Special Ops Paintball: Be Safe - Special Ops Paintball

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Be Safe Leave It On (a must read)

#16 User is offline   Suicidal Lemming 

• Yes, that is a lemming with an AK in my avatar, 2 points to you.
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Phoenixblade UK

Posted 17 January 2007 - 02:53 PM

View Posttribe, on Jan 15 2007, 03:02 PM, said:

we always practice Safety, Safety, Safety when we play, like safeties on when play is over and were still in the feild, barrel plugs in when we leave the woods to go to our cars. and never ,never take your mask off while in the feild and playing no matter what. wellwe were playing yesterday and me and my broter-in-law were in some tight brush waiting for the enemy to come aroud the corner but they came in form a differnt side and he fired at them and then it was on ....well after a goood ten minutes of heavy fire from him to the enemy he thouhgt for sure he got him since he was full auto and lifted his mask just a lttle bit to see, since it rainy, and lenses were another subject and as he raised his mask he got shot in the face right below his right eye in the crease of his nose and cheek, it cut his skin alittle bit and swelled , no real medical attention was needed but it was a lesson learned the hard way and a painful way as well. so remember to keep goggles on at all times when playing fellas,, i preach this to all who i play with ...please pass this on to all

Similar thing happened to my friend, except that my friend took his mask off to sneeze.
I think my friend's slightly the more stupid one here :P
IBTL
In Before The Lock

#17 User is offline   Curben Justic 

• The Rogue
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Curben

Posted 17 January 2007 - 04:02 PM

some people suggest using duct tape to hold a mask to someones head . . . thats subtle, i say a staplegun would work better . . . . J/K (mostly)
The Man, The Myth, The Legend

92% of the teen population would be dead if Abercrombie and Fitch said breathing wasn't cool. If you are of the 8% that would be laughin your butt off, put this in your sig

Beware the PGP

IPB Image
Phofire

#18 User is offline   euglow54 

• Bring it...
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:euglow54

Posted 17 January 2007 - 05:19 PM

if you haven't already, read 1-i's post on safety. I don't take my mask off, but because of his story, I make sure I keep all the guys around me safe too.
IPB Image
Kill by Necessity, Capture by Design
"Well, euglow54 might be the exact reason to keep the full head gear... " -Armory

#19 User is offline   loiselle 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:tilex50

Posted 17 January 2007 - 05:33 PM

pain help to remember...often better than speacking
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your Signature
(")_(") to help him accomplish World Domination
u can't see me,but i see you,just walk away from that three and ur dead
In 1970 the Chevy Nova was created. This was the worst selling car in Mexico because the words "No va" mean "Doesn't go". If you would never buy a Saturn Ion because the word "Ion" means "Doesn't shoot", Put this in your profile

#20 User is offline   tribe 

• getin the hang of things
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:backwoods soldier

Posted 22 January 2007 - 11:29 PM

View Posteuglow54, on Jan 17 2007, 07:19 PM, said:

if you haven't already, read 1-i's post on safety. I don't take my mask off, but because of his story, I make sure I keep all the guys around me safe too.

i have read his thread just prior to replying to yours and checking on the feed back from mine and want to thank all who has read this and taking safety seriously

and kudos to 1-i for his thread
IPB Image
IPB Image

If We Cant Do It, It Doesnt Need To Be Done!

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users