Special Ops Paintball: California Qualifier@T.A.A.G Paintball Park - NORTH FORK, CA - Special Ops Paintball

Jump to content


  • (17 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

California Qualifier@T.A.A.G Paintball Park - NORTH FORK, CA August 25-26 2007

#16 User is offline   8-Ball 

  • The Original Elite Dagger. Original join date 061004, member #10
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator
  • Posts: 2,628
  • Joined: 22-September 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Brigade Name:8 - BALL

Posted 22 December 2006 - 01:05 PM

View PostWolf Scout, on Dec 22 2006, 12:34 PM, said:

View PostWolfgangVW, on Dec 20 2006, 01:10 PM, said:

View PostWolf Scout, on Dec 20 2006, 01:56 PM, said:

View PostSpec.Ops1, on Dec 20 2006, 11:10 AM, said:

Date and Place TBA. So... who's interested?


Me if it's So Cal. I think Utah is closer if its Northern Ca



Nah Utah is a 12 hour drive....this one is much closer.


For you. Santa Cruz is technically 12 - 13 hours away (unless I'm driving, then it's more like 10). So Nor Cal would suck. We DID have a place to run it in Phoenix (ahem), but some situations have changed. Oh well. Looking forward to the Ca event when it comes up


San Diego to Santa Cruz can be made easily in 10 hrs, you just have to know the shortcuts. :dodgy:

But IF the Ca. Qual. happens where it is currently being discussed it would be easily within 8hrs from anywhere in California. But that is a big IF, So we'll just have to wait and see what Rory finally comes up with in the next few coming weeks. Just know for now that there are options for players out here on the West Coast to compete in the SPPL, so start filling your piggy banks NOW! ;)

0

#17 User is offline   8-Ball 

  • The Original Elite Dagger. Original join date 061004, member #10
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator
  • Posts: 2,628
  • Joined: 22-September 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Brigade Name:8 - BALL

Posted 22 December 2006 - 01:30 PM

View Postcontroller, on Dec 22 2006, 08:18 AM, said:

i'm not under the impression that SpecOps is sponsoring that event. I know that Viper is hosting it and that Sean from SmartCorps will be one of the commanders. I know Viper and Jammer were hoping to get SpecOps involved but I haven't heard anything since...

I'm 100% going to Blanding in February, but I'm not sure if I'm going to make it to the Memorial Day weekend game.


Here's some 411...

Posted Image

0

#18 User is offline   controller 

  • Controller
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator
  • Posts: 1,817
  • Joined: 22-September 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Kunar, Afghanistan
  • Brigade Name:CONTROLLER

Posted 22 December 2006 - 03:19 PM

OMG!!!! guess who's going to wait an extra month to leave FL for TX! :laugh:

woot for SpecOps!!!!!! I love Jammer/Viper... lol
0

#19 User is offline   Splatter 

  • Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 60
  • Joined: 27-March 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Vegas, Baby!
  • Brigade Name:SPLATTER68

Posted 25 December 2006 - 08:32 PM

It looks like May is open (except Memorial Day weekend, of course) - Does anyone else think Jungle Island would be a great field for an SPPL Qualifier? Hmmmmmm?
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
SpecOps Brigade #72314
Having an argument in online forums is like competing in the Special Olympics - even if you win, you're still retarded!
0

#20 User is offline   ocmi_bengal 

  • Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 78
  • Joined: 11-July 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Ontario, Ca
  • Brigade Name:Bengal T

Posted 26 December 2006 - 12:40 AM

View PostSplatter, on Dec 25 2006, 07:32 PM, said:

It looks like May is open (except Memorial Day weekend, of course) - Does anyone else think Jungle Island would be a great field for an SPPL Qualifier? Hmmmmmm?


I'm with you. Got to talk to Gunny about setting up a field to play on AND to let us practice on.
FIRE FOR EFFECT!!!

Orange County Mobile Infantry SoCal Scenario Team
Proudly Sponsored by:
Tippmann Sports | Tiberius Arms | LAPCO | WPN Paintballs | Too Much Phun | SC Village
0

#21 User is offline   Spec.Ops1 

  • Junior Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 766
  • Joined: 22-September 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Salt Lake City, Utah
  • Brigade Name:Spec.Ops1

Posted 26 December 2006 - 05:50 PM

View Post420 Squad, on Dec 26 2006, 12:40 AM, said:

View PostSplatter, on Dec 25 2006, 07:32 PM, said:

It looks like May is open (except Memorial Day weekend, of course) - Does anyone else think Jungle Island would be a great field for an SPPL Qualifier? Hmmmmmm?


I'm with you. Got to talk to Gunny about setting up a field to play on AND to let us practice on.


I did in 2004 and it did not work out. Has the field shrunk in size due to his neighbor complaining about the paintball field being to close to their driveway?
<!--coloro:#666666--><span style="color:#666666"><!--/coloro-->RORY MCCARTHY - Special Ops Paintball Co-Founder<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->
<!--coloro:#666666--><span style="color:#666666"><!--/coloro-->Status: Putting in my "Buck-o-Five" to the Army and America<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->
<img src="http://forum.specialopspaintball.com/images/factoryemployee_badge.jpg" border="0" class="linked-image" /><a href="http://www.specialopspaintball.com/brigade/member_view.asp?id=1116" target="_blank"><img src="http://www.specialopspaintball.com/brigade/images/member_banner_01.gif" border="0" class="linked-image" /></a>
0

#22 User is offline   8-Ball 

  • The Original Elite Dagger. Original join date 061004, member #10
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator
  • Posts: 2,628
  • Joined: 22-September 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Brigade Name:8 - BALL

Posted 26 December 2006 - 07:33 PM

View PostSpec.Ops1, on Dec 26 2006, 06:50 PM, said:

View Post420 Squad, on Dec 26 2006, 12:40 AM, said:

View PostSplatter, on Dec 25 2006, 07:32 PM, said:

It looks like May is open (except Memorial Day weekend, of course) - Does anyone else think Jungle Island would be a great field for an SPPL Qualifier? Hmmmmmm?


I'm with you. Got to talk to Gunny about setting up a field to play on AND to let us practice on.


I did in 2004 and it did not work out. Has the field shrunk in size due to his neighbor complaining about the paintball field being to close to their driveway?


Yes Rory,

An easement went in last year literally cutting the field in two. Only the two small fields east of the creek would even be SPPL feasible, IMO.

0

#23 User is offline   T_DEVIL 

  • The DEVIL didn't make me do it! I just could!
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 118
  • Joined: 19-June 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Southern California, Los Angeles - Pasadena
  • Brigade Name:T_DEVIL

Posted 27 December 2006 - 09:45 PM

Played at Jungle-island this 23rd and the field is not bad but more work needs to be done in expanding the north side of it! aside from that it would be a great place to host one!

ABANDON ALL HOPE!
0

#24 User is offline   UWANNAGO 

  • Im kind of a big deal, people know me
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators
  • Posts: 6,841
  • Joined: 02-August 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:So Cal/Alabama
  • Brigade Name:UWANNAGO

Posted 27 December 2006 - 09:53 PM

If I find a team to run with and its in so cal ill be there.

Any teams looking for an experienced pump/semi player. :P

Peace,
UWANNAGO
0

#25 User is offline   xkpxfattyxx 

  • Say WHAT?!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 5,343
  • Joined: 28-April 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:SO CAL REPRESENT

Posted 28 December 2006 - 12:34 AM

if it's in socal, i'll def try to go. uwannago, there's a pump team starting in conquest fyi. i told them i'll play with em. theres a thread in the west forum and pump forum on pbn if you're interested
0

#26 User is offline   UWANNAGO 

  • Im kind of a big deal, people know me
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators
  • Posts: 6,841
  • Joined: 02-August 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:So Cal/Alabama
  • Brigade Name:UWANNAGO

Posted 28 December 2006 - 10:57 PM

Yea Im gunna be there on the 30th to see if I like them,

Hey we should field an all pump team.

Peace,
UWANNAGO
0

#27 User is offline   xkpxfattyxx 

  • Say WHAT?!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 5,343
  • Joined: 28-April 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:SO CAL REPRESENT

Posted 28 December 2006 - 11:16 PM

View PostUWANNAGO, on Dec 28 2006, 09:57 PM, said:

Yea Im gunna be there on the 30th to see if I like them,

Hey we should field an all pump team.

Peace,
UWANNAGO

find an all pump team? what do you mean field an all pump team
0

#28 User is offline   KevN 

  • Got Rice?
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 115
  • Joined: 23-May 05
  • Location:El Sobrante, CA
  • Brigade Name:KevN

Posted 29 December 2006 - 02:46 AM

yessss!! have a tourney in california!! norcal! i think venture games paintball field could do it, ive never been there but seems pretty good for woodsball. lawl!
0

#29 User is offline   xkpxfattyxx 

  • Say WHAT?!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 5,343
  • Joined: 28-April 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:SO CAL REPRESENT

Posted 30 December 2006 - 06:16 PM

View PostKevN, on Dec 29 2006, 01:46 AM, said:

yessss!! have a tourney in california!! norcal! i think venture games paintball field could do it, ive never been there but seems pretty good for woodsball. lawl!

naw so cal!!
0

#30 User is offline   UWANNAGO 

  • Im kind of a big deal, people know me
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators
  • Posts: 6,841
  • Joined: 02-August 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:So Cal/Alabama
  • Brigade Name:UWANNAGO

Posted 30 December 2006 - 06:30 PM

View Postsnipa fo life, on Dec 29 2006, 12:16 AM, said:

View PostUWANNAGO, on Dec 28 2006, 09:57 PM, said:

Yea Im gunna be there on the 30th to see if I like them,

Hey we should field an all pump team.

Peace,
UWANNAGO

find an all pump team? what do you mean field an all pump team

Field or play with an all pump team for the sppl game. That would be crazy. Especially since the bulk of pump players are tourney players too. Id still bring my semi but id try to play mostly pump.

Peace,
UWANNAGO
0

Share this topic:


  • (17 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users