Special Ops Paintball: Weirdest stuff you've seen while Reffing? - Special Ops Paintball

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Weirdest stuff you've seen while Reffing? Rate Topic: **--- 1 Votes

#16 User is offline   JesterTLS 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 30 December 2006 - 02:31 AM

LMAO!!! Thats great!!!

You just gotta be carefull when you do that.
Team ODX (Operational Detachment X-Ray)
OSF Operator's Strike Force
www.scenariosupply.com www.cdpaintball.com

#17 User is offline   elfboy382 

• Raid Pillage and Plunder, but only on tuesdays.
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:elfboy382

Posted 16 January 2007 - 02:19 AM

View PostzWarlord, on Dec 22 2006, 11:04 AM, said:

well, i think the funniest thing i saw was two guys taking cover in the same bunker. Whats so funny you ask? they were on opposite teams. You should have seen the looks when i pointed that out to them.

Ive done that. At my first tourny(it was walk on, with different color masks for each team) i walked right in to the wrong bunker at the beginning. After almost everyone is out on both teams, i see a guy franticly gesturing to check my mask. I look, see im on the other team, and back shoot all of the enemies. Man, that was the 2nd best game ever.
You gas up the marker, put on the gloves, strap on the mask, and walk onto the field.. it doesn't matter that you failed a test, that your girlfriend broke up with you last nite, or that you got a ticket on the way there.. your world is right for the next couple hours, this is your heaven on earth.. live it.. love it.. Paintball 4 life..

#18 User is offline   skiddish9999 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:SKIDDISH

Posted 29 January 2007 - 09:55 PM

lets see my friend shaggy got shot in the nuts while reffing in ocala about 8 times

i've seen a guy doing cartwheels and backflips to his bunker (my friend rabbit use to be on our team) he never got shot

friend shaggy ran up to a palm meadow and there was a guy on the opposite side that unloaded half his hopper and he asked are you hit shaggy said no...guy went oh DOO DOO.....shaggy did end up getting shot though

i surrendered about 15 people over in titusville

i jumped off the top of a second story stair to shoot someone on the first story....gun was on safety

i never saw it but over in orange county paintball there are swamps and they have a mean otter that my team mate ryan almost fell into his burrow and he almost crapped himself thinking that the thing was gonna come out after him

at camp blanding 06 the halo game a couple people were in the tank at dusk and the intelligent general of the other side thought the center area was secure so he sat in a lawn chair and well needless to say our electric tank snuck up on him and acouple others and they scattered like roaches when the lights turned on...funny stuff:-)

we painted our initials on the enemy teams base in orange county

a guy over in orbital surrendered to the tank....literally threw down his gun and got on his knees with his hand up

for scenario players (who will most likely understand this)
we were playing a 24 hour scenario game and we managed to get to the enemy base which was a castle with trenches around it and a bottom and top story
we had a demo an assassin card and 4 rocket launchers in the other teams base and we blew up the bottom story thinking the top would go with it.....well apparently the 2nd story can float after the bottoms been destroyed. we were in there base for atleast 15 minutes trying to figure out as well as talking with the refs trying to get that other general kill. we held there own base as well as ours for those minutes with about 20+ people at there base. we only got 2 general kills at the end even though we did actually get 6+

we beat the other side pretty badly in the end :D

extremegst.com team website

#19 User is offline   emr_ambush_alpha67 

• ambush AkA the law
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:ambush_alpha67

Posted 30 January 2007 - 12:57 PM

bring rabbit to emr for castle.... hell get shot. trust me... lol
~RIP~ Owego Outlaws
NJ TITANS!!! HOW WE ROLLL!!!! SOOOOOUUUTTTHHHH SSSIIIDDDEEE!!!!
~I AM THE SLINKEY~

#20 User is offline   wildman3 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:WILDMAN3

Posted 30 January 2007 - 10:43 PM

wow

This post has been edited by wildman3: 30 January 2007 - 10:44 PM

#21 User is offline   skiddish9999 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:SKIDDISH

Posted 31 January 2007 - 12:51 PM

View Postemr_ambush_alpha67, on Jan 30 2007, 02:57 PM, said:

bring rabbit to emr for castle.... hell get shot. trust me... lol

he did get shot but while he was flipping and cart wheeling he didn't get shot i know cause i was shootin him

extremegst.com team website

#22 User is offline   Meyou 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Meyou

Posted 07 February 2007 - 06:19 AM

Here's one from a game of speedball a couple weeks back. Guy was behind a bunker, some guy ran up, surrendered him, and just stood there, not sure where to go. HE got lit up, and decided to run for his old bunker. When I came to check him, he was CLEAN AS A WHISTLE! I was like "WTF?" And there was no way he could have wiped, I had him in view the whole time!

Another one....last wednesday, we had some Royal Marines or somesuch down for a game. Anyway, we're on the Fort field, I'm Marshalling the rear left corner, and BAMBAMFLASHYLIGHT! They've only snuck a bunch of Thunderflashes in and let rip! Another "WTF?" Moment...
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
Tenacious Needs YOU! | WDR
Aspie 'Baller

#23 User is offline   syfillis 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 08 February 2007 - 06:41 PM

strangeist thing, humm deer? well taht was cool
but strange... ya that would be the cows
thats right the cows wondered on the speed field

#24 User is offline   Traakon 

• I came I saw, I ...wait...what was the question?
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Traakon

Posted 08 February 2007 - 07:14 PM

A night game, about 1990 at a field on the reservation near here (which no longer exists)All was quiet as most of the guys had either hunkered in or were creeping in the brush and sand. Sudden shout from a dug in position and a guy came haul arseing out stripping, I mean everything.

Seems the guy was so still that a snake saw a chance to snuggle. Slupped up his pants leg and was wiggling near his wiggler before he was bright enough to notice.

It was just a tree snake and a small one at that. One of the guys who came out to help was laughing so hard he PERTURBED himself.

Too his credit, he didn't remove his mask until the field was secured and we had all markes on the ground. The mask and his boxers were about the last things he had on.
Death is just a passage...so bring more paint!!!

#25 User is offline   Meyou 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Meyou

Posted 09 February 2007 - 03:18 AM

Oh man, I have some strange mental image of a guy in a mask and boxers screaming for help now.....buahahahahaha...
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
Tenacious Needs YOU! | WDR
Aspie 'Baller

#26 User is offline   NYSNIPER 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:nortza08

Posted 09 February 2007 - 04:06 AM

Im not a ref but id just like to point out that some guns do work with the bolt in backwards mostly only spyders and clones though.
~PAINTBALLER~
"Every moment your not training some one elts is training to kick your DUMPER"
Any players in upstate New York wanna play sometime pm me.

#27 User is offline   Octavious 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 February 2007 - 10:42 AM

Not really weird but funny.

my brother actually, barrel tagging a guy on the opposite team..

My brother tags him "You're out, Barrel Tag"
The Guy "What?" ((Goes back to shooting)
Taps again "You're out, Move or I'll Shoot"
The Guy "huh?"
My Brother taps his back again "Move or I'll shoot"
The Guy "Oh I'm out.. my bad"

heh...idiot.. and that guy later tried to say he heard my brother behind him and knew he was there, but didn't want to turn and shoot cuz he had people infront of him to shoot at.

-Oct

#28 User is offline   sniper82 

• "Can you see me now?" .. No.. "Good"
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:+sniper82

Posted 17 February 2007 - 07:08 PM

One time i was paintballing and acctually caught a buck by the antlers and got pictures taken with it on someones phone.
A man must be alert at all times if he expects to stay alive. If you're not alert, sometime, a son-of-an-POOP SHOOTER-FEMALE DOG is going to sneak up behind you and beat you to death with a sockful of DOO DOO!" -George S. Patton

#29 User is offline   emr_ambush_alpha67 

• ambush AkA the law
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:ambush_alpha67

Posted 18 February 2007 - 06:14 AM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
O Re@lY?????
big team at my field got bored during a scenario(playing a 3rd entry) turned on each other and started having a speedball match.... comments like"your mother was a hampster!!!" and"GET OFF MY FIELD!!! THIS IS MY FIELD!!!!" were yelled.... then i went behing a couple of them and shot them befor they found out then got lit up... lol good times.
~RIP~ Owego Outlaws
NJ TITANS!!! HOW WE ROLLL!!!! SOOOOOUUUTTTHHHH SSSIIIDDDEEE!!!!
~I AM THE SLINKEY~

#30 User is offline   Florentine 

• Group: Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 18 February 2007 - 06:40 AM

well ive peed on the field before...ive never gotten shot at while doing it either...ive had 2 wierd things happen to me while i was playing....1st, there was a couple that came to play paintball before their wedding day tomorrow...well i was on their team and in the middle of the game, they went into another field and she was pleasuring him...i was like wtf?...thats not right...it was really wierd cause they didnt even play, he still had his mask on and she was doing her thing...it was wierd....2nd thing, i was the team that got to go on and hide first, it was the 1st game of the day cause the place jsut opened...we were being really quietly, so i went onto the right with my friend and we cause a ground hog off guard and we bothlit it up cause it was hunting season and a saturday so it was part legal...well we stunned the thing soo badly that we walked it down to the stream and threw it in there...i know its mean but it was funny...much better than the couple.....bad images cause they were both fuglys
Hey baby, wanna come over to myspace so i can twitter your yahoo till I google all over your facebook?
Feedback

Becc: "I'm not really a vegetarian, I eat some forms of sausage."

Share this topic:

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users