• You cannot reply to this topic

Refill Station - How they work It's mighty helpful Rate Topic: ***** 3 Votes

#46 User is offline   Simmons 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 09 March 2008 - 04:45 PM

Also, on the underfilling bit...

At the field that I ref at, we underfill a 9 or 12 by 2oz and a 16oz+ by 4 oz. You have to remember that the CO2 in the tank is a liquid, which can be more or less harmful to the marker if it gets inside so filling it to capacity will mean that you're putting liquid in your marker straight from the tank and allowing 0 chance for it to expand. Sure, you can fill them all the way but you're going to blow the safety disc sooner or later and you're feeding liquid into your marker, freezing o-rings meaning you'll have to change them much more frequently.

And Rwade, use the 'Add Reply' button at the bottom instead of the 'Reply' or 'Quote' buttons.
Work hard. Play hard.

#47 User is offline   arod1979 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 12 May 2008 - 02:22 PM

Quick question,

I use a 50 lb Co2 tank and a 2 way valve fill station. My problem is I keep busting the fill stations. I've gone thru 4 of them in the past 2 months and am wondering what I'm doing wrong. They break off where the hose is crimped to the fill station, and they've also broken at the other end of the hose where it's crimped to the black knob thingy. What am I doing wrong? thanks for your help......

I use a 50 lb Co2 tank and a 2 way valve fill station. My problem is I keep busting the fill stations. I've gone thru 4 of them in the past 2 months and am wondering what I'm doing wrong. They break off where the hose is crimped to the fill station, and they've also broken at the other end of the hose where it's crimped to the black knob thingy. What am I doing wrong? thanks for your help......

Attached File(s)

#48 User is offline   Gerik Bensing 

• SEPA Paintball Community Leader
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Gerik Bensing

Posted 12 May 2008 - 04:14 PM

I'm not 100% sure, since I'm not there first hand to see what you're doing. My guess would be that the valve you are using isn't rated for CO2 or is a junky valve. I can't think of any reason for the valve breaking other than being too hard on it or it being used for something it wasn't mad for.

Now, from the looks of it, it is a valve rated for CO2, but I can't be certain. Have you tried any other kinds of valves?

South Eastern Pennsylvania Paintball Community is dedicated to helping organize games in the area - Join Today!
My Feedback --- All You Need to Know About Filling Your Own CO2

Share this topic:

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users