Special Ops Paintball: Promaster or E cocker? - Special Ops Paintball

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Promaster or E cocker? Rate Topic: -----

Poll: What one? (24 member(s) have cast votes)

which one?

1. Promaster (15 votes [62.50%])

Percentage of vote: 62.50%

2. E Cocker (9 votes [37.50%])

Percentage of vote: 37.50%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#16 User is offline   Prodigy 

• Public Enemy #1
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:DavidP1013

Posted 27 September 2006 - 04:27 PM

Paintballace, maybe I misread, I thought you were saying Promasters cannot be upgraded from stock. But I still don't see why you don't like Promasters.
Team Krisis
You gas up the marker, put on the gloves, strap on the mask, and walk onto the field.. it doesn't matter that you failed a test, that your girlfriend broke up with you last night, or that you got a ticket on the way there...your world is right for the next couple hours, this is your heaven on earth... live it... love it..

How the hell could you stop me? Why in the world would you try? I go hard forever that's just how I'm designed, that's just how I was built.

#17 User is offline   heisman01 

• "the appraiser"
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:heisman01

Posted 27 September 2006 - 05:50 PM

promaster
FTW
they can be upgraded.... just not as much as a cocker ... cause well u can get everything for a cocker

#18 User is offline   Iranosaurus Rex 

• Ringleader
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 27 September 2006 - 06:10 PM

I would personally go with a Promaster. A Cocker will treat you just fine, and they are great guns, but the Promaster has a simpler design with less parts, and offers the same performance. But some people just have more fun with Cockers, so try and shoot them both to see which is best for you.
Automaggot #1 Plane Takes Off Club #1

#19 User is offline   kingcole 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 30 September 2006 - 11:48 AM

I have only had one opportunity to try a promaster. I loved the weight, and the size, although it was so small it almost matched my phantom in size without a hopper. It almost reminded me of a childs toy, because of the size. I love how it looks, probably the best looking gun out there in my oppinion. Although is the safety warning printed on the side painted on or is it a sticker? Because that ruins the look of the gun. I also usually don't have much time, is there any chance of this just deciding to not work some day. I would also like to know the same thing about the cocker.

The cockers I haven't used, but I have seen many people who use cockers, and swear by them. I have not gotten a chance to shoot a cocker, but I love how easilly the normal mantainance. The irregular timing needed on the other hand just seems like it would suck to get right. And knowing me I would buy a pump kit, screw the timing, and break the cocker trying to retime it. :)

Oh witch would be more worth it, buying a halo, or just living with an egg. I don't need the full speed of the halo ever, but I hear the egg breaks on occation. I just think I might break the egg...

#20 User is offline   Brownies 

• ^hehe^
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:GHILLIE SNIPER

Posted 30 September 2006 - 02:31 PM

thanks davidp1013, i may have been wrong about some of the things paintballace, but my vote is still with the promaster

sorry
IPB Image
yay! finally a sig that obeys the guidelines

#21 User is offline   PAINTBALLACE 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 30 September 2006 - 05:33 PM

View Postkingcole, on Sep 30 2006, 11:48 AM, said:

I have only had one opportunity to try a promaster. I loved the weight, and the size, although it was so small it almost matched my phantom in size without a hopper. It almost reminded me of a childs toy, because of the size. I love how it looks, probably the best looking gun out there in my oppinion. Although is the safety warning printed on the side painted on or is it a sticker? Because that ruins the look of the gun. I also usually don't have much time, is there any chance of this just deciding to not work some day. I would also like to know the same thing about the cocker.

The cockers I haven't used, but I have seen many people who use cockers, and swear by them. I have not gotten a chance to shoot a cocker, but I love how easilly the normal mantainance. The irregular timing needed on the other hand just seems like it would suck to get right. And knowing me I would buy a pump kit, screw the timing, and break the cocker trying to retime it. :dodgy:

Oh witch would be more worth it, buying a halo, or just living with an egg. I don't need the full speed of the halo ever, but I hear the egg breaks on occation. I just think I might break the egg...

Ok. If you really want a Promaster, then go for it. :sick:

#22 User is offline   TREYisRAD 

• Arms Dealer
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:TREYisRAD

Posted 30 September 2006 - 05:54 PM

autococker's have more "personality"
TREYisRAD Support! ~cor_man257 Matt senghing27 FusionV2/JK 207~ "Trey is Rad. nuff said." -cor_man257
Sponsored By: Planet Eclipse
DigitalPirate "Don't let Trey near the kid. Once he gets his hands on it, he'll sell it."

#23 User is offline   kingcole 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 02 October 2006 - 12:42 PM

View PostTREYisRAD, on Sep 30 2006, 05:54 PM, said:

autococker's have more "personality"
True But I guess that doesn't matter to much when I have only seen one other person with a promaster. I'm just going to go promaster, unless there is a better gun for under 300 bucks. Used new whatever. By the way is an 03 Angel Speed better than the promaster?

#24 User is offline   Black-Cell 

• The real man
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Blackcell

Posted 09 October 2006 - 02:19 PM

Cockers are not complex or hard to work with. Especially if it is an e-cocker because it doesn't cock back.E-Cocker wipes its but with the promaster

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users