• You cannot reply to this topic

I'm thinking of buying a new gun Rate Topic: -----

#16 User is offline   Scarlett 

• Scarlett is the color of PAIN!
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:ReddScarlett

Posted 04 October 2006 - 05:04 PM

Woodsball? You cant go wrong with a Tippmann product (Triumph excepted) My fave is the A-5 cause it comes stock out of the box with some bad dumper items like Cyclone feed system if you want to spend a little less check out a 98-C. Both of these guns can be upgraded to the inth degree if you wish, I dont know of any guns out there with more add on stuff available! :blink: Hope this helps and I hope you stick with woodsball.
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

#17 User is offline   H3 Proto 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 04 October 2006 - 05:07 PM

View PostConor1148, on Oct 4 2006, 04:45 PM, said:

you could get a cheap mech autococker for like $100-300 if yu dont mine timing, and dont be like me and spend $500 on a upgraded a-5 then realize you wanna play speedball

lol, I did that too. I'm getting an Ion, though.

If you don't have much money, you could get a spyder or 98.

#18 User is offline   furple 

• I'm furplicious
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Fonze

Posted 04 October 2006 - 05:08 PM

View PostConor1148, on Oct 4 2006, 02:45 PM, said:

you could get a cheap mech autococker for like $100-300 if yu dont mine timing,

seriously a cocker is the only gun you will ever need, if want bps you can eblade it, if you want to play pump you can put a pump kit on it

View Postquestionful, on Oct 4 2006, 04:20 PM, said:

Man I hate when people say that. Yes you can play with any gun anywhere, but some guns are clearly better suited to speedball and some are clearly better suited to woodsball.
Just do some research on popular guns and then decide.

Oh My God :blink: you did NOT just say that :evil:

#19 User is offline   C0N0R 

• whose the guy who horked our clothes eh?
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Mad Sabre

Posted 04 October 2006 - 05:29 PM

View Postfurple, on Oct 4 2006, 05:08 PM, said:

View PostConor1148, on Oct 4 2006, 02:45 PM, said:

you could get a cheap mech autococker for like $100-300 if yu dont mine timing,

seriously a cocker is the only gun you will ever need, if want bps you can eblade it, if you want to play pump you can put a pump kit on it

View Postquestionful, on Oct 4 2006, 04:20 PM, said:

Man I hate when people say that. Yes you can play with any gun anywhere, but some guns are clearly better suited to speedball and some are clearly better suited to woodsball.

Oh My God :D you did NOT just say that :panzer:

yeah and best of all you can just about any position (except hammer) with a cocker
SO's own Guitar player/luthier (builder), ask me any questions about guitars or guitar building.
brownie points-15
Gear- Jackson DX10D with OFR, Tremol-no, and concentric pots. Schecter omen 6 with... wait.. wrong forum..
Hope you plan on keeping it, resale on big pickups is dropping faster than your mom's skirt-aqua__scummm

#20 User is offline   SaintScythus 

• The Saint
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:SaintScythus

Posted 04 October 2006 - 05:57 PM

If you play speedball and woodsball get the Alien Interceptor '05 or '06 doesn't matter. Its a very good price for a gun that is just as good if not better than any Angel, or Ego.

Here's the site:

www.alienpb.com

My Feedback
9 out of 10 teens listen to rap. if you're one of the ones that stays true to proggressive metal/classic rock,put this in your sig.

#21 User is offline   Legato 

• AKA reapermen - AKA Legaqua - Resident Brass Whore
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator

Posted 05 October 2006 - 01:20 AM

View Postquestionful, on Oct 4 2006, 07:20 PM, said:

View PostDark Wolf, on Oct 4 2006, 03:43 PM, said:

dude im sorry, ppl say there are "woodsball" markers and "speedball" markers, but you know what? I've seen angels in the woods and 98c and procarbines in speedball, so just play with what you have.

can you possibly list me some markers that are "woodsball" markers and some that are "speedball" markers. Cause i fail to see the difference. I dont think ive ever seen a marker that was made soley for one or the other. Im pretty sure they can work on either type of field. The marker really doesnt know where its playing, and it really doesnt care either, it just wants to shoot paint and be held. So dont classify your marker, especially when you dont need to, just play with it on all types of fields and make it happy.
"I think wearing camo is dishonorable. No honorable player would pretend to be a tree or bush."Posted Image My Gallery - Ninja/Pirate Alliance - Marker Animations Posted ImageSpec Ops Posted Image Pump CrewSig Rules - Gen Rules & Regs - Avatar Rules - Warn Level/Reduction - Forum FAQs - Ultimate Pump Sticky - PDT

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users