Special Ops Paintball: Badger Brigades Intell '07 - Special Ops Paintball

• (54 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Badger Brigades Intell '07 Inter-team chatter for Wisconsin-based Scenario Paintball Units Rate Topic: *---- 1 Votes

#1 User is offline   Ghostwolf GRU 

• WIP-SOG: Commander of Operations and Psywarfare
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Ghostwolf GRU

Post icon  Posted 22 January 2007 - 03:54 AM

Alright, listen up Cheeseheads!

This thread is for chatter regarding The BadgerBrigades. The BadgerBrigades Scenario Painball Network (hereafter referred to as "BB") is a Network of Wisconsin-based Scenario Paintball and Woodsball teams (units, whatever.). If you are from Wisconsin, play paintball in the woods and want to connect with other Badger 'Ballers, this is your thread.

The main point of this thread (and of BB web-site) is to promote the sport of scenario woodsball in Wisconsin, to facilitate communication between teams belonging to BB (hereafter referred to as BBUs-Badger Brigade Units) looking to practice with/against each other, and as a place for Wisconsin players to find, join and form new BBUs. Along with a place for field owners and paintball related businesses to Network and recieve feedback from players.

This thread in here in spec ops is also for organizing BB activities (i.e. camping, ridesharing, etc.) as relates to attending "Big Games" or answering any questions you may have.

For more information about us visit our web-site.

Posted Image

GW out.

This post has been edited by Ghostwolf GRU: 26 March 2009 - 06:50 PM

" This man is THE BOSS, so listen up you maggots!" ~Little Brother
"Badger Brigades uber alles!" ~ Wolche Duka

#2 User is offline   dillz 

• Badger Brgd. Outcast #1
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Reaper_666

Posted 22 January 2007 - 08:06 PM

Hey man,
I can't wait to get out there and do some shooting I got my apex around dec. and all I've done so far is see how it looks on my A5 (kinda pathetic I know). Also looking into a bigger air tank I wish sepc ops carried a bigg selection of air tanks looking for 4500 psi and upwards of 88ci found a few 114 ci on ebay but I don't think anyone makes them new anymore.
I'll try to drop a list of whatever games I can find in this area in here for everyone so we can all get a quick lookand figure who what where and when.
I dropped a line to the guys mentioning the SPPL not sure if thats even possible this year but maybe just maybe a group of us could get together on kind of an advanced party of sorts and go all the way out to hells survivors on a long weekend and play a day away out there recon it a little and see how things roll out there and just have a good time 400 miles from home. I have a map of the field from the website and let me tell ya it's insane huge as in 180 acres. Urban combat in "Sin City", an old helocopter body a few duece and a halves, and a ton more if you want to know looke em up. also a huge tented in staging area.
Well have a good one guys I'm outta here I gotta get some sleep so work won't kick my DUMPER tommorow
Sic vis pacem para bellum.
If you want peace prepare for war.
When injustice becomes law rebellion becomes duty...

#3 User is offline   woodsballsniper 

• Locust represent!
  • PipPip

Posted 23 January 2007 - 02:30 PM

how is it going im looking forward to meeting you all soon and hope to be playing with S.W.A.N somtime soon

Team Locust
06 Maniac Ego owner
Mini Owner-soon to be ex
My Feed Back
PbNation Feedback

#4 User is offline   Grizz 

• PR man for a bunch of Maniacs
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Berzerker Grizzly

Posted 24 January 2007 - 12:30 AM

Attached File  TeamPic_WWW_1.jpg (223.94K)
Number of downloads: 34Black River Falls Berzerkers Here!!

We are a team out of Black River Falls Wi. Our Contact is Berzerkerpaintball@hotmail.com or www.myspace.com/berzerkerpaintball. We are a small start up team, in fact there are only three people still in the Brf group. The little guy on the end moved so its down to three, means we are always looking for other teams to play, and people to join.
If We Cant Do It, It Doesnt Need To Be Done!
gettin er done saber style!!

Always outnumbered,Never out gunned!!

[topic="http://forum.specialopspaintball.com/index.php?showtopic=125222"]My Feedback[/topic]

#5 User is offline   Ghostwolf GRU 

• PipPipPip

Posted 24 January 2007 - 06:51 AM

Welcome to the Badger Brigades, Grizz and the rest of the BRF Berzerkers (all two of you! LOL)!

What field do you guys regularly play at? Do you get over to SplatTag in Hudson? Do you think you'd be able to make it down this way (Beaver Dam) in late April or early May for a BB cookout and shoot-around?

You're probably a little closer to Team Black S.W.A.N. than WIP-SOG, either way it'd be quite a hike, so I'm not sure how often we'll be able to train with y'all. Hopefully BB will pick up a BBU closer to you guys so you'll have someone to train with/against on a more regular basis. We (WIP-SOG) definitely want to go to SplatTag at least once this year, so maybe we'll be able to connect then.

I'm still working on patch/banner designs. I'll let everyone know as soon as I get them done. I'd like it if each BBU had their own banner. The banners will have the BB logo on them plus room for your BBU logo. Email me a file with your BBU logo so that when the time comes, I'll have the artwork on hand. I'm pretty sure I can secure a sweet price on them through a new team member who has access to some high-end plotters.

The patches will almost certainly come in around $8-$10 each, due to the small order size. I'm still working out that deal. If anyone has a hook-up with a good embroiderer, let me know ASAP.

Anyway, I'm glad to have you guys on board! We're small now, but I expect BB to grow quite a bit this season. Keep checking this thread for news/updates and just to shoot the breeze with yer fellow Badgers. You should probably start a BRF Berzerkers Intel Thread here in the Great Lakes Forum for recruitment and intra-team communications purposes. Remember to keep inter-team chatter (like this post) to the BB Thread.

PAINT THE WORLD RED!

GO BUCKY!

GW out.

This post has been edited by Ghostwolf GRU: 24 January 2007 - 06:55 AM

#6 User is offline   wiseman 

• WIP-SOG Sabre
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Wiseman

Posted 24 January 2007 - 01:42 PM

Welcome to the BB, The call me Jarhead. I am looking forword to throwing some paint with you guys.

I say Splat Tag's Giant WI vs MI game would be the game to hit this year. just think of all the teams thier in full strength on the same side now that would be a force to be reconed with.
Nos addo Chaos quad Nex

#7 User is offline   Thalion 

• Probably in the Shooters Thread...
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 24 January 2007 - 03:47 PM

View Postwiseman, on Jan 24 2007, 02:42 PM, said:

I say Splat Tag's Giant WI vs MI game would be the game to hit this year. just think of all the teams thier in full strength on the same side now that would be a force to be reconed with.

What Michigan ever do to irritate you guys? :dodgy: (I know, you meant us Minnesotans.. MN if you're curious)

I'll be at the fall GBG, but I don't know about the June one... I mean D-Day's the next week and I'm going for all of that (would be leaving the day after the GBG in June). I know some of my team that are not going to D-Day this year will likely go to the June GBG.

You'll probably find me at some of the "end of the month" big games @ Splat Tag, as well as I'm currently planning to go to "Hunt for the Cure" in May.

Looking forward to some friendly trading of paint with/against you guys.

No offense to guys like Thalion (a MnRat we met at the Hunt last year and a generally decent fellow, for a Minnesotan), just priming a little friendly competition

No offense taken. Only problem was are you sure that was me? I wasn't at Hunt last year... I was at both MN/WI games and I was at several of the monthly big games.

Check by the attached photo. That's most of the "staff" (regional representatives, forum mods/admin, etc.) of Rat. There's a few like Monitor missing from the photo. I suspect you met one of the other guys. I'm black pants/Spec Ops Digi-Camo.

This post has been edited by Thalion: 24 January 2007 - 03:55 PM

Member of Team Akkadian

#8 User is offline   Grizz 

• PR man for a bunch of Maniacs
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Berzerker Grizzly

Posted 24 January 2007 - 08:21 PM

Attached File  berzerker.gif (5.86K)
Number of downloads: 10 We usualy play outlaw on some land i have acsess to, But other than that we have no home field. The closest field avalible is hidden vally in Ettrick Wi, they are having a large game in the spring some time. They say it might even be televised. (shrug) we'll see. We have been trying to go to the splat tag in hudson for a while but it never works out. Maybe this year. But for our outlaw field we have chrono and refs sometimes if we have enough people. The picture is a patch we already have made up... I should look up the company we used because it came out to like $4-$5 a patch.
If We Cant Do It, It Doesnt Need To Be Done!
gettin er done saber style!!

Always outnumbered,Never out gunned!!

[topic="http://forum.specialopspaintball.com/index.php?showtopic=125222"]My Feedback[/topic]

#9 User is offline   dillz 

• Badger Brgd. Outcast #1
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Reaper_666

Posted 24 January 2007 - 08:47 PM

View PostGrizz, on Jan 24 2007, 09:21 PM, said:

Attachment attachment We usualy play outlaw on some land i have acsess to, But other than that we have no home field. The closest field avalible is hidden vally in Ettrick Wi, they are having a large game in the spring some time. They say it might even be televised. (shrug) we'll see. We have been trying to go to the splat tag in hudson for a while but it never works out. Maybe this year. But for our outlaw field we have chrono and refs sometimes if we have enough people. The picture is a patch we already have made up... I should look up the company we used because it came out to like $4-$5 a patch.

Hey Grizz if you guys ever wanna get together for an outlaw game let me know I have my own Chrono also just in case we get into an outlaw game gotta keep it safe.
A televised woodsball game sounds cool not too sure how they are going to catch all the action but I give it up too whomever for trying.
Sic vis pacem para bellum.
If you want peace prepare for war.
When injustice becomes law rebellion becomes duty...

#10 User is offline   Ghostwolf GRU 

• PipPipPip

Posted 25 January 2007 - 05:07 AM

Nice patch!

We also have a chrono. WIP-SOG plays mostly outlaw on Little Brother's land. It's only about 5 acres of playable area, but it makes for some fun firefights. There's a nice little hill, we call it "Cheeseburger Hill" (as in "Hamburger Hill" but almost all of us work for Kraft Foods making cream cheese so....) and Jungle Cat Paintball is only about 20 minutes away in Watertown. We almost had a sponsorship deal worked out with them last summer, but John the owner was whacked out of his mind on Demerol the day we talked to him (he had surgery the day before, hillarious conversation BTW :blink: ) and then he never got back to us. I'm gonna try and get that deal hammered out early this season. Jungle Cat is a nice little field, some 60 acres I think, and he has done a couple of 24 and 48 hour games there.

Definitely dig up the info about the emroidery company and get it to me. I may have a lead on someone else too. A friend of a friend's Mom has a nice embroidery machine and may be able to do them for us cheap. I just haven't had a chance to talk to her yet.

I also need to contact SpecOps about using their logo on the banners. I'd like to have the BB logo on the left, the BBU logo and name in the center and the SpecOps logo on the right. For those BBUs that have field sponsorship, that would go down below.

I'm leaning towards going to The Hunt in May (earlier in the year, cooler weather and a good cause) if we can only do one trip to Hudson this year.... but then again, I was THIS CLOSE to being the General for the Wisconsin side of GBG X (I was in the tent chrono-ing my gun when they were asking for volunteers) and it really toasts my pooper that I didn't get to command at that one. It would have been a great way to get WIP-SOG's name out there, I would have absolutely loved doing it, and... WE WOULD HAVE WON! I'm not being egotistical (ok, maybe a little) but I know I would have done a better job than General Head-Up-My-Bum from MnRat. Half-way through the day..."Uhhh, whaddaya mean we've had $100k sitting at the registration table since the beginning of the day? Uhhh..." I'm still not entirely convinced he didn't throw the game just so Minnesota could win. I mean, having a MnRat run the Wisconsin Team is like asking binLadin to take over CentCom to run the War on Terrorism! "Uhhhh, yeah. Dump all those MOABs on Chicago. I'm sure there's some alQaida hiding there!" Sheesh!

Anyway....

Gotta go sleep now. Only 7 hours in between shifts today and I've been sitting here for a couple of those precious sleep hours already. Mumble mumble mmrrf. Snnnnrrrrr.snrrrr.

GW out.

#11 User is offline   wiseman 

• WIP-SOG Sabre
  • PipPip

Posted 25 January 2007 - 01:50 PM

I think my mother in law has a embroudering machine too. i'll look into it. The Hunt would be great this year. It's a toss up between that and the GBG for me.

ATTN: if ANYONE has a line on were i can get my hands on a used A5 W/t a response trig fairly cheap let me know ASAP. I am looking into replaceing my 98C but money's a little tight right now so any info would be extreamly helpful.

Just so were on the same page my new name is most likely "SICK". Formaly known as "Jarhead/Wiseman" ...... Oh and Proud Mama(aka My wife) says hi

SICK out
Nos addo Chaos quad Nex

#12 User is offline   Ghostwolf GRU 

• PipPipPip

Posted 26 January 2007 - 12:41 AM

Wassup, Proud Mama! I expect to see you out there with us on Sundays!

Sick, I want the intel on Proud Mama-in-law's embroidery setub/capabilities ASAP! Show her your GBG X patch and ask her if she can do that. Ask her what the maximium number of colors she can do (I want dress and subdued patches). What file format the art needs to be in. What resolution the art needs to be in. Can she get the plastic backing material like on the GBG X patch? Can she do fully embroidered edges/whole paches. Can she cut the outline of the patch if it's an odd shape (Say, like, an octogon or arch). Can she do different variations of a basic pacth desing?

I need Intel, Sick-o!

GW out.

#13 User is offline   Charlie 1 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:charlie 1

Posted 26 January 2007 - 08:43 AM

hey guys im going to play some in door on the 17th of feb. if any one wants to go let me know. i know its speed ball but its still paint ball. we are going to ke-west here is the site so you can check it out http://www.ke-westsports.com/ its only like 40-45 mins south of oshksoh. we already have like 3-4 guys in the group.

E-TAC.

Sp-8
Evil Pimp
Ion black cell

#14 User is offline   wiseman 

• WIP-SOG Sabre
  • PipPip

Posted 26 January 2007 - 02:00 PM

I would but i don't have a GBG game patch thats the one i didn't go to i went to the hunt. send me a pic. and i'll se what i can do.

Badge,Badger,Badger, Badger,Badger,Badger,Badger,Badger,Badger,Badger,Badger,Snake oh my God it's a snake Badger, Badger,Badger,Badger,Badger..............

Sorry I had a little to much caffine today. B)
Nos addo Chaos quad Nex

#15 User is offline   Erndogg 

• Team Suburban Support
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Erndogg

Posted 26 January 2007 - 02:52 PM

View PostThalion, on Jan 24 2007, 04:47 PM, said:

No offense to guys like Thalion (a MnRat we met at the Hunt last year and a generally decent fellow, for a Minnesotan), just priming a little friendly competition

No offense taken. Only problem was are you sure that was me? I wasn't at Hunt last year... I was at both MN/WI games and I was at several of the monthly big games.
'

That would be my crew that they were talking about meeting up with and slinging paint togather...

Way it sounds we will be hitting the hunt up again this year....Our team has grown a bit...so it should be more then just the 4 of us again.

As for the WI vs MN game..Idk if we are going to make that one...Last time I talked about Paintball related stuff, we were undecided if we were going to D-day or not....Those of us that work weekends will have a hard time taking 2 weekends in a row off.

If you guys need to get a hold of us, just drop us a line....SuburbanSupport@gmail.com

This post has been edited by Erndogg: 26 January 2007 - 04:43 PM

Share this topic:

• (54 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users