• You cannot reply to this topic

AGD Warp Feed Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Gernads 

• High Snow Lord, King of the Blow Lands
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Gernads

Posted 14 January 2007 - 04:12 PM

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm finally getting around to writing reviews for all the stuff I've got. So, this Christmas I got a Warp Feed, because it looked cool on Tyger's E-mag, and it got some good reviews on PB Review. I'm insanely impressed. Let's start with how to attach it.

The warp feed comes with a base plate. You unscrew the ASA from your BT, and screw the baseplate on so it sits between your ASA and grip. The base plate should be sticking out forward at a slant and to the left. There are two holes in the base plate and the warp feed to screw the warp feed and baseplate together (the screws come with it). I found I had to replace the back screw on the ASA for a longer one, but that was it.

The warp feed should be mounted on the left of the marker if you shoot right handed, and on the right if you shoot left. The only pain with the warp feed was that I had to purchase a longer hose. The hose it comes with is 12" and I needed a 14" hose. But that was it. The warp feed takes 4 AA or a single 9 v. I have 2 9v. in the battery compartment so I have a spare.

I got some paint, went out back and shot about 20 rounds through it. When you first power it up, the warp feed takes the paintballs and feeds them through the tube and loads one into the chamber. Then, every single time I fired, the vibration would tell the warp feed to turn the ball-carrying wheel once and load another ball into the chamber.

Once I had emptied my hopper, there were around 10 balls left in the tube. This is because there wasn't another paintball behind the last to push them up the tube. But that is fixed when you reload your hopper.

I highly suggest the AGD Warp Feed to all of you. It takes the hopper off the marker, and it gives your marker a "tighter" feel. I like it, because it makes me more accurate (i.e. the tighter you can compress your muscles, the more stable shooting platform you shall have).

I give the AGD Warp Feed a 10/10

#2 User is offline   Dublin 

• Orange boxes?
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Dublin

Posted 30 January 2007 - 02:03 PM

Im sorry, I just couldnt ever bring myself to buy one of those. They look so freaking ugly!

#3 User is offline   Gernads 

• PipPipPip

Posted 30 January 2007 - 02:35 PM

View PostDublin, on Jan 30 2007, 02:03 PM, said:

Im sorry, I just couldnt ever bring myself to buy one of those. They look so freaking ugly!

They might look ugly, but they preform their job to the utmost. I don't need my marker to look cool. I need it to function well.

#4 User is offline   aqua_scummm 

• one half of the wonder that is legaqua
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:aqua_scummm

Posted 30 January 2007 - 02:58 PM

Looks better than a Q-Loader IMO

#5 User is offline   Gernads 

• PipPipPip

Posted 30 January 2007 - 03:02 PM

View Postaqua_scummm, on Jan 30 2007, 02:58 PM, said:

Looks better than a Q-Loader IMO

I can't speak about the Q-Loader, but from what I hear from my friends that use them, the Warp Feed doesn't blend paint like that thing does. :panzer:

#6 User is offline   NXD 5150 

• ^^the "PC" logo^^
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:NXD 5150

Posted 30 January 2007 - 07:46 PM

I had a Qloader for alittle while before I sold it. Hated the thing. I still have, love and use my warpfeed.

Warp>qloader

#7 User is offline   JSC_liason_neo 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 30 January 2007 - 08:25 PM

I got one for My Macdev Cyborg, and it rocks, such a low profile, I get that comment from many players who expect a hopper to come out of a corner, then fund a lot of paint comming in there direction
Supporting
Paintballsports.com.au / Blast Radius Podcast / Webdog Radio
Woodsball in Adelaide, SA, Australia

#8 User is offline   MillardFlemming 

• Odi et Amo.
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:MILLARD FLEMMING

Posted 05 February 2007 - 02:13 PM

you've got this cancerous lump on the left side of your gun that makes it feel tipsy with the warp. also, 's don't break paint unless you are using cheap paint, or don't spend enough time putting it together right. Also, the Warp feed can only feed as fats as the hopper you have hooked up to it.
Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free -John 8:32
Smart Parts Special Forces Member

I take roughly 100 shots per kill, and I like it.

#9 User is offline   Gernads 

• PipPipPip

Posted 12 February 2007 - 07:10 PM

View PostMillardFlemming, on Feb 5 2007, 02:13 PM, said:

you've got this cancerous lump on the left side of your gun that makes it feel tipsy with the warp. also, 's don't break paint unless you are using cheap paint, or don't spend enough time putting it together right. Also, the Warp feed can only feed as fats as the hopper you have hooked up to it.

Uhhhh....no?

It can feed 15 bps easily. And....the Q-Loader is still a "cancerous lump" on your marker. You should be one to be talking, you have the huge HALO sticking out the top of your Ion ;) . I would rather have a more compact, stable shooting platform that looked ugly than a huge tourney marker with a huge tank and hopper sticking off it....but that's just my opinion. Oh, and if you can get used to the marker feeling one-sided, you have issues :D .

#10 User is offline   PliskinAJ 

• ^^ i got dirt on my face ^^
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:PliskinAJ

Posted 12 February 2007 - 10:55 PM

Its not that bad. I used to play with warp on the side of my Pro-carbine. I will admit tho the only reason why I have one is I got one for free. They work nice. You have to really want one to get it because of the fact you still need go buy a loader. It does give you a nice stock class feel when you have a clear view of the top of your marker.

#11 User is offline   oldguny 

• The Chicago type writer.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Oldguny

Posted 13 February 2007 - 02:02 PM

so it would be a nice thing to have on a Tac1?

When i see you your in my cross hairs,but when you see me your looking over your sholder still wondering why that tree is waving at you. "Explosives slove everthing"-Sandy WBC I'm going for a Sunday drive Navy Seal Style

#12 User is offline   Gernads 

• PipPipPip

Posted 13 February 2007 - 02:59 PM

View Postoldguny, on Feb 13 2007, 02:02 PM, said:

so it would be a nice thing to have on a Tac1?

Oh, yeah. Get the Warp Left main-body with the Tac-One and a Warp Feed, and you'll be rocking.

#13 User is offline   left handed 

• Arms Dealer
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:left handed

Posted 26 February 2007 - 07:55 PM

so the warp will fit on any marker?

im ordering one later tonight from actionvillage for my MR1

i'm left handed (obviously) and the offset to the right on my MR1 is killing me.....
Speedball has nothing to do with how fast you shoot and everything to do with how fast you move. - Crawdaddy (PBF)

Feedback!

#14 User is offline   SP8MAN 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:SP8MAN

Posted 04 March 2007 - 08:20 PM

View PostGernads, on Jan 14 2007, 04:12 PM, said:

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm finally getting around to writing reviews for all the stuff I've got. So, this Christmas I got a Warp Feed, because it looked cool on Tyger's E-mag, and it got some good reviews on PB Review. I'm insanely impressed. g platform you shall have).

I give the AGD Warp Feed a 10/10

So.... how far will this thing push balls??? could i mount it on my back with a mega hopper to feed my hungry sp8?? :panzer:

#15 User is offline   chandler111 

• i put the balls back in paintball
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:phatboy_000@hotmail.com

Posted 14 March 2007 - 07:01 AM

no they dont fit the 05 cockers cause thats what i have so anyone wanna buy mine for 60? shipped

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users