• You cannot reply to this topic

APP Goggle Bag Not Really a Goggle Bag

#1 User is offline   Northernsniper 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Northernsniper

Posted 11 January 2007 - 06:47 PM

I just received the APP Goggle Bag from SPEC-OPs and was very surprised at how large the shipping box was for only this one item. Upon opening the box I found out why; the APP Goggle Bag is nearly the size of a laptop bag.

I examined it and found that it is of good quality workmanship and materials; it uses materials as stated that keep it ventilated so your items don’t mildew. It was not anywhere close to what I expected a goggle/mask bag should be. I mean there is almost room in it for two sets of masks if they were separated by something so they would not scratch each other. The two outside pockets are large enough to hold four extra lenses but they to would have to be protected separately.

So after trying several ways of placing my mask in this goggle bag in a way that the lens would not get scratched without using a towel of something like that I decided to send it back. This goggle bag is really for someone who has a small case for their marker and stuff and needs another case/bag for their mask, gloves, pads and other stuff. For those of us looking for a soft close fitting bag to cover their mask to prevent scratches and dirt getting on it steer clear of this product.

#2 User is offline   oldguny 

• The Chicago type writer.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Oldguny

Posted 17 February 2007 - 06:45 PM

ok.....cool who much is it?

This post has been edited by oldguny: 17 February 2007 - 06:45 PM

When i see you your in my cross hairs,but when you see me your looking over your sholder still wondering why that tree is waving at you. "Explosives slove everthing"-Sandy WBC I'm going for a Sunday drive Navy Seal Style

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

3 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users