Special Ops Paintball: VForce Monster Game 2007 Scenario Event - Special Ops Paintball

• (21 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

VForce Monster Game 2007 Scenario Event Tippmann X7 & Special Ops are very proud to present this event Rate Topic: ***** 2 Votes

#286 User is offline   1-I 

• Creator of the number 7
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators
  • Brigade Name:1-I

Posted 30 July 2007 - 08:12 PM

Uriah, im super sneaky and dont remember exactly what tank you are refering too, but lets just go with this default answere, i started a flanking move that had mild sucsess and then i was eliminated in a humorus way.

JJax is a machine, in need of a little oil but still a machine ')

Stret hope you destressed, you were getting a little overworked bud.

Maj Tom, you rock, that simple

Worrhammer is a good guy and i urge people to try to meet him, he bribes people with hotdogs, i would have fell for his trap but i ended up napping in the truck with the AC

now i am tired and in need of sleep
at the end of the week im going to unpinn this thread, thats just a heads up

one more thing, if the guys who i ran into twice at different rest stops are reading this, 'Hi'
Posted Image

Glory is for the weak.

#287 User is offline   jdlampy 

• Boss
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:JDLampy

Posted 30 July 2007 - 08:21 PM

The funniest thing that I saw was one of my friends ran out of air, so he took off his vest and set down his gun. Then pulled out two smoke grenades and ran up the center by the really tall netting next to CIA and the HQ. He threw one and then moved up and threw the next, after he ran out of smoke he tried to move up even more with no gun, grenades, or smoke. It was pretty funny to watch......................
-JDLampy

#288 User is offline   WorrHammer 

• Your 1st option is to run away, why do you need another option?
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Iron_Shadow

Posted 31 July 2007 - 05:37 AM

View Post1-I, on Jul 30 2007, 11:12 PM, said:

Worrhammer is a good guy and i urge people to try to meet him, he bribes people with hotdogs, i would have fell for his trap but i ended up napping in the truck with the AC

You should have come over! I had plenty of dogs left.

And yes Chaos, the bombing run at 4:30 was a great idea. I took more men off the front line to focus on who we now know was Delta. Those were my best eliminations though. I burst my tank o-ring taking those guys out and had to miss the last big surge (or was that a fizzle) from yellow.

This post has been edited by WorrHammer: 31 July 2007 - 05:43 AM

#289 User is offline   motoguy1251 

• Mustache Afficianado
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:motoguy1251

Posted 31 July 2007 - 05:55 AM

View PostWorrHammer, on Jul 31 2007, 08:37 AM, said:

I could of used some dogs lol. All i had was soggy sub sandwiches from wal mart.
I met up with some guys from battle creek. Zack(sp) with his DT shockers were awesome. Just like to give thanks to those guys for letting me and my gf and my friend tag along all weekend.
1Ill be on you like white on rice in a glass of milk on a paper plate in a snow storm!!
2Games: Americas Army, Battlefield 2,2142,1942,vietnam,Fear, CSS,Red Orchestra,DOD, Oblivion,GaryMod,more

#290 User is offline   FNG 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:FNG

Posted 31 July 2007 - 06:19 AM

And yes Chaos, the bombing run at 4:30 was a great idea. I took more men off the front line to focus on who we now know was Delta. Those were my best eliminations though. I burst my tank o-ring taking those guys out and had to miss the last big surge (or was that a fizzle) from yellow.

WorrHammer,

Were you the guy me and my buddies were parked next too? I wasn't the guy clearing out the tent with gas by the way.
Still a newb...still learning.

A girlfriend, my evo 8, a house, and now this....something's always burning a hole in my pocket.

#291 User is offline   WorrHammer 

• PipPip

Posted 31 July 2007 - 06:29 AM

View PostFNG, on Jul 31 2007, 09:19 AM, said:

WorrHammer,

Were you the guy me and my buddies were parked next too? I wasn't the guy clearing out the tent with gas by the way.

Yeah, that was me!! Are you the "Pizza Guy", "twig and berries" or the "clock weights" guy?

#292 User is offline   JJaxx 

• Sneaky S.O.B.
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:JJaxx

Post icon  Posted 31 July 2007 - 06:37 AM

Uriah, im super sneaky and dont remember exactly what tank you are refering too, but lets just go with this default answere, i started a flanking move that had mild sucsess and then i was eliminated in a humorus way.

JJax is a machine, in need of a little oil but still a machine ')

Maj Tom, you rock, that simple

now i am tired and in need of sleep
at the end of the week im going to unpinn this thread, thats just a heads up

one more thing, if the guys who i ran into twice at different rest stops are reading this, 'Hi'

Well 1-I, This machine is going in for a tune up. I am going to start training for the TWC. As soon as the blister go away. I want to drop about 20 pounds between now and then. I know the world team will be out numbered but not out gunned! Stret finally calmed down once he found out we won. LOL I can't wait for the TWC!
My Feedback!
Team Capt. of Shadow Force. "Fear the shadows"

#293 User is offline   motoguy1251 

• Mustache Afficianado
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 31 July 2007 - 06:45 AM

TWC would be a lot of fun but 2 main problems with me attending. The biggest is my wallet. It just says NO!!!!
secondly my gf doesnt have a tippmann. but that can be fixed easily enough.
1Ill be on you like white on rice in a glass of milk on a paper plate in a snow storm!!
2Games: Americas Army, Battlefield 2,2142,1942,vietnam,Fear, CSS,Red Orchestra,DOD, Oblivion,GaryMod,more

#294 User is offline   WorrHammer 

• PipPip

Posted 31 July 2007 - 07:20 AM

View Postmotoguy1251, on Jul 31 2007, 09:45 AM, said:

TWC would be a lot of fun but 2 main problems with me attending. The biggest is my wallet. It just says NO!!!!
secondly my gf doesnt have a tippmann. but that can be fixed easily enough.

You're not afraid to shoot her... are you? LOL

I wish I could go to TWC also, but I am killing the rest of my PB budget on the SPPL in a couple of weeks. I will have to shut it down and focus on outlaw games after that I think.

#295 User is offline   motoguy1251 

• Mustache Afficianado
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 31 July 2007 - 07:26 AM

No not afraid, shes actually really good, she just wouldnt want to be on the other team is all. Yeah SPPL would be a blast but still no money, plus i live about 2.5 to 3 hours away. Although it only took 1/4 a tank of gas to drive there :dodgy:

#296 User is offline   FNG 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 31 July 2007 - 08:20 AM

View PostWorrHammer, on Jul 31 2007, 09:29 AM, said:

Yeah, that was me!! Are you the "Pizza Guy", "twig and berries" or the "clock weights" guy?

My brother was the "clock weights" guy. I was the other asian guy. I was busy scarfing down the sub and slamming the gatorade.

A girlfriend, my evo 8, a house, and now this....something's always burning a hole in my pocket.

#297 User is offline   WorrHammer 

• PipPip

Posted 31 July 2007 - 10:10 AM

View PostFNG, on Jul 31 2007, 11:20 AM, said:

View PostWorrHammer, on Jul 31 2007, 09:29 AM, said:

My brother was the "clock weights" guy. I was the other asian guy. I was busy scarfing down the sub and slamming the gatorade.

You guys had me laughing all through that lunch break. It sure beat taking a nap (no offense 1-I) and helped me recharge better. I still don't know how a guy could pass gas and clear out an outdoor canopy.

Were you one of the guys on that bombing run? You gotta' tell us more on that story.

This post has been edited by WorrHammer: 31 July 2007 - 10:13 AM

#298 User is offline   Stret 

• The Nativeness
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Stret

Posted 31 July 2007 - 11:42 AM

View Post1-I, on Jul 30 2007, 08:12 PM, said:

haha,
Thanks

But my anger over Getting shot in the back of the head from 2 feet away by a red player (Yeah, congrats you just shot your own officer ;) ) lasted for 10 more minutes. Then stress over the horribly bad command structure we had the First Day passed over like nothing.
Native Style

We Think Our Sponsors Are Cool: Tippmann(X7) l Crossfire Tanks l Smokin' Products l Coca Cola: Grand Rapids, MI

#299 User is offline   FNG 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 31 July 2007 - 12:37 PM

View PostWorrHammer, on Jul 31 2007, 01:10 PM, said:

Were you one of the guys on that bombing run? You gotta' tell us more on that story.

The guys on the bombing run was the gas guy and twig and berries. I think that was right before lunch time. I was busy holding down Bravo.

Speaking of Bravo, I was hitting the dirt as the yellow tank went by bravo. I stood up and about a foot or 2 from me was a snake. Bout 1 inch in diameter and about 2 or 3 feet long. Not sure if it was deadly, but I didn't stick around to find out.

#300 User is offline   arsenic3 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 31 July 2007 - 01:25 PM

Well I definately had a blast this year, and it always seemed that wherever I found the big push, Stret was right there in the front doing a great job, and I guess that is why he was so stressed. Congrats Red and Im definately gonna try to go again next year.
Commander and Founder of Team Arsenic Marysville, MI
IPB Image

Share this topic:

• (21 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users