• You cannot reply to this topic

dual-wielding paintball SMG's help me make this work Rate Topic: -----

#16 User is offline   06shocker&ion 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:06shocker&ion

Posted 21 July 2006 - 07:12 AM

View PostKmart Shoppr, on Jul 21 2006, 04:30 AM, said:

I don't usually tell people that their ideas arent going to work but as an A-5 owner and not a small person (high school bench was 315) i can say that dual weilding a-5's is going to prove to be impossibly difficult... if you do it, you will have to hang them from slings as others have suggested and if you do that you have already lost the "awesome" effect.... however, props to pneumaniac for the useful link and.... if you are dead set on doing this.... you will need alot of paint and the only ralistic solution i can think of is www.turtlebackpack.com its not cheap... but neither are two a-5's.... good louck!

hey i like that turtle backpack, could that work on an a-5 or two at the same time, how fast will i be able to shoot my a-5 or two a-5s with it?

#17 User is offline   Woobs 

• Nicht fur der fingerpoken
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Woobs

Posted 21 July 2006 - 07:24 AM

View Post06shocker&ion, on Jul 21 2006, 10:12 AM, said:

hey i like that turtle backpack, could that work on an a-5 or two at the same time, how fast will i be able to shoot my a-5 or two a-5s with it?

:( That's awesome! In the pictures on the website, it appears it is attached to an A5. But only one, so I don't know if it will work with 2. But, hey, I'm just looking at the pictures. You should e-mail the guy and ask.

#18 User is offline   06shocker&ion 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 21 July 2006 - 07:50 AM

:) That's awesome! In the pictures on the website, it appears it is attached to an A5. But only one, so I don't know if it will work with 2. But, hey, I'm just looking at the pictures. You should e-mail the guy and ask.
[/quote]

yeah its awsome, i just emailed him right now so we will see soon.

#19 User is offline   kazoom41 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 21 July 2006 - 08:14 AM

Two spider imagines reverse asa qloader and two 9 0z tanks.
"I will be the first on the field and I will be the last one off."

Smart Parts Owners Group #27

H.E.M.P #16

#20 User is offline   Gyrocopter 

• Gyronator
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Gyrocopter

Posted 21 July 2006 - 10:36 AM

Sorry to disappoint, but duel wielding is not a very efficient way to paintball. Accuracy, ammo efficiency, mobility and stealth(to name a few) are greatly diminished. You will find that it is a hassle to carry around two weapons, no matter how light or small they are. I would put my money into one upgraded marker instead of two base markers.

But if you have a decent shot with two markers or just want a really good time(Lets admit it, walking on the field with two A-5s just feels good), go buy them. Just beware that you may grow tired of holding two and may switch to just one at a time.
I got a crate of grenades for christmas!!!

#21 User is offline   SilentMarksman 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:SilentMarksman

Posted 21 July 2006 - 10:42 AM

A5's are too heavy to be duel wielded effectively. Try ions or sypders or spyder clones.
:)

#22 User is offline   Needmorepaintball 

• I cant see whats happening? Are we boned?
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:MasterChief09

Posted 21 July 2006 - 02:28 PM

Come on guys dont shoot down the boys dreams. He simply asked how to reload/use them on the field, not if we think he could do it or not. So let us stop bashing his idea and start helping him :P. It will definately be awesome if he ever gets em up and running, he'll scare the crap outta noobs lol :D
~~I'm a Christian Baller~~
All My Feedback My Facebook

#23 User is offline   Kmart Shoppr 

• Yankees Suck.
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:K_mart_Shoppr

Posted 21 July 2006 - 03:31 PM

ha ha- forget scaring noobs... i know I'D crap MY pants if someone walked onto the feild dual weilding a-5's.. that's just mean.

#24 User is offline   SilentMarksman 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:SilentMarksman

Posted 21 July 2006 - 05:03 PM

View PostKmart Shoppr, on Jul 21 2006, 03:31 PM, said:

ha ha- forget scaring noobs... i know I'D crap MY pants if someone walked onto the feild dual weilding a-5's.. that's just mean.

I know I wouldn't be scared. I've played against guys duel wielding semis before. Its too hard to aim and walk in shots, so you get raped at medium range.
:)

#25 User is offline   06shocker&ion 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 21 July 2006 - 05:11 PM

___

This post has been edited by 06shocker&ion: 21 July 2006 - 05:21 PM

#26 User is offline   06shocker&ion 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 21 July 2006 - 05:20 PM

Hi Steve,

It's not for sale yet. I am still finshing up the manufactureing details. The current back is for one A5 however I will be selling a two Feeder system for the guys that shoot a hammer system. It basicilly has 2 hoses and 2 Mini hoppers. The system feeds at 16.5BPS . The mini hopper on the gun holds 40 balls so you can burst fire faster than 16BPS .

Aside from carring a lot of paint and your Air Tank there isnt any other features. just a lot of Fire Power.

shown above is the reply i got from the guy which makes/sells the turtle backpacks, i just emailed him again with more detail and questions. oh and by the way guys, i have an upped ION and a tippmann 98 custom which i may sell sometime soon but i dunno i might keep it. and i would like to know what is the best short barrel i can get for both my future a-5's that will eventually be SMG's, and i would like to also have the possibility of putting apex's on the short barrels on them, would a 5'' hammerhead work? whats the best short barrel i can get for my future SMG's???? thanks

#27 User is offline   Woobs 

• PipPip

Posted 21 July 2006 - 05:26 PM

I would go with that short Hammerhead barrel (Shark Tooth?)...don't know about the Apex, though. You can't really adjust and Apex when you're dual weilding, can you? I did see something intersting in the way of dual wielding...and Engler Custom Isreali Uzi with 98C internals for $750. Looks compact, but would be wicked expensive to buy two.

Posted Image

#28 User is offline   Pneumaniac227 

• Certified Pump Paintball Crash Dummy
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 21 July 2006 - 05:31 PM

^^^I remember that site. That would be cool to dual wield Uzis, hehehe. However, I'd just get the BR55, but that would be very difficult to dual wield now wouldn't it...
Digi Camo Program Web Dog Radio The Whiteboard
"Hype, cease and desist orders, and lawsuits are ruining our sport" club member #4
My Feedback (+8/-0) My Stuff For Sale!!! My Website
"The Ironmen though, are like the Yankees. I dont really care for them, but I would still place a bet on them." -ghostinthewood

#29 User is offline   Woobs 

• PipPip

Posted 21 July 2006 - 05:33 PM

View PostPneumaniac227, on Jul 21 2006, 08:31 PM, said:

^^^I remember that site. That would be cool to dual wield Uzis, hehehe. However, I'd just get the BR55, but that would be very difficult to dual wield now wouldn't it...

Depends on how you define difficult :laugh:

#30 User is offline   06shocker&ion 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 21 July 2006 - 05:33 PM

oh if i were using a-5's on the barrels im not going to be using the other features to shoot things behind trees or any of that, i'll just set it to one mode where it will shoot far and straight, not swirl off in a different planned direction, but anyways please continue with suggestions.

Share this topic:

• (9 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users