• You cannot reply to this topic

Q-Loader Review Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Pzippy 

• Future Pope
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Pzippy

Posted 28 December 2006 - 11:24 AM

I've had my Q-Loader for a few weeks (I think) now, and I must say, I really like it.

Installation:

Just like any other thing out there, you NEED to read the manual. If you don't, then don't even bother with it. It was pretty easy to install it on my Tac-One. I just put it on the vertical ASA. It slipped around a little, so I put some electrical tape under it, and then put the ring on. That seemed to hold it on fine. I also put some electrical tape over it, to cover up the silver shine. Make sure you have some paintballs with you, so you can measure how much hose you'll need. You can estimate, but it's a good idea to put some paintballs in the hose just to make sure. Be sure that a whole number fits in.

Maintenance:

This hopper requires much more than any other hopper. It takes more time to load it. Just like it uses force to get balls out, it requires force to get them in. You have to prewind the spring before you load balls into it. (I use 14, if you're wondering.) I'm not going to lie. If you're in the field and you run out, just call yourself out. It's a FEMALE DOG to reload in the field. If you break a ball, and you need to clean it, put it in some soapy water, and swish it around really good. No batteries, so you can actually do that.

Durability:

It's plastic. So what? I wouldn't go throwing a Q-Pod at a tree, but nonetheless, it's very durable.

~EDIT~

I was walking through my garage and I had a Q-Pod full of paint. I dropped it, and it landed wrong. Some paint in the pod broke, as well as the central tube thing, making it impossible to get the rest of the paint out.

Use:

After you prewind and load up a pod, you're ready to go. Something I noticed is when you put it in the groove, you have to twist it FAST or it will break a ball. I don't know if this is all of them, but it's on mine. It is noticeable, but it's not that big a deal. You just have to remember to do it. I like how it gets the blimp (yes, it's still a blimp) under the barrel instead of being on top, just screaming to get hit. If you get the CMS, you can practically use it as a stock.

Overall:

Very happy with it. It's been good to me.

8.5/10

This post has been edited by Pzippy: 18 February 2007 - 01:27 PM

AO Search HEMOG

I WANT YOUR XBOX 360!

#2 User is offline   DALE WOLFE 

• GODZTOASTER
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:WOLFEPAC

Posted 01 January 2007 - 03:06 PM

I am seriously thinking of getting a QLOADER 500 system for my package? I am curious if it works they way they claim. I can see how it would be beneficial to not have a hopper sticking up in the air or around corners. I am either getting the QLOADER which make sense to me but I do not know anyone with QLOADER experience. I am not a spray painter though, I only take good shots. Or if I do not get the loader I am getting the Hammerhead barrel system with 5 finns. I have seen them in action and have full faith in them. I need INFO!!!! B)
The signature in this location has been removed due to FORUM RULES VIOLATIONS. Please check this link : FORUM SIGNATURE RULES AND REGS and feel free to repost your signature according to the guidelines set by this forum.

maximum size exceeded

#3 User is offline   Pzippy 

• Future Pope
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 01 January 2007 - 03:43 PM

Go with either a Q-Loader or a Warp Feed. You really can't go wrong.
AO Search HEMOG

I WANT YOUR XBOX 360!

#4 User is offline   jakethesnake741 

• Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:mr_incredible

Posted 01 January 2007 - 04:23 PM

View PostDALE WOLFE, on Jan 1 2007, 05:06 PM, said:

I am seriously thinking of getting a QLOADER 500 system for my package? I am curious if it works they way they claim. I can see how it would be beneficial to not have a hopper sticking up in the air or around corners. I am either getting the QLOADER which make sense to me but I do not know anyone with QLOADER experience. I am not a spray painter though, I only take good shots. Or if I do not get the loader I am getting the Hammerhead barrel system with 5 finns. I have seen them in action and have full faith in them. I need INFO!!!! :D

I will say that I love my Q-Loader, I get a lot less hopper hits with it. I think I have had maybe 1 or two in the months I had it while the weather was good enough to play in. With a normal hopper I would routinely get 1 or 2 hits a game on it, so thats nice.
Bad spellers of the world untie!!!

#5 User is offline   woodwd234 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Oops Missed

Posted 05 January 2007 - 10:30 AM

I have a q-loader - go with extra pods - I have eight - fills my dagger vest and puts a pod on the gun. I would recommend a few more for your gear bag. When a paintball explodes inside the q-pod for any reason, cleaning it out in the field is a "FEMALE DOG" and I don't even attempt it. Just toss it in the bag and get another one out to replace it.

Mark each q-pod for a 25/50/75 line. You can look at the q-pod during play and know how much is left. Get nervous when you pass the 25 mark.

Keep in mind - a hopper is gravity fed - a qloader is force fed.
I've surprised several players by being able to fire from many different positions that they would normally ignore. When you can fire constantly laying on your side or upside down - that opens new attack positions!!

#6 User is offline   Trumpet 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Trumpet

Posted 06 January 2007 - 01:10 PM

I got 12 Q-Pods, I am getting more, I fill my Q-Pods in the morning and then have to refill before lunch, once full they go in my Flametec bag so dont get to hot or cold, I then pull out one when needed.

I have asked Q-Loader for a Quote on a furher 20, this should see me though the whole day, I have a mate who operates this way, it's a lot lest hassle, and you dont have any reload sessions durring the day.
SP-8 Camo, 360 QEV, Firebolt, Stock, Q Loader, Freak Back/AA front with Apex , 30mm Sight, Mad Bull XM203 Grenade Launcher,

SP8 Jungle, Standard at the mo............

Zeus G1+ as a Side Arm.

Tippmann C98, Double trigger, Maddman Springs, Flatline Barrell, Progressive 16", Tapco Folding stock.

#7 User is offline   JSC_liason_neo 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 30 January 2007 - 08:35 PM

witha warp feed, I can use ur normal hopper, is there alot of trouble to clean a q-pod of you get a break
Supporting
Paintballsports.com.au / Blast Radius Podcast / Webdog Radio
Woodsball in Adelaide, SA, Australia

#8 User is offline   Gizmoduck 

• Lets get dangerous
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Krutch Master

Posted 02 February 2007 - 06:08 PM

View PostDALE WOLFE, on Jan 1 2007, 04:06 PM, said:

I am seriously thinking of getting a QLOADER 500 system for my package? I am curious if it works they way they claim. I can see how it would be beneficial to not have a hopper sticking up in the air or around corners. I am either getting the QLOADER which make sense to me but I do not know anyone with QLOADER experience. I am not a spray painter though, I only take good shots. Or if I do not get the loader I am getting the Hammerhead barrel system with 5 finns. I have seen them in action and have full faith in them. I need INFO!!!! :ghillie:

warp feed>qloader

#9 User is offline   Altec 

• Sloth Daddy
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Altec (Spiny)

Posted 05 February 2007 - 01:44 AM

Don't know if this was already spoken of, but if you prefill the feed hose, you won't waste a pod, and it will take care of chops.
"It's funny, but will it get them off their tractors?"

"Oh man, I shot Marvin in the face."

#10 User is offline   Pzippy 

• Future Pope
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 07 February 2007 - 06:57 PM

View PostJSC_liason_neo, on Jan 30 2007, 10:35 PM, said:

witha warp feed, I can use ur normal hopper, is there alot of trouble to clean a q-pod of you get a break

Eh, sort of. Just get some warm water and swish it around REALLY good.
AO Search HEMOG

I WANT YOUR XBOX 360!

#11 User is offline   Swamphawk7 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Swamphawk7

Posted 09 February 2007 - 01:46 AM

Heya ,

good info all ~

--------------

I installed the Qloader on my classic mag awhile back ...

An afterthought really .

Before then I had a revvy on it and used it as a back-up /loaner rec-ball marker.

I picked up a 500 rd Qloader system and tried it out ...

Good instructions,great customer service ...always a plus .I called and a human answered ...nice...No need to get into the care and feeding of this set-up as all the information is on the website : http://www.qloader.com/

I have a powerfeed body , but that made hooking it up and pre-loading the feed tube a snap . Just flip the marker over, pull the feed plug and fill . The plug can also be used to keep paintballs from entering the breach . Switching back to a standard hopper configuration takes just a couple of minutes.

In-game I've had no issues with it ; the marker is very well-balanced , can fire from every angle (as mentioned, this is very nice ) and allows for "playing tight ."
I don't use sights (during the day) or stocks ( except the Phantom) ,so no issues with quick stripping the mag.

This isn't my primary marker, but I really enjoy using it in smaller games .
The Ole' Classic shoots darts .

Due to the slight learning curve involved with Qloader I don't loan it out much anymore ... oh well :ghillie:

Take care all ~

Attached File(s)

#12 User is offline   lightemup99 

• Born Paintballer
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:lightemup99

Posted 06 March 2007 - 09:32 PM

hey ive had a problem with mine i have no clue y i prefed the tube but the thing still broke a ball and just thank God it was the last game cause i went home and it took about 15 minutes with a sink to completly clean it out

that was my only problem and right now im trying to figure out how to minimize chops in the tube

#13 User is offline   E Z 

• Beyaw
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:E Z Magic

Posted 31 March 2007 - 01:30 PM

to use the q-loader you need good paint! without good piant it usually will break a ball everytime. the q loader doesnt like cryptic paint. well everytime ive used it it breaks... i have a blackcell qbow, i really like the mags alot better but thats just me. i used 2 year old paint... not a pretty sight in my gun and hose... about 5 bals broke... but if you use good paint, then the q loader is very nice.

my gun with the q loader setup. i tryed hooking a revy up to the hose from the silo and it was awsom.. no shaking the silo anymore! i really didnt think it would work but it did.. i had to put the revy in a stock ion feed neck, get some electric tape and get it to the right size to make it fit snug.
sorry but no pics of that! ill put them up later..

Posted Image

This post has been edited by E Z: 31 March 2007 - 01:37 PM

ADD ME ON XBOX LIVE "xX 08 EGO Xx"
Just say you are from the forums when you add me.

#14 User is offline   Repins 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 April 2007 - 04:59 PM

I have 2 qloader systems and i used them on spyder mr2s and on both the piece you snap the qpod into that then goes to the hose which goes to your gun broke. Both broke between 800-1000 rds being shot thru the gun. Anyone else have or heard of this problem?

#15 User is offline   E Z 

• Beyaw
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:E Z Magic

Posted 27 April 2007 - 07:43 AM

did u fill the hose with paintballs before you put the pod in? because if you didnt, it'll break most every time

ADD ME ON XBOX LIVE "xX 08 EGO Xx"
Just say you are from the forums when you add me.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users