• This topic is locked

Womens wear?

#31 User is offline   Flippy the Wonder Bunny 

• My E-MAN PART is bigger than yours
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 10 December 2006 - 02:28 PM

View PostR.G., on Dec 7 2006, 08:59 AM, said:

It would be nice to hear some feedback from the ladies.

A special line of paintball clothing for women? I think you might be on to something here. It would have to be something that guys would not want to wear, cat logo, some pinks in there maybe! Padding where they want it the most. I could see it. The question is: Is there a big enough market for it?

We need some feedback from the ladies.

If we add pink it won't stop alot of people from wearing it. Like all the speedballers I've seen that they like to wear pink.

This is a pretty good idea. Specops can be the first people to do this. It wouldn't be that hard.

#32 User is offline   EPIC_Snake 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:-Snake-

Posted 18 December 2006 - 02:37 PM

I think something similar to the Baby Phat logo would be pretty neat, not girly girly but still obviously feminine.
A Strong Man Doesn't Need to Read the Future, He Makes His Own." - David Hayter

IPB Image

| Sponsored by Gold Diggers Paintball and Boss Pro Shops | EPIC Unit | Special Ops Brigade Page |

#33 User is offline   jakerose 

• CptJake
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:CptJake

Posted 18 December 2006 - 06:15 PM

Well, my wife wants chest protection. She would be much more interested in something cammo, or something she can wear under her BDUs or ACUs (she is an Army pilot). Since she is a 36 D I can tell you the "Batman" armor we have found ain't gonna cut it.

Come on Special Ops, make something for the ladies!

Jake

#34 User is offline   Puzuma 

• That is not dead which can eternal lie,
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrators
  • Brigade Name:Puzuma

Posted 18 December 2006 - 06:55 PM

What I was thinking is a hook and loop pocket on the interior of the shirt/jersey and a proctor made out of a 1/4" thick foam about 2 sizes larger than bra size. That way she can cut it down to a proper size.
Posted Image
That is not dead which can eternal lie,And with strange aeons even death may die.

#35 User is offline   PliskinAJ 

• ^^ i got dirt on my face ^^
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:PliskinAJ

Posted 04 January 2007 - 11:40 AM

^^^ great idea. Because you have the custom fit with out the custom price.

#36 User is offline   Chaos Fiend 

• :)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:|GEARHEAD|

Posted 04 January 2007 - 08:52 PM

ya kno if you talk directly to Moati, he could probably get one made for her custom.
"I dont like brass so I guess I am good to go." -Jiu jitsu fighter. "Communist." -Tu Padre
Pump Player #113 My Feedback +27/-0

#37 User is offline   Sarah_Ann 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:FALCON_90

Posted 19 January 2007 - 11:56 AM

View PostPuzuma, on Dec 6 2006, 07:26 PM, said:

Have you guys considered it? As it is there are pants made to protect the "boys", have knee protection built in and there are jerseys with elbow protection.

Why not a line designed to fit female players better with some kind of built in chest protector?

I wouldnt want armor, getting hit doesnt hurt that bad, and I havent gotten hit in the chest yet, only on the arms/legs, unless im running around like a maniac straight at someone with no cover, I'm not going to get hit in the torso very easily. armor, kneepads, blah!! no pain, no fun.

View PostR.G., on Dec 7 2006, 06:59 AM, said:

It would be nice to hear some feedback from the ladies.

A special line of paintball clothing for women? I think you might be on to something here. It would have to be something that guys would not want to wear, cat logo, some pinks in there maybe! Padding where they want it the most. I could see it. The question is: Is there a big enough market for it?

We need some feedback from the ladies.

there is most likley not a big enough market for it. I wouldnt go for pink because 1) i hate pink 2) i like camo 3) if i wear pink while playing woods, i would be a big bright moving target 4) i want to fit in, i dont want to stand out or make it a big deal. just want to have fun.

This post has been edited by Sarah_Ann: 02 April 2009 - 02:17 PM

#38 User is offline   Puzuma 

• That is not dead which can eternal lie,
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrators
  • Brigade Name:Puzuma

Posted 19 January 2007 - 12:12 PM

View Postfalcon_90, on Jan 19 2007, 02:56 PM, said:

View PostPuzuma, on Dec 6 2006, 07:26 PM, said:

Have you guys considered it? As it is there are pants made to protect the "boys", have knee protection built in and there are jerseys with elbow protection.

Why not a line designed to fit female players better with some kind of built in chest protector?

I wouldnt want armor, getting hit doesnt hurt that bad, and I havent gotten hit in the chest yet, only on the arms/legs, unless im running around like a maniac straight at someone with no cover, I'm not going to get hit in the torso very easily. armor, kneepads, blah!! no pain, no fun.

The thing is a good number of ladies think that chest shots will hurt and I'm sure they do. The clothes wouldn't necessarily be for experienced players either. It'd be nice for females players to know they can play with a bit less concern about pain/bruises. The protector would have to be removable anyway so the top could be washed and those that don't want to use it don't have to.
Posted Image
That is not dead which can eternal lie,And with strange aeons even death may die.

#39 User is offline   Dakkenly 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Dakkenly

Posted 01 April 2007 - 12:00 PM

I don't think it's for playboy... Puzuma isnt like that. Yet I do agree, playboy is horrid. And no I'm not HAPPY SKIPPING JOYFUL PERSON :dodgy:

*you silly goose!*

#40 User is offline   JKLNHYD 

• OG Newb...
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 01 April 2007 - 12:20 PM

You all are jumping way past the obvious here.
Why not just create paintball sports bras?!

Do I have to think of everything?

My wife has been wanting to play but she is worried her implants ( :() will get hit and splode!

This post has been edited by JKLNHYD: 01 April 2007 - 12:32 PM

My senior member list, Pm me if you think you should be on it. PUZUMA Tyler MurderDeathKill Animal Mother BlackOpsghost Evil Finger Uwannago Weapso Tyger Dr. Wiggy The Stuntman Cops911 Riddick Twistedpsyche Custom Cowboy CamoDeafie Redleg64 ClumsyNinja DigitalPirate Slinkyaroo The Dirty Samurai Neo Enhander AirHOg shadow 772 LONGBOW deltapaintball Styro shadowlord Gunslinger7 Enders War Prodigy evillepaintball Deus Wolf Rifleman ghost93 luke-inator
My New Homie List. PM me
agentM192 nos4atu florentine PhantomAssassin thebostinian T-Freak Ka1iBuR StealingYerMail Not You
My Profile Friend's List, who wants on?
"Calm you down? Done. Enjoy your vacation."- PuzumaClick the link

#41 User is offline   TIG TIG 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:TIG TIG

Posted 14 December 2010 - 11:33 AM

I would definitely buy a woman's sports bra with protection for the tatas. Not to worried about getting hit elsewhere except the throat and other dangerous or sensitive areas. Dye makes/made a sports bra but I cannot find much information or reviews about it.
Tippman Owners Club #60

#42 User is offline   IrishMack 

• Better than You
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 December 2010 - 04:28 PM

I've never been one to worry about protections as a female. I wear a sports bra when I play, but that's for support not for protection. I found that chest shots just really don't hurt that bad. There is no more damage done when hit in the chest than anywhere else. I'm more worried about groin shots, so wearing a pair of speedball pants works just fine, I wear a jersey some of the time but most of the time just a t-shirt.

Basically, I wouldn't really want to see a female style of clothing, I think the gear out there right now is fine. I mean, if someone really needs a chest protector than yeah, I guess maybe...but I'd rather just see everyone toughen up.
"I could be your third wheel."
"You know that's not a good thing right?"
"Of course it is, it adds more grip, greater stability"

"Gives it color he says, it'll look good he says...Filthy liar" (in regards to Puzuma)

#43 User is offline   Legato 

• AKA reapermen - AKA Legaqua - Resident Brass Whore
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator

Posted 14 December 2010 - 11:51 PM

I'd like their to be a female line. Chics have much different body shapes then males. I hear it from every woman i play with. They all want female specific clothing. Just no one has gone and done it. Kinda forces them to use ill fitting men's gear
"I think wearing camo is dishonorable. No honorable player would pretend to be a tree or bush."Posted Image My Gallery - Ninja/Pirate Alliance - Marker Animations Posted ImageSpec Ops Posted Image Pump CrewSig Rules - Gen Rules & Regs - Avatar Rules - Warn Level/Reduction - Forum FAQs - Ultimate Pump Sticky - PDT

#44 User is offline   Krazy8 

• User Defined
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator
  • Brigade Name:Krazy8

Posted 15 December 2010 - 09:39 AM

View PostLegato, on 14 December 2010 - 10:51 PM, said:

I'd like their to be a female line. Chics have much different body shapes then males. I hear it from every woman i play with. They all want female specific clothing. Just no one has gone and done it. Kinda forces them to use ill fitting men's gear

We have a very large number of female players on the Irregulators.

Female specific clothing seems to be a war cry with them.

#45 User is offline   archanglmikel 

• He is like fire and ice and rage....
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:archanglmikel

Posted 15 December 2010 - 12:01 PM

Has anybody noticed that this is a 3 year necro.....

But the topic is still a sound idea.

southeast brigade patches coming soon! Archanglmikel's feedback
Avatar made by my wife...please ask before you take...or she'll be forced to use her Freeze Ray.

Share this topic:

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users