007 - 05:51 AM

Sorry, sweetie, but this would be a Badger Gathering, not a Gopher Wallow! j/k, Liz. You would be more than welcome to join us if you'd like. You can come and watch us whup the snot out of your boyfriend's team in the WIP-SOG Team on Team Invitational Challenge! Oh, hell. I suppose we could let our poor, backwards illigitamate Norske neighbors come and join us. That includes you mangy MnRats, too.

GW

#394 User is offline   Erndogg 

• Team Suburban Support
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Erndogg

Posted 01 May 2007 - 12:09 PM

looks like im out of town that weekend as is GW....So this "mangy MnRat" wont be droping in to crash to party

#395 User is offline   Grizz 

• PR man for a bunch of Maniacs
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Berzerker Grizzly

Posted 01 May 2007 - 02:07 PM

View PostGhostwolf GRU, on May 1 2007, 07:51 AM, said:

Sorry, sweetie, but this would be a Badger Gathering, not a Gopher Wallow! j/k, Liz. You would be more than welcome to join us if you'd like. You can come and watch us whup the snot out of your boyfriend's team in the WIP-SOG Team on Team Invitational Challenge! Oh, hell. I suppose we could let our poor, backwards illigitamate Norske neighbors come and join us. That includes you mangy MnRats, too.

GW

Backward illigitamate norske neighbors, huh. Man I would really hate to have to beat up an old man......wouldnt want you to break a hip. But we will most likly be on the same team this weekend, but me and you might have to have alittle show down at the end of the day...as long as your old tired body can handle it. Ok. :happy:

Grizz out
If We Cant Do It, It Doesnt Need To Be Done!
gettin er done saber style!!

Always outnumbered,Never out gunned!!

[topic="http://forum.specialopspaintball.com/index.php?showtopic=125222"]My Feedback[/topic]

#396 User is offline   theLizzard 

• I feel loved
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:theLizzard

Posted 01 May 2007 - 04:26 PM

GW

Don't be jealous, woof-woof, it's very unbecoming.
Good luck, Goldy.
ZombieAtak rules.
Z?
"Sometime from now you'll bow to pressure, some things in life you cannot measure by degrees"
"The nerd is an empire..." -Legato

#397 User is offline   gunner79 

• if i can't build it, you don't need it!!!
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:berzerkertick

Posted 01 May 2007 - 04:30 PM

View PostGrizz, on May 1 2007, 04:07 PM, said:

GW

Backward illigitamate norske neighbors, huh. Man I would really hate to have to beat up an old man......wouldnt want you to break a hip. But we will most likly be on the same team this weekend, but me and you might have to have alittle show down at the end of the day...as long as your old tired body can handle it. Ok. ;)

Grizz out

Grizz i think you are poking a bear here

#398 User is offline   Erndogg 

• Team Suburban Support
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Erndogg

Posted 01 May 2007 - 05:13 PM

View Postgunner79, on May 1 2007, 06:30 PM, said:

View PostGrizz, on May 1 2007, 04:07 PM, said:

GW

Backward illigitamate norske neighbors, huh. Man I would really hate to have to beat up an old man......wouldnt want you to break a hip. But we will most likly be on the same team this weekend, but me and you might have to have alittle show down at the end of the day...as long as your old tired body can handle it. Ok. :P

Grizz out

Grizz i think you are poking a bear here

I have to agree with gunner here, allthough, GW did say that if some one refered to him as old he was going to do some very unpleasent things...looks like some one called down the thunder

#399 User is offline   Grizz 

• PipPip

Posted 01 May 2007 - 05:30 PM

Hey im the bear here , hes just a mangy old wolf. So I would say hes the one poking the bear!!!

Grizz out

PS the venison is thawing in the fridge Ghostwolf, I wanna slow cook it so its good and tender....or as tender as venison gets.

This post has been edited by Grizz: 01 May 2007 - 05:53 PM

[topic="http://forum.specialopspaintball.com/index.php?showtopic=125222"]My Feedback[/topic]

#400 User is offline   gunner79 

• if i can't build it, you don't need it!!!
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:berzerkertick

Posted 01 May 2007 - 05:42 PM

View PostGrizz, on May 1 2007, 07:30 PM, said:

Hey im the bear here , hes just a mangy old wolf. So I would say hes the one poking the bear!!!

Grizz out

PS the venison is thawing in the fridge Goshwolf, I wanna slow cook it so its good and tender....or as tender as venison gets.

figure of speech Mr. Du mass

#401 User is offline   Ghostwolf GRU 

• PipPipPip

Posted 02 May 2007 - 02:21 AM

Thanks, y'all! I really needed a good laugh after last night's grind and you've provided it!

Grizz, I will happily accomodate a bear v wolf challenge on the 19th, however, you will have to take a number behind a certain shewolf, Lizzard and blowhard. But don't worry, Olaf, I'll have plenty left for you! I'm putting my walker on tracks so I won't be too winded that day. :laugh:

And, as I've said before, the last laugh will be mine when this old geezer comes out of the day victorious. You think I'm an insufferable jack-arse now? Just wait until I've pwnd the lot of you! Consider the gauntlet thrown down, picked-up and used to biatch-slap you silly! Then again, I may come out of the day with fifty wicked welts and looking like a Jackson Pollack painting. That's one of the nice things about being a certified psychopath, I JUST DON"T CARE! I like the pain! It lets me know I'm still alive!

As I always say, the worst day of paintballing is still better than the best day in the factory.

BTW, thanks again for providing the Bambi, I have everything else ready for my chili. And please, everyone, remember to bring a bowl and spoon with you! I'll have some back-ups in case someone forgets, but not many.

GW

#402 User is offline   SheWolf86 

• The 501st Squad Commander/Sniper
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:SheWolf

Posted 02 May 2007 - 04:50 AM

HOLY CRAP IM PREGNANT!! thats right everybody. Joe and i are gonna be parents. YIKES!!

#403 User is offline   Charlie 1 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:charlie 1

Posted 02 May 2007 - 06:23 AM

View PostSheWolf86, on May 2 2007, 06:50 AM, said:

HOLY CRAP IM PREGNANT!! thats right everybody. Joe and i are gonna be parents. YIKES!!

:laugh: Congratulations!!! that looks like another team member to me.

E-TAC.

Sp-8
Evil Pimp
Ion black cell

#404 User is offline   dillz 

• Badger Brgd. Outcast #1
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Reaper_666

Posted 02 May 2007 - 03:15 PM

View PostSheWolf86, on May 2 2007, 06:50 AM, said:

Congrats shewolf good too hear and like charlie said I'd bet in ten or so years we'll be seeing another team member.
Sic vis pacem para bellum.
If you want peace prepare for war.
When injustice becomes law rebellion becomes duty...

#405 User is offline   Grizz 

• PipPip

Posted 02 May 2007 - 03:23 PM

Yay, congrats to you, I hope you have a happy and healthy child.

Grizz out.

This post has been edited by Grizz: 02 May 2007 - 03:23 PM

Share this topic:

• (54 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users