Special Ops Paintball: Join the Clinton Stealth paintball team - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Join the Clinton Stealth paintball team Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   P 1 IVI P 1 N G 

• Team Stealth Commander
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:P 1 IVI P 1 N G

Posted 20 August 2006 - 05:29 PM

If you live in/near the town of Clinton in Hunterdon County of New Jersey and would like to get information on how to join the Clinton Stealth paintball team, a Woodsball/Scenarioball focused team, please visit the scenariopaintball08809 page on MySpace or e-mail us at scenariopaintball08809@yahoo.com. We are looking for experienced players as well as new players. We will announce a tryout date via e-mail if you contact us before the date of tryouts, which will be held sometime in spring 2007. Send us an e-mail with your name and e-mail address for a questionnaire for you to fill out as well as details about the team and your expectations if you are chosen to join. The subject of the e-mail you send us should be "Clinton Stealth" so we can identify what the e-mail is about and not accidentally delete it. If you don't get a reply within 72 hours (3 days) please send us another e-mail. You can also post your information here or PM me for details, just make sure we can contact you via e-mail. Thank you.

This post has been edited by P 1 IVI P 1 N G: 23 August 2006 - 07:15 AM

Every time somebody shoots at someone who isn't wearing a mask, someone drowns a sack of puppies.
Every time somebody purposely overshoots someone, a dolphin is harpooned and eaten alive.
Every time somebody wipes, a family of bunnies gets run over by a Steamroller. That's why they have to reproduce so fast. Theoretically, that's how dinosaurs became extinct.

Team Stealth Official Site---HEMOG

#2 User is offline   SWATORNOT 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator
  • Brigade Name:MONITOR

Posted 20 August 2006 - 05:31 PM

View PostP 1 IVI P 1 N G, on Aug 20 2006, 06:29 PM, said:

If you live in/near the town of Clinton in Hunterdon County of New Jersey and would like to get information on how to join the Clinton Stealth paintball team, please visit the scenariopaintball08809 page on MySpace or e-mail us at scenariopaintball08809@yahoo.com. We are looking for experienced players as well as new players. We will announce a tryout date via e-mail if you contact us before the date of tryouts, which will be held sometime in spring 2007. Send us an e-mail with your name and e-mail address for a questionnaire for you to fill out. The subject of the e-mail you send us should be "Clinton Stealth" so we can identify what the e-mail is about and not accidentally delete it. If you don't get a reply within 72 hours (3 days) please send us another e-mail. Thank you.

*Note: Please do not simply reply to this topic. If you want information on the subject, you'll have to e-mail us. Thanks.

Why do you bother to spam (yes, you posted 4 topics of this and you do not intend to use this forum for communication) this community with your team? This is a forum, people are more likely to reply to this thread in interest than to email people. If you are looking for team members then put a little more effort into it on your end other than posting spam on forums directing people to not reply to the thread and just email you...
<div align="center"><b><a href="http://forum.specialopspaintball.com/index.php?showtopic=79662" target="_blank">How-To: Flatline Barrel</a> <a href="http://forum.specialopspaintball.com/index.php?showtopic=79663" target="_blank">How-To: Polished Internals</a>
<a href="http://forum.specialopspaintball.com/index.php?showtopic=72814&hl=How-To" target="_blank">How-To: Vest Care 101</a> <a href="http://forum.specialopspaintball.com/index.php?showtopic=79660" target="_blank">How-To: Start Your Own Team</a> <a href="http://forum.specialopspaintball.com/index.php?showtopic=79661" target="_blank">How-To: Ghillie Mask</a>
<a href="http://forum.specialopspaintball.com/index.php?showtopic=78548" target="_blank">Silencer Laws</a> <a href="http://forum.specialopspaintball.com/index.php?showforum=61" target="_blank">Forum FAQs</a>
</div></b>

#3 User is offline   Fix 

• See Everything
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Fix

Posted 20 August 2006 - 05:37 PM

owned.... lol yeah its pointless to do so u should make people leave information about themsleves.... and maybe if they want other details they can pm u but least ask them to post info in here about themseleves

#4 User is offline   Prodigy 

• Public Enemy #1
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:DavidP1013

Posted 20 August 2006 - 05:52 PM

Maybe, since he's new he doesn't really understand how the forums work? Take it easy on him will ya?
Team Krisis
You gas up the marker, put on the gloves, strap on the mask, and walk onto the field.. it doesn't matter that you failed a test, that your girlfriend broke up with you last night, or that you got a ticket on the way there...your world is right for the next couple hours, this is your heaven on earth... live it... love it..

How the hell could you stop me? Why in the world would you try? I go hard forever that's just how I'm designed, that's just how I was built.

#5 User is offline   Fix 

• See Everything
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Fix

Posted 21 August 2006 - 08:20 AM

View PostDavidP1013, on Aug 20 2006, 05:52 PM, said:

Maybe, since he's new he doesn't really understand how the forums work? Take it easy on him will ya?

maybe sense im hungry u should cook me some food WOMAN! lol just playin i wont bein hard on him just simply sayin how it issssssss.

#6 User is offline   Bill 

• There's a new General in town~
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 21 August 2006 - 09:18 AM

Hunterdon huhh? My team is based out of Warren County. Once u get your team up and running just contact me and we can set some practices up.
Hashido X, NJ Commander
Proudly Sponsored by: JassePaintball, LVPSouth
Skirmish PTW-07 Axis General- Victor
Skirmish BFB-07 German General/ Best Opponent vs Russians award

LVPSouth- 07 Halo3 UNSC General
Skirmish-BioW 08 Village XO- Victor
Skirmish Planet X7- Human General "Join the humans now!"

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic