• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

you're kills when and how much do you get? Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   OverKiller 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 26 December 2006 - 09:51 PM

it's no secret that broadswords don't get much kills. im asking all of you out there, when (what situations) you get your kills and how many kills. i average about 3 confirmed kills and 5+ unconfirmed kills every game and the most kills i've gotten in one game is 5 confirmed.

when i get kills

1. surpression fire- the guy was too slow ducking behind the bunker.

2. glory boys- dagger(s) wanting to take me down rush out from bunkers and their camo gets repainted 2 seconds later.

3. start of game- this takes more explanation. i only get these kills in speedball. my a-5 has the flatline barrel and speedball fields are small so sometimes, i can get a paintball to fly the entire length of the field. draw a nice bead on a cluster of enemies, whistle blows, hands go up and players take an early trip to the dead man's hut.

4. dagger style- this takes even more explanation. im an adrenaline junkie but usually, i prefer unloading that by unloading my hopper in 2 seconds. however, sometimes, when the flag is so close to me that i can taste it or when my teammates are all pinned down, i go dagger style. i rush foward and fight like a dagger. sometimes, i get taken out but not without a couple mates from the opponent team walking with me to the dead mans hut.
Overkill is the best way to make sure the target is dead.
When you suddenly find your camo transformed into a hippie shirt, you know you're on the wrong end of my gun.
Welts heal, just a question of how long and how many.
Killcount: Nicole (A-5, my gun):18 Alfred (98 pro, friend's gun):3 Jennifer (spyder, spare gun):0 Total:21

#2 User is offline   tipbl 

• Lincoln's Assassins co-captian
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:tipbl

Posted 26 December 2006 - 11:26 PM

Back when I played broadsword, I usually got about 5 kills per game, with a 10v10 game.

But i moved around a lot more than a normal broadsword would.

#3 User is offline   OverKiller 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 27 December 2006 - 05:21 PM

View Posttipbl, on Dec 27 2006, 12:26 AM, said:

Back when I played broadsword, I usually got about 5 kills per game, with a 10v10 game.

But i moved around a lot more than a normal broadsword would.

yeah, i do that too. sumtimes, im up front w/ the sabres. i carry less paint than most broadswords ive seen and sometimes, i even carry the flag but that's playing capture the flag with a bunch of rentors.
When you suddenly find your camo transformed into a hippie shirt, you know you're on the wrong end of my gun.
Killcount: Nicole (A-5, my gun):18 Alfred (98 pro, friend's gun):3 Jennifer (spyder, spare gun):0 Total:21

#4 User is offline   Haunted Hunter 

• Vanguard
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Haunted Hunter

Posted 27 December 2006 - 09:19 PM

Usually when you're trading paint, people stay in the same position. Moving about 20 feet to their non-shooting side usually reveals a good angle. It's usually easy to do as a lot of paint is flying and they are under cover a lot.

#5 User is offline   Meyou 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Meyou

Posted 29 December 2006 - 05:25 AM

When I play Broadsword, I usually get about a kill per 2-3 pods of paint. Thats assuming there's no renters near me with various bodily parts sticking out, or my favourite....the people who just keep their heads up. Then its about 2-3 kills per pod.
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
Tenacious Needs YOU! | WDR
Aspie 'Baller

#6 User is offline   Mastershake 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 29 December 2006 - 05:58 PM

when I play defense I usually get about 2 kills, more if I'm lucky. Usually I'm playing bodyguard for my Teams sniper, or I'm heading an assualt team to a base. When I'm playing that way I get about 5-8 kills. I die alot when I stick my head out there alot....mind you that I play with a spyder victor, because I'm saving up for a better gun..but I like to think that I'm doing pretty well when the other players have 98's and A-5's.
IPB ImageGo Team D.I.G.Y. (Did I Get You?)
I have a Spyder Victor and I own with it!IPB Image

#7 User is offline   OverKiller 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 30 December 2006 - 12:12 AM

View PostMastershake, on Dec 29 2006, 06:58 PM, said:

when I play defense I usually get about 2 kills, more if I'm lucky. Usually I'm playing bodyguard for my Teams sniper, or I'm heading an assualt team to a base. When I'm playing that way I get about 5-8 kills. I die alot when I stick my head out there alot....mind you that I play with a spyder victor, because I'm saving up for a better gun..but I like to think that I'm doing pretty well when the other players have 98's and A-5's.

the gun doesnt make the player but it helps.

#8 User is offline   Combatbob 

• Combatbob
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Ambushy

Posted 01 January 2007 - 12:17 PM

i usually get 3 to 5 on walk on play during big games or scenario i can pick up as many as 10 before i get hit mostly run up front broadsword and a mobile ambush position, which should be played like so just get the op force within 50 feet of your range then lay down suppression fire then move back 100 feet then repeat
Official broadsword #6

#9 User is offline   GH Militia Man 

• You can't spell SLAUGHTER with out LAUGHTER
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:jrd49456

Posted 03 January 2007 - 10:09 PM

I definitely have the heaviest setup of my team, but when I'm playing little scrimmages with my team I usually have one of the best K/D ratios. We played 3 games of 2v3 where I was man down (we won those) and like 3 games of 3v3 last weekend. I finished the day off with a 7/3 ratio, but I'm also the team commander so I like to be right up on the front lines.

#10 User is offline   gorillaking 

• Muppet Machine
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:gorilla king

Posted 06 January 2007 - 08:24 AM

i've found a happy medium between broadsword and sabre because im always in the front (maybe behind 1 or 2 guys) of the break and i lay cover for everyone who isnt as fast, then i just look for shots and usually get 3-6 a game *sometimes more*, though i do still call myself a broadsword.

#11 User is offline   MRDEATHWISH 

• I AM BOB, DESTROYER OF WORLDS
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:BOB THE AXE

Posted 06 January 2007 - 02:19 PM

I get about 80% of my kills when playing on D. And the remaining 20% near the end of the round from the suicidal last 2-3 guys.
"Trying to be less of an A-hole even if it does not seem like it."
1st Member of the SIGless union.

#12 User is offline   grrthetree 

• Ron Paul FTW
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:jrotchxctrack

Posted 14 January 2007 - 09:17 AM

I usually get my kills from snapshooters or people just being out of their bunker. i also get kills from people moving up and ambushes.
Might was right when Caesar bled, upon the stones of Rome... Might was right when Ghengis led, his hordes over Danube's foam... Might was right when Rich men fell, and at Thermopylae... It's the gospel of the Ancient world and the gospel of today...

"The Tree of Liberty must be watered, from time to time, with the blood of Patriots and Tyrants, both."
-Thomas Jefferson

#13 User is offline   Col.Anonymous 

• MASTER WAS NULL OR WAS NOT A MASTER!
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Guests
  • Brigade Name:Col. Anonymous

Posted 17 January 2007 - 07:27 PM

No matter what position I play I rack up more kills than my team-usually.
Hmmm Broadsword...I usually get 8 kills to 1 death, and thats probably a hopper full of paint too.
The signature in this location has been removed due to FORUM RULES VIOLATIONS. Please check this link : FORUM SIGNATURE RULES AND REGS and feel free to repost your signature according to the guidelines set by this forum.
# 1. No Adult Content: There are to be absolutely NO NUDITY, FOUL, SEXUALLY EXPLICIT, or IMAGES/CLIPS THAT SHOW GRAPHIC VIOLENCE images in your signature.

#14 User is offline   dillz 

• Badger Brgd. Outcast #1
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Reaper_666

Posted 20 January 2007 - 10:13 AM

I get most of mine during suppression at almost any given time I can hold three heads behind bunkers so my team can move up and maybe just maybe oone ball out of the hundred that I throw at the bunkers will make contact so my team has a little less clean up too do and I have one less bunker to make bright orange.
Depending on the game I may go dagger style and try a little run and gun and see what I can get done only problem is that I sound kind of like a bumball machine while I run so it tends to turn more into gun and run.
Sic vis pacem para bellum.
If you want peace prepare for war.
When injustice becomes law rebellion becomes duty...

#15 User is offline   BrutishOpus 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 20 January 2007 - 10:49 AM

I usally get normal kills, I see them I shot and they get hit, but every one and a while I will sneak up on a group of people and have some fun, but mostly I see a person and theres a exchange and I get my kills, I set up ambushes to but usually I get bored and go hunting for some noobs

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users