• You cannot reply to this topic

Empire Reloader B Review Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   rebel01 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:rebel01

Posted 20 November 2006 - 10:37 AM

I use an Autococker Trilogy Pro SF and for a while I used a Viewloader Evolution2 and it was continously chopping balls so I bought a Empire Reloader B Limited Edition.

The only differrence between the regular one and the limited edition it the limited edition loads 5bps faster and has a magnetic closing lid, the lid is awesome though some pros say when they dive it will fly open sometimes but ive used it 4 times and thet has never happened to me.

I have never had any problems with the eye not seeing any color paint, I even used some of that cheap JT Tactical paint (not bad for the price) and it has a dark OD green shell and it never missed or chopped a ball.

The loade is low profile to the gun and lighter than the Vievloader Evolution 2 ant I weighed both the Raloader and a halo and the Reloader was 0.2 pounds lighter (not enough to phisicaly tell)

The Reloader holds 165 balls and the Halo holds 180 (that might explain the weight difference)

It has rip drive but the hopper has never faild me yet

Its sound activated and I have heard people say thet sometimes your gun isnt loud enough to work the hopper and I think its very unlikely, ive never had it happen to me, but our team sniper has a suppressor on his Model 98 (not a fake suppressor either and yes its legal in West Virginia to have a fully functional suppressor as long as its perminately attached to the barrel) bau anyways the onlt thing you here on the gun it the sound of the bolt moving and the loader still worked.

The battery life is great, Ive used the hopper in 4 games and played around with it numerous times at home end still have the first battery in it.

Overall Its a great hopper 9.5/10 even though the Halo with V35 board is faster this hopper will do fine on anything but a DM6 or Shocker or something like that.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users