Special Ops Paintball: Badger Brigades Intell '07 - Special Ops Paintball

• (54 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Badger Brigades Intell '07 Inter-team chatter for Wisconsin-based Scenario Paintball Units Rate Topic: *---- 1 Votes

#376 User is offline   Erndogg 

• Team Suburban Support
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Erndogg

Posted 29 April 2007 - 11:46 AM

are you guys brining the motorhome again rofl

#377 User is offline   dillz 

• Badger Brgd. Outcast #1
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Reaper_666

Posted 29 April 2007 - 11:56 AM

View PostErndogg, on Apr 29 2007, 01:46 PM, said:

are you guys brining the motorhome again rofl

Motor home damn dude is I could afford one hell yea but right now I can't afford a free sample can't pay attention, can't afford to throw in my 2 cents (not that that ever stopped me) nah I know I'll be tent camping.
Sic vis pacem para bellum.
If you want peace prepare for war.
When injustice becomes law rebellion becomes duty...

#378 User is offline   Erndogg 

• Team Suburban Support
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 April 2007 - 01:49 PM

lol maybe it was GWs group then that had the motor home...I cant remember

all i remember is we followed some one from willow river to splat tag....and they had a motor home...I cant remember if it was swan or sog that had it.

This post has been edited by Erndogg: 29 April 2007 - 01:50 PM

#379 User is offline   dillz 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 29 April 2007 - 03:20 PM

I'm not sure I wasn't there last year but I know I don't have a motor home lol.

#380 User is offline   Erndogg 

• Team Suburban Support
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 April 2007 - 03:22 PM

lol

#381 User is offline   Ghostwolf GRU 

• WIP-SOG: Commander of Operations and Psywarfare
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Ghostwolf GRU

Posted 29 April 2007 - 10:07 PM

It was SWAN, not us. I think it may have been Jeremy's or maybe his folks'.

And you have to bet on Liz, Dillz. Otherwise she won't let you play with your balls for the weekend (you know... the ones she keeps in her back pocket). She may own you, but she don't own me, and I don't see her owning me anytime soon.

And now for something completely different... WIP-SOG just picked up sponsorship from Jungle Cat Paintball! We will be having our 1'st Badger Gathering and the First Annual WIP-SOG Team on Team Invitational Woodsball Showdown on June 20th. I have to call and talk to a rep from the Wisconsin Woodsball Militia who are doing an event at Jungle Cat on the 19th to see if we can roll with them on that day too. John has said that our people can camp free at his field that Saturday night if we want to (more for Teams coming from further away such as BRF Berzerkers, but anybody that wants to can). WIP-SOG has a prior committment for the 19th, we're doing a brat fry fundraiser in Waupun during its City Wide Rummage Sale. I'm hoping to make a couple hundred dollars for our Warchest.

If I understood John correctly, we are all in for free! We'll be doing our cookout right there at the field. Each team will be responsible for bringing their own chow, I'll provide the grill/charcoal. I plan on writing an article for the local newspapers to print about WIP-SOG and the Badger Brigade (and I'll be sure to mention SpecOps too) and about woodsball in general and this event in particular. There may even be enough Muppets (walk-ons) there for a Muppet Hunt! This event is only going to get better every year seeing as John (Jungle Cat's owner) said he's going to be building a two story "town" and a shooter's obstacle course! And he said WIP-SOG can build just about anything we want in the woods area of the field (he also has an inflatable "concept" field), within reason (dang, I wanted a live minefield!). This is gonna rock, people! JCP isn't SplatTag, but it's pretty nice (he can fill HPA, for those of you running it). And pssst, don't tell anyone (he doesn't want to get in trouble with his insurance) we can play f_ ll a _ to!

So once again, GW sets y'all up for a great weekend of 'ballin! Oh no, really, you don't have to grovel... a simple thank you will do!

Side note to woodsballsniper... dude, are you thick in the head? I guess I'll have to say it in plain English. "Duuuuuude! Yo, man! I ain't PERTURBED at you! I was just messin' wit yo hed! Stop wettin' yerself!"

Anyway, less than a week, y'all!

GW (ok woody, really man. Get up off the floor. Stop licking my boots dude! Yer startin to creep me out!)

This post has been edited by Ghostwolf GRU: 29 April 2007 - 10:09 PM

" This man is THE BOSS, so listen up you maggots!" ~Little Brother
"Badger Brigades uber alles!" ~ Wolche Duka

#382 User is offline   dillz 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 30 April 2007 - 02:21 AM

View PostGhostwolf GRU, on Apr 30 2007, 12:07 AM, said:

It was SWAN, not us. I think it may have been Jeremy's or maybe his folks'.

And you have to bet on Liz, Dillz. Otherwise she won't let you play with your balls for the weekend (you know... the ones she keeps in her back pocket). She may own you, but she don't own me, and I don't see her owning me anytime soon.

And now for something completely different... WIP-SOG just picked up sponsorship from Jungle Cat Paintball! We will be having our 1'st Badger Gathering and the First Annual WIP-SOG Team on Team Invitational Woodsball Showdown on June 20th. I have to call and talk to a rep from the Wisconsin Woodsball Militia who are doing an event at Jungle Cat on the 19th to see if we can roll with them on that day too. John has said that our people can camp free at his field that Saturday night if we want to (more for Teams coming from further away such as BRF Berzerkers, but anybody that wants to can). WIP-SOG has a prior committment for the 19th, we're doing a brat fry fundraiser in Waupun during its City Wide Rummage Sale. I'm hoping to make a couple hundred dollars for our Warchest.

If I understood John correctly, we are all in for free! We'll be doing our cookout right there at the field. Each team will be responsible for bringing their own chow, I'll provide the grill/charcoal. I plan on writing an article for the local newspapers to print about WIP-SOG and the Badger Brigade (and I'll be sure to mention SpecOps too) and about woodsball in general and this event in particular. There may even be enough Muppets (walk-ons) there for a Muppet Hunt! This event is only going to get better every year seeing as John (Jungle Cat's owner) said he's going to be building a two story "town" and a shooter's obstacle course! And he said WIP-SOG can build just about anything we want in the woods area of the field (he also has an inflatable "concept" field), within reason (dang, I wanted a live minefield!). This is gonna rock, people! JCP isn't SplatTag, but it's pretty nice (he can fill HPA, for those of you running it). And pssst, don't tell anyone (he doesn't want to get in trouble with his insurance) we can play f_ ll a _ to!

So once again, GW sets y'all up for a great weekend of 'ballin! Oh no, really, you don't have to grovel... a simple thank you will do!

Side note to woodsballsniper... dude, are you thick in the head? I guess I'll have to say it in plain English. "Duuuuuude! Yo, man! I ain't PERTURBED at you! I was just messin' wit yo hed! Stop wettin' yerself!"

Anyway, less than a week, y'all!

GW (ok woody, really man. Get up off the floor. Stop licking my boots dude! Yer startin to creep me out!)

WOW so much talk and so little said but then again we should be used too that from GW by now after all it is getting to be campain season again and yea I bet on Lizz because I know she can handle the situation.
Under one week now kids been checkin the weather and so far nothing but good days ahead for the weekend.

#383 User is offline   theLizzard 

• I feel loved
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:theLizzard

Posted 30 April 2007 - 05:29 AM

Sorry to disappoint you, Ghosty, but I don't own dillz. This Lizzard don't roll like that. :)
Good luck, Goldy.
ZombieAtak rules.
Z?
"Sometime from now you'll bow to pressure, some things in life you cannot measure by degrees"
"The nerd is an empire..." -Legato

#384 User is offline   Erndogg 

• Team Suburban Support
  • PipPipPip

Posted 30 April 2007 - 05:31 AM

Can you guys feel that breeze??? seems likes its getting windy in here o.O

#385 User is offline   SheWolf86 

• The 501st Squad Commander/Sniper
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:SheWolf

Posted 30 April 2007 - 07:44 AM

And now for something completely different... WIP-SOG just picked up sponsorship from Jungle Cat Paintball! We will be having our 1'st Badger Gathering and the First Annual WIP-SOG Team on Team Invitational Woodsball Showdown on June 20th.

so the meet burn is on JUNE 20TH not MAY 20TH? just looking for clarification, cuz now i will have to change my work schedule again.... grr :laugh:

#386 User is offline   Ghostwolf GRU 

• WIP-SOG: Commander of Operations and Psywarfare
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Ghostwolf GRU

Posted 30 April 2007 - 12:37 PM

Sorry, my bad. I was very tired when I wrote that. The meatburn is MAY 20th, two weekends after the Hunt. Again, sorry for any confusion, as I know how easily confused you all are.

And I know how y'all roll. I bust out good news about SOG getting sponsorship and getting the burn all set up and I don't even get one congrats. Y'all would rather take potshots at me than show me any kindness at all.

Fine.

GW

" This man is THE BOSS, so listen up you maggots!" ~Little Brother
"Badger Brigades uber alles!" ~ Wolche Duka

#387 User is offline   Grizz 

• PR man for a bunch of Maniacs
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Berzerker Grizzly

Posted 30 April 2007 - 01:58 PM

Ok, We(The Berzerkers) congradulate you on your new sponsership, and the field. Also we will have to work out stuff for the meat burn.
If We Cant Do It, It Doesnt Need To Be Done!
gettin er done saber style!!

Always outnumbered,Never out gunned!!

[topic="http://forum.specialopspaintball.com/index.php?showtopic=125222"]My Feedback[/topic]

#388 User is offline   dillz 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 30 April 2007 - 02:23 PM

View PostErndogg, on Apr 30 2007, 07:31 AM, said:

Can you guys feel that breeze??? seems likes its getting windy in here o.O

Windy? nah man thats just the presure being released from GW's head there are times where that breaze can reach tornado force.

View PostGhostwolf GRU, on Apr 30 2007, 02:37 PM, said:

Sorry, my bad. I was very tired when I wrote that. The meatburn is MAY 20th, two weekends after the Hunt. Again, sorry for any confusion, as I know how easily confused you all are.

And I know how y'all roll. I bust out good news about SOG getting sponsorship and getting the burn all set up and I don't even get one congrats. Y'all would rather take potshots at me than show me any kindness at all.

Fine.

GW

Well congrats WipSog there now that thats said and done with back to yet another ribbing WE GET CONFUSED wait a damn minute here WE weren't the ones that posted the wrong date for anything sooooooo again who got confused, yea I thought so...

#389 User is offline   woodsballsniper 

• Locust represent!
  • PipPip

Posted 30 April 2007 - 08:31 PM

grats on sponsership. speaking of that. dillz who are our sponsers? i know outdoor adventures. but who else? im working on our sponser page for the site.

Team Locust
06 Maniac Ego owner
Mini Owner-soon to be ex
My Feed Back
PbNation Feedback

#390 User is offline   dillz 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 01 May 2007 - 02:02 AM

View Postwoodsballsniper, on Apr 30 2007, 10:31 PM, said:

grats on sponsership. speaking of that. dillz who are our sponsers? i know outdoor adventures. but who else? im working on our sponser page for the site.

So far outdoor adventures and commando but I'm unsure about commando this year I know jeremy set that up last year and I haven't heard from him in a long time about this year.

Share this topic:

• (54 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users